PDA

View Full Version : Jambo/Kickback Post Of The Day

Hi Heid Yin
28-08-2016, 06:11 PM
I nearly choked on my cornflakes when I read this beauty from Kickback, Premium Member "Silvery Moon" -the contributor of 1098 posts on Kickback:

"It's a shame we aren't still in the league cup as I think we'd have had a great chance of winning it"

:hilarious:hilarious:hilarious:hilarious:hilarious :hilarious

HIBERNIAN-0762
28-08-2016, 06:13 PM
The delusion knows no bounds, believe me they really are basket cases.

The Pointer
28-08-2016, 06:15 PM
I nearly choked on my cornflakes when I read this beauty from Kickback, Premium Member "Silvery Moon" -the contributor of 1098 posts on Kickback:

"It's a shame we aren't still in the league cup as I think we'd have had a great chance of winning it"

Ah, the desire to win the 'diddy' cup. Maybe next year chaps. Or maybe not.

Hibernia&Alba
28-08-2016, 06:26 PM
:lolyam:

iwasthere1972
28-08-2016, 06:28 PM

Come on lads. Own up now. :wink:

Mr White
28-08-2016, 06:30 PM
Brings it home how much I wish we were still in the Europa league...

macca70
28-08-2016, 06:31 PM

Look forward to seeing his post at end of this season:

If they hadn't lost the games they did, they'd have won the league 😂😂

Jack
28-08-2016, 06:33 PM
Silvery Moon is Robbie Neilsons user ID.

I remember him saying that the wee cup was his main target this season, just before they were knocked oot!

iwasthere1972
28-08-2016, 06:34 PM
If it wasn't for Albert they would have won the league in 86.

You heard it here first.

Famous Fiver
28-08-2016, 06:37 PM
Wee team - Big Cup
Big Team - Nae Cups!!!

Springbank
28-08-2016, 06:38 PM
I somehow suspect the jambo brethren will not be happy to see the official spfl top 5 attendances this week (it's on Twitter if you want to check). Top 5 attendances in Scotland this weekend we're
1) Celtic v Aberdeen
2) Hibs v Morton
3) Killie v The Sevco
4) Dundee Utd v Raith Rovers
5) Partick Thistle vs hearts

Two championship crowds bigger than hearts. That'll sting some of them

dchibs
28-08-2016, 06:42 PM

How their expectations have fallen, wasnt long ago they were going to win the champions league trophy.

Finn2015
28-08-2016, 06:47 PM

Always a source of wtf are they talking about now

Famous Fiver
28-08-2016, 06:55 PM
Take out the Celtic match and Hibs crowd yesterday was bigger than the Premier League attendances at the other four games put together.

Big team my ar*e.

northstandhibby
28-08-2016, 07:51 PM

It could be termed an oxymoron and boy what a moron slaverymoon is.

:giruy2: Mon the Cabbage

Bostonhibby
28-08-2016, 07:58 PM

Sharp as a potato as usual, they really need to get that romanov guy back so they can have a proper tilt at the champions league again and surely he will get those stands built this time around?

pedroorange1875
28-08-2016, 09:25 PM
im currently reading this in a 7 star hotel in Dubai in the princes suite. With my aston martin downstairs and 60 million euro lottery win in the bank................

If only i put the ticket on

Love
Deluded Muppet

Finn2015
28-08-2016, 09:32 PM
Haven't noticed yet but was there any continuation yesterday of gunts in the away end?

Danderhall Hibs
28-08-2016, 10:11 PM

Why a load of ***** cos clearly if we were still in it we'd knock them out.

jacomo
28-08-2016, 10:31 PM
How their expectations have fallen, wasnt long ago they were going to win the champions league trophy.

Credit where it's due.

That Pavel Nedved was some player.

Waxy
29-08-2016, 07:24 AM
Since 1962

--------
29-08-2016, 07:32 AM
im currently reading this in a 7 star hotel in Dubai in the princes suite. With my aston martin downstairs and 60 million euro lottery win in the bank................

If only i put the ticket on

Love
Deluded Muppet

I'm sure Budgie will be delighted when you invest some of those imaginary euros in the new stand development ....

"... such stuff as dreams are made on ..."

Col2
29-08-2016, 08:18 AM
Do you know.....all adult Hibs fans have seen Hibs win BOTH major cup competitions.

All jambos under the age of say 65 will have never seen them win both major cup competitions.

Maybe one day my bloody turd coloured friends.

Hibee87
29-08-2016, 08:20 AM
Not Hearts, but Adam Rooney comes close

Aberdeen scorer Adam Rooney, reflecting on the Dons' 4-1 defeat by Celtic in Glasgow on Saturday, points out: "If you take the two goals late on out of it, it was a 2-1 game".

Hi Heid Yin
29-08-2016, 08:56 AM
Not Hearts, but Adam Rooney comes close

Aberdeen scorer Adam Rooney, reflecting on the Dons' 4-1 defeat by Celtic in Glasgow on Saturday, points out: "If you take the two goals late on out of it, it was a 2-1 game".

:tee hee::tee hee:

How about Jim Jefferies after the New Years day Tynecastle massacre back in 1973:

If you exclude Hibs first 7 goals there wasn't much in it and a point would have been a fair result.
(okay, that was made up):greengrin

Bostonhibby
29-08-2016, 09:06 AM
If you exclude British Red Cross, Big Hearts Community Trust, Lady Haigs Poppy Fund and McCraes Batallion Trust from their creditors list no charities had their money stolen by Hearts to fund their football overspending.

Finn2015
29-08-2016, 09:20 AM
If you exclude British Red Cross, Big Hearts Community Trust, Lady Haigs Poppy Fund and McCraes Batallion Trust from their creditors list no charities had their money stolen by Hearts to fund their football overspending.

😂👍

Smartie
29-08-2016, 09:22 AM
If it wasn't for that one wee extra finger on each one, their hands would be more or less the same as ours.

High-On-Hibs
29-08-2016, 09:25 AM
"If we hadn't conceded that late late goal against Hibs at Tynecastle to throw away a 2 goal lead, things could have been very different."

:yw: :jamboak: :jamboclow :lolyam:

Deansy
29-08-2016, 09:36 AM

Ahh, it seems like only yesterday we were treated to such marvellous statements like -

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/2367022/Romanov-eyes-fresh-horizons.html

'Romanov stated that Hearts should aim to become Champions League winners'

However, I fully expect such lines to be repeated by Robbie 'I never smile so folk think I'm deep & intelligent' Neilson the next time Hearts go on a successful run, say two corners/fouls/throw-ins etc in a row !!

29-08-2016, 11:39 AM
But I thought they said that they were too big for the league cup and it was just for "wee diddy teams" :hmmm:

portycabbage
29-08-2016, 03:58 PM
:tee hee::tee hee:

How about Jim Jefferies after the New Years day Tynecastle massacre back in 1973:

If you exclude Hibs first 7 goals there wasn't much in it and a point would have been a fair result.
(okay, that was made up):greengrin

If only all females were above the age of consent, then no Hearts employees would have been on the register.

Bostonhibby
29-08-2016, 04:03 PM
Ahh, it seems like only yesterday we were treated to such marvellous statements like -

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/2367022/Romanov-eyes-fresh-horizons.html

'Romanov stated that Hearts should aim to become Champions League winners'

However, I fully expect such lines to be repeated by Robbie 'I never smile so folk think I'm deep & intelligent' Neilson the next time Hearts go on a successful run, say two corners/fouls/throw-ins etc in a row !!

Aye, heady days for the believers, how did it all work out anyway?:jamboclow:ostrich:

Finn2015
29-08-2016, 04:51 PM
Aye, heady days for the believers, how did it all work out anyway?:jamboclow:ostrich:

Anything can happen this is hearts! A team with 400,000 supporters itching to attend every other week. Only a matter of time

NZ Green
29-08-2016, 06:15 PM
If we didn't lose, we probably would have won.

Very insightful.