PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone else think Cummings goal was

Scouse Hibee
28-08-2016, 02:04 PM
Scored by Fyvie?

Must have been the angle from the West as Fyvie was obscuring him,most folk in our area including me initially though it was Fyvie who scored. The ball came in we saw the number 8 shirt make a movement then the ball hit the net,never even saw Jason!

Onceinawhile
28-08-2016, 02:05 PM
Nope. The stadium announcer was confused though, he said it was Holt.

Scott Allan Key
28-08-2016, 02:06 PM
We should start calling Cummings Zebedee.

Baldy Foghorn
28-08-2016, 02:11 PM
I thought it was FF, given the way he ran off celebrating. Watched it again and I was clearly wrong, must have had an obscured view:wink:

MarkGilchimp
28-08-2016, 02:13 PM
Yes I did, from Lower West near the middle. I also thought Shinnie's goal hit the side netting at first.

Scored by Fyvie?

Must have been the angle from the West as Fyvie was obscuring him,most folk in our area including me initially though it was Fyvie who scored. The ball came in we saw the number 8 shirt make a movement then the ball hit the net,never even saw Jason!

hibby6270
28-08-2016, 02:15 PM
Hibs TV thought it was Fyvie at first but obviously corrected themselves after watching replay.
Doesn't matter. It was a well worked goal and something we weren't doing much of last season (converting crosses from wide that is).

Long may it continue.😃

lord bunberry
28-08-2016, 03:00 PM
It was the way Fyvie went right over to Shinniesta after the goal went in. We all thought it was Fyvie as well.

Bishop Hibee
28-08-2016, 03:15 PM
Clear from my seat in the East it was Cummings. He scores when he wants!

jacomo
28-08-2016, 04:35 PM
Does anyone else think this style of thread title is

MKHIBEE
28-08-2016, 04:36 PM
I have to say I

Jim44
28-08-2016, 04:43 PM

I suppose it forces you to click on the thread in order to

Hibrandenburg
28-08-2016, 05:12 PM
I thought it was FF, given the way he ran off celebrating. Watched it again and I was clearly wrong, must have had an obscured view:wink:

Had an excellent view of the goal but this did confuse me until I saw the highlights.

stokesmessiah
28-08-2016, 05:13 PM
I suppose it forces you to click on the thread in order to

This is getting

Finn2015
28-08-2016, 05:16 PM
Yeh there was confusion. Totally ruined it for me won't be back and want a refund on my season ticket 😗

Pedantic_Hibee
28-08-2016, 05:18 PM
From my view in the lower Weat I thought it was Fyvie. Even more so when I leaned over to my dad and asked him and he said Fyvie as well.

Arch Stanton
28-08-2016, 05:47 PM
Cummings wasn't anywhere near the goal - the video footage has been doctored to make it look like he scored. :agree:

O'Rourke3
28-08-2016, 05:52 PM
Me too in West Upper. The two guys next to me both said Cummings though.

wookie70
28-08-2016, 09:40 PM
I'm in the front row of the west upper at the other end from Jason's goal. I thought it was Cummings originally but then when FF got to Shinnie first I thought it must have been Fyvie who scored. Watching the highlights FF made a great run just behind Jason and got to Shinnie first.

jonny
28-08-2016, 10:01 PM
Im near the top of the Famous Five lower and my dad and I were arguing over who scored. I said Cummings but he was convinced it was FF.
The announcer really didn't help matters but when Fyvie was given MoM I'd assumed I got it wrong and he scored - not because he didn't have a good game but I thought there were a couple in front of him and for him to get MoM I reckoned he must've been on the scoresheet.
In hindsight, whilst it's good to get goals from different players I was pleased because it keeps Jason's run going.

CyberSauzee
29-08-2016, 09:26 AM
Same as above, from the West I thought it was FF that had scored.

fat freddy
29-08-2016, 04:48 PM
In a similar vein to the O.P. I spent most of the afternoon thinking that Shinnie was Danny Handling, from the back of the FF upper and with my dodgy eyes the similarity in their running styles, height and hair colour make the two look identical. I also thought that Graham was Keith Houtchen when he scored. The goal was very similar to an effort that Houtchie scored at Tynie on his debut. I also regularly think that Darren Mcgreggor is Lewis Stevenson.

Finn2015
29-08-2016, 04:50 PM
I sort of liked the attitude of the guy behind me who played it fantastically cool. I turned round and asked who scored that and he replied, doesn't matter it's 3-0, that's all I need to know

Cool 😎

ancient hibee
29-08-2016, 04:53 PM
I thought it was

Smartie
29-08-2016, 04:59 PM
In a similar vein to the O.P. I spent most of the afternoon thinking that Shinnie was Danny Handling, from the back of the FF upper and with my dodgy eyes the similarity in their running styles, height and hair colour make the two look identical. I also thought that Graham was Keith Houtchen when he scored. The goal was very similar to an effort that Houtchie scored at Tynie on his debut. I also regularly think that Darren Mcgreggor is Lewis Stevenson.

I thought Brian Graham was very like Willie Falconer.

Glad it wasn't just me that saw the Shinnie/ Handling thing - I wasn't going to mention it.

ancient hibee
29-08-2016, 05:02 PM
I thought Brian Graham was very like Willie Falconer.

Glad it wasn't just me that saw the Shinnie/ Handling thing - I wasn't going to mention it.

Have they hey ever been seen in the one room?

Sammy7nil
29-08-2016, 07:23 PM
Yes I did, from Lower West near the middle. I also thought Shinnie's goal hit the side netting at first.

Shoulda gone to Specsavers:greengrin:wink:

Jonnyboy
29-08-2016, 08:42 PM

Other than in height, they're very alike :agree:

O'Rourke3
29-08-2016, 08:50 PM

Lewis is Darren's Mini Me