PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: SAM STANTON MOVES TO DUMBARTON

RSS Bot
31-08-2016, 09:50 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6763)

Jonnyboy
31-08-2016, 09:51 PM
Good luck, Sam. Enjoy getting game time

Hi Heid Yin
31-08-2016, 09:58 PM
Good luck Sam. I'm sure that you will find regular first team action at your new club.

The Harp Awakes
31-08-2016, 10:03 PM
From what I've seen of Sam, he looks a decent player who will improve. He's been unfortunate that our midfield has been strong over the last few seasons and has not had an opportunity to get a run in the team.

Still think he's got a future at Hibs and all the best to the lad on his loan move.

Stantons Angel
31-08-2016, 10:31 PM
The time is just not right for Sammy, i was rather disappointed that he didnt come on as well i thought he would over the last two seasons.

I still think there is a player in there and hope he does well through at Dumbarton.

Good luck Sammy!

snooky
31-08-2016, 11:08 PM
The time is just not right for Sammy, i was rather disappointed that he didnt come on as well i thought he would over the last two seasons.

I still think there is a player in there and hope he does well through at Dumbarton.

Good luck Sammy!

We could be buying you back in a year or so :wink:

Meantime, good luck, Sam. I honestly think you can make it.

High-On-Hibs
31-08-2016, 11:16 PM
Far from the worst i've seen at ER in the last several years. The boy has potential. Just needs to keep his head steady and do the business for Dumbarton. Won't be the last we hear of him i'm sure.

Forza Fred
01-09-2016, 02:26 AM
I always thought that Sam was good enough to earn a living as a professional footballer, if not at Hibs, then somewhere else.

The loan move to a part time club surprises me I have to say.

Halifaxhibby
01-09-2016, 03:10 AM
All the best sam. The minute your head got turned by man utd u were never the same player again. Good luck tho.

J-C
01-09-2016, 06:36 AM
We could be buying you back in a year or so :wink:

Meantime, good luck, Sam. I honestly think you can make it.

Why would we buy him back, he's just away on loan.

hibbysam
01-09-2016, 06:36 AM
I always thought that Sam was good enough to earn a living as a professional footballer, if not at Hibs, then somewhere else.

The loan move to a part time club surprises me I have to say.

He will still train with Hibs full time, as Dumbarton will only train twice a week, and then play at the weekend. It will be very similar to an Under 20 loan agreement.

staunchhibby
01-09-2016, 07:46 AM
All the best Sam.At least you can get game time.

staunchhibby
01-09-2016, 07:47 AM
Ye he will train one night with Dumbarton and rest of week with Hibs

calumhibee1
01-09-2016, 07:52 AM
Ye he will train one night with Dumbarton and rest of week with Hibs

Is that still the case even for a team in this league? Id have thought once at this level they'd train with Dumbarton every time they trained, not just once a week. Makes it scandalous we couldn't beat them away from home last year.

J-C
01-09-2016, 10:54 AM
Is that still the case even for a team in this league? Id have thought once at this level they'd train with Dumbarton every time they trained, not just once a week. Makes it scandalous we couldn't beat them away from home last year.

Would you want Sam to only be training twice a week instead of full time?