PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the added time?

Mikey
27-08-2016, 05:47 PM
With 6 substitutions in the second half there should surely have been 3 minutes added. We left our seats when the clock ticked onto 90 minutes and the final whistle had gone before we got to the exit that we stand beside for the last few minutes :greengrin

Pedantic_Hibee
27-08-2016, 05:55 PM
Because the referee was an absolute clown and hated the fact Hibs were winning.

HoboHarry
27-08-2016, 06:17 PM
Because the referee was an absolute clown and hated the fact Hibs were winning.
If that was true he would have disallowed Grant Holts goal. I didn't think it was a foul but there are plenty of refs who would have called a foul there.

cabbageandribs1875
27-08-2016, 06:24 PM
quite surprised he allowed the holt goal, normally a player just has to look at the keeper and the referee gives a foul, it was a fair challenge(if a challenge at all)

Jonnyboy
27-08-2016, 06:48 PM
If that was true he would have disallowed Grant Holts goal. I didn't think it was a foul but there are plenty of refs who would have called a foul there.

quite surprised he allowed the holt goal, normally a player just has to look at the keeper and the referee gives a foul, it was a fair challenge(if a challenge at all)

I was surprised too. I looked straight at him as the ball hit the net and he looked over to his lino who was racing back to the centre circle

Saturday Boy
27-08-2016, 06:52 PM
I was surprised too. I looked straight at him as the ball hit the net and he looked over to his lino who was racing back to the centre circle

I'm surprised to learn he could see that far :wink:.

How he never gave a free kick when their number 7 kicked Hanlon in the first half, I'll never know.

cabbageandribs1875
27-08-2016, 06:54 PM

How he never gave a free kick when their number 7 kicked Hanlon in the first half, I'll never know.

aye, and the linesman supposedly looking along that area too

Jonnyboy
27-08-2016, 06:55 PM

That was outrageous wasn't it? Between the ref and his lino, one of them must have seen it. I believe the offender was Gary Oliver, once of the Savilles

Saturday Boy
27-08-2016, 06:58 PM
That was outrageous wasn't it? Between the ref and his lino, one of them must have seen it. I believe the offender was Gary Oliver, once of the Savilles

I thought I recognised the name when he was subbed. Not a bad player, but a bit "competitive ".

BoomtownHibees
27-08-2016, 06:59 PM
I thought I recognised the name when he was subbed. Not a bad player, but a bit "competitive ".

I was watching him in the warm up and he was exactly the same against his own team mates

brog
27-08-2016, 07:00 PM
TBH, with Alan Muir as the ref it's just a bonus he found his way to ER. An utterly incompetent ref.

27-08-2016, 07:08 PM
What about the foul on Boyle when running in on goal. Unreal that wasn't a foul