PDA

View Full Version : LD at ft

Billy Whizz
27-08-2016, 07:12 PM
Noticed she climbed into the East, who was she greeting.

DaveF
27-08-2016, 07:16 PM

Pfft, we get bans for invading the pitch but she get's lauded for jumping into the East with the unwashed :na na:

Jonnyboy
27-08-2016, 07:34 PM

I assumed she was looking for you, Billy :greengrin

Billy Whizz
27-08-2016, 07:43 PM
I assumed she was looking for you, Billy :greengrin

I thought she was coming in my direction as well, did you make the game today, when I saw you prematch you were heading away from the stadium😀

Saturday Boy
27-08-2016, 07:46 PM

She spotted the guy who feeds the gulls; she was going to sort him out.

Jonnyboy
27-08-2016, 07:56 PM
I thought she was coming in my direction as well, did you make the game today, when I saw you prematch you were heading away from the stadium😀

Just putting some stuff in the car.

Met up with your Dad, pre match and had a good natter with him :aok:

greenlex
27-08-2016, 09:14 PM
I thought she was going in to sort out the tit that threw something in the park.

hibs62
27-08-2016, 09:16 PM
She was coming to see me. Been friends since she arrived at the club and when she found out I had a terminal brain tumour. She has been so good to me and really cares about Hibs (and their fans). Can't speak highly enough of her. :flag

Ergye
27-08-2016, 09:23 PM
She was coming to see me. Been friends since she arrived at the club and when she found out I had a terminal brain tumour. She has been so good to me and really cares about Hibs (and their fans). Can't speak highly enough of her. :flag

:hug:

Peace and love to you mate. :flag:

Thecat23
27-08-2016, 09:58 PM

Sorry to hear that, great to see LD taking the Hibs fans to her heart!

davemcbain
27-08-2016, 10:52 PM

Thank you for sharing Hibs62 - close family member had the same, and whilst nowhere close to knowing what you're going through, it must be something else to have support from Leanne and the club. Lost for words - be strong, you are an inspiration.

northstandhibby
27-08-2016, 10:57 PM

:thumbsup:

Says everything about this great club. Our fans are the greatest.

Mon the Cabbage

macca70
27-08-2016, 11:01 PM
Hibs Class!!

LD has taken this club to a new level, we might have 1 more year in Championship before we're back in the SPL but she has brought this club on so much.

Juice-Terry
27-08-2016, 11:48 PM
She was coming to see me. Been friends since she arrived at the club and when she found out I had a terminal brain tumour. She has been so good to me and really cares about Hibs (and their fans). Can't speak highly enough of her. :flag Very sorry to hear about your illness. Good stuff from Leeann. All the best pal. GGTTH!

The Falcon
28-08-2016, 09:15 AM

You have my best wishes :not worth

Finn2015
28-08-2016, 09:17 AM

Lovely touch from LD. 👍. My sincere regards

Greenworld
28-08-2016, 09:24 AM
So sorry to read this.I don't really no what to say...so I'll say a prayer and hope for a miracle

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Since1875Hibs
28-08-2016, 10:05 AM
Amit also stood in the section for the last 20minutes and joined in with the songs getting aired.

Hi Heid Yin
28-08-2016, 10:30 AM

Bless you for being so open about your condition and for being such a great inspiration.
I am truly moved.

lucky
28-08-2016, 10:41 AM

Shows that there are real people behind the posts. I wish you every sucess in your health battle. You sharing this and LDs actions remind us all how much our club has changed and we are very much the Hibernian family

Jdawg
28-08-2016, 11:03 AM

Touch of genuine class from LD. All the best.

Jonnyboy
28-08-2016, 12:40 PM
Thank you for sharing Hibs62 - close family member had the same, and whilst nowhere close to knowing what you're going through, it must be something else to have support from Leanne and the club. Lost for words - be strong, you are an inspiration.

Nothing I can really add to this :agree:

28-08-2016, 01:26 PM

Very sorry to hear that, keep strong and all my thoughts go out to you. As for Leaann, absolutely amazing touch from her. We've got an absolute gem in her, she really cares about the club and the supporters and shes one of the main reason we have our club back.

All the best, hibs62 and well done Leaann, truly hibs class :thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
28-08-2016, 02:25 PM
Shows that there are real people behind the posts. I wish you every sucess in your health battle. You sharing this and LDs actions remind us all how much our club has changed and we are very much the Hibernian family

Very much this and thanks for sharing.

h185forever
28-08-2016, 03:00 PM
It's threads like this that sustain my love of all things Hibs and keeps me coming here ...on a daily basis.

Hib62, I Hope the love you find here gives you strength and makes your journey a wee bit easier.

GGTTH

greenlex
28-08-2016, 03:01 PM
Can I also echo this sentiment. I wish you all the very best with your battle Hibs62. Good luck.:agree:

Baldy Foghorn
28-08-2016, 04:45 PM

Sure I met you at Ibrox, you had sparkly shoes on.....Nice story re LD, hope you are doing as well as you can be......

BT58
28-08-2016, 04:58 PM
Your a very brave person H62. My mate had the same condition as you, we all were worried about him but he only had thoughts for us. Your post has brought back painful but good memories. God bless.
B

hibs62
28-08-2016, 05:03 PM
Sure I met you at Ibrox, you had sparkly shoes on.....Nice story re LD, hope you are doing as well as you can be......

Hi
Yes that may well have been me. Partial to a sparkly shoe. Not doing as well but delighted to have lived to see us win the cup!We are in very good hands with Leeann. x

Baldy Foghorn
28-08-2016, 05:04 PM
Hi
Yes that may well have been me. Partial to a sparkly shoe. Not doing as well but delighted to have lived to see us win the cup!We are in very good hands with Leeann. x

Best wishes x

Finn2015
28-08-2016, 05:07 PM
Hi

Very hard to find the right words but I hope you find support and some peace from the posts here. You have my sincere admiration and I hope and trust that the recent exploits of the team has given you great comfort. 👍👍👍

AltheHibby
28-08-2016, 08:38 PM
hibs62,

I can't think of any words of comfort or encouragement as I can't begin to imagine what you're going through, so I will simply say that you are a hero and an inspiration.

BSEJVT
28-08-2016, 08:53 PM
Like many others on this thread I cant find any appropriate words.

What I can do is to send you my very best regards and to applaud you for your bravery.

Gerard
28-08-2016, 08:56 PM
I wish you all the best. It takes great courage to post your post.