PDA

View Full Version : Window shut no Henderson.

Ultrabee1-0
01-09-2016, 07:34 PM
That's that one put to bed then.

hibbysam
01-09-2016, 07:50 PM

Isn't there a loan window? Sure in England they have an extended window just for loans, and not emergency ones, potentially only happens after January window though.

Hi Heid Yin
01-09-2016, 07:50 PM
We got Shinnie,though, who looks like he might turn out to be an even more effective player in that he has goals in him.

NORTHERNHIBBY
01-09-2016, 07:55 PM
Window shut no need.

Ultrabee1-0
01-09-2016, 08:21 PM
Isn't there a loan window? Sure in England they have an extended window just for loans, and not emergency ones, potentially only happens after January window though.
The emergency loan system has been changed this season, you cannot sign anyone unless it is a real emergency for example, you have all 3 of your keepers injured, if you have 2 left backs and they get injured you still can't go out and loan one as you still have other defenders, it has got seriously stricken as teams down south ripped the arse out of it

Fergos
01-09-2016, 08:46 PM
Santa used to get into my house and there wasn't any chimney

GGTTH

Hibernian Verse
01-09-2016, 09:36 PM

GGTTH
The Santa Window must have been open.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Onceinawhile
01-09-2016, 10:24 PM

GGTTH

Santa had something I can't get from my wife.

A magic key to the back door.

snooky
02-09-2016, 03:54 AM
Sands had something I can't get from my wife.

Are you talking metaphorically?

Keith_M
02-09-2016, 06:55 AM
When is a 'done deal' not a 'done deal'?

Onceinawhile
02-09-2016, 06:58 AM
Are you talking metaphorically?

As my wife doesn't say.

Take it whichever way you want.

Iain G
02-09-2016, 07:31 AM

He does only come once a year of course....

JDHibs
02-09-2016, 07:37 AM
The deal died 2-3 weeks ago when it came out Celtic wanted £400k, which we couldnt afford, Hendo wouldnt move on loan AND we signed Shinnie...

Wasnt suprised in the slightest that he didnt move after that...

Iain G
02-09-2016, 08:24 AM
The deal died 2-3 weeks ago when it came out Celtic wanted £400k, which we couldnt afford, Hendo wouldnt move on loan AND we signed Shinnie...

Oh well, not long til the January transfer window opens ;-)

Haymaker
02-09-2016, 09:15 AM
He's the new Griffiths!! :hyper :hyper

lord bunberry
02-09-2016, 09:34 AM
Is it too late to have the new forth bridge named The Henderson Crossing? :greengrin

H18S NX
02-09-2016, 09:59 AM

A magic key to the back door. :greengrin :top marks

matty_f
02-09-2016, 10:05 AM
Is it too late to have the new forth bridge named The Henderson Crossing? :greengrin

:faf: No matter whether or not they officially change the name, it will now forever be known as the Henderson Crossing in my mind. Nice one!

I had a bet on with my son after we lost the 2013 cup final that Hibs would win the cup before the new bridge was built, so it's only right that it's now named after Henderson.

Jim44
02-09-2016, 11:00 AM

I feel sorry for the guy. He's too good a player to spend a whole season with the possibility of only the occasional bench appearance. However he might become a bit scunnered with that and be more open to a loan deal for half the season. His only chance of game time will be if they have a few midfielders out and he creeps up the pecking order.

snooky
02-09-2016, 11:15 AM
He's the new Griffiths!! :hyper :hyper

Leigham Henderson?

lord bunberry
02-09-2016, 11:31 AM
:faf: No matter whether or not they officially change the name, it will now forever be known as the Henderson Crossing in my mind. Nice one!

I had a bet on with my son after we lost the 2013 cup final that Hibs would win the cup before the new bridge was built, so it's only right that it's now named after Henderson.
It's the least they could do imo.

JDHibs
02-09-2016, 11:54 AM
I feel sorry for the guy. He's too good a player to spend a whole season with the possibility of only the occasional bench appearance. However he might become a bit scunnered with that and be more open to a loan deal for half the season. His only chance of game time will be if they have a few midfielders out and he creeps up the pecking order.

I dont, it was his choice, he could have came here and played every game for us.

He chose to stay and fight for his place, which i can understand, Celtic have got decent champions league games and he might get game time in the league etc..

But i certainly wont feel bad for him if he sits and stews on the bench at Celtic for a season.

WeeRussell
02-09-2016, 12:08 PM
The emergency loan system has been changed this season, you cannot sign anyone unless it is a real emergency for example, you have all 3 of your keepers injured, if you have 2 left backs and they get injured you still can't go out and loan one as you still have other defenders, it has got seriously stricken as teams down south ripped the arse out of it

I would do away with it altogether :agree:

3 keepers injured would be very tough luck.. but tough is the operative word :greengrin

scoopyboy
02-09-2016, 12:13 PM

I thought that was only in England it had changed.

Onion
02-09-2016, 12:42 PM

Didn't expect Hibs to get a sniff tbh. Henderson will turn out to be another Griffiths, worth millions. Great player in the making.