PDA

View Full Version : Admins can we chuck the guests

Oscar T Grouch
27-08-2016, 04:38 PM
This site is slow as hell.

Jim44
27-08-2016, 04:50 PM
We laugh and gloat when FF, KB and KS crash, usually after a bad result but our site crashes after a good result. I agree with the OP. Why accommodate theabundance of flies on the wall who contribute nothing? Is it a money issue?

McD
27-08-2016, 05:20 PM
Yeah, the site is really slow 😔Taking minutes for pages to load, and often getting an error message saying capacity issues

Callum7
27-08-2016, 05:28 PM
Yes please.

Pete
27-08-2016, 05:30 PM
Can't be helped. This is what happens when you have 400,000 obsessed stalkers.

Wellbankhibby
27-08-2016, 05:32 PM
This site is slow as hell.

Your comment is disgraceful and I'm afraid to say your all acting like Yams. We are all hibbies who enjoy the banter on here. As guests we get thrown off anyway when the site is busy. I for one am ashamed fellow Hibbies would feel this way.:flag::flag:

ancient hibee
27-08-2016, 05:35 PM
Your comment is disgraceful and I'm afraid to say your all acting like Yams. We are all hibbies who enjoy the banter on here. As guests we get thrown off anyway when the site is busy. I for one am ashamed fellow Hibbies would feel this way.:flag::flag:

Run that past me again?

DaveF
27-08-2016, 05:50 PM
Sorry folks, but like you all we Admins are also regular fans (honest!) and are at the game. I was also stuck on Leith Walk for ages in traffic so just back in the door.

Server was rammed, so a service has been reset and hopefully that will be fine now.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Jim44
27-08-2016, 05:56 PM

:confused: How are you a guest if you are a member?

Oscar T Grouch
27-08-2016, 06:10 PM

Joke yeah? You're not funny.

Golden Bear
27-08-2016, 06:12 PM
I'm not sure if it is to do with the pressure on the server. I tuned in at 7am this morning and the site was slower than slow even then.

Saturday Boy
27-08-2016, 06:14 PM
Sorry folks, but like you all we Admins are also regular fans (honest!) and are at the game. I was also stuck on Leith Walk for ages in traffic so just back in the door. Server was rammed, so a service has been reset and hopefully that will be fine now. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Thanks Admins.

The site has been so slow, I've just received a letter posted after I logged on :wink:

Pretty Boy
27-08-2016, 06:19 PM
:confused: How are you a guest if you are a member?

When it's really busy we chuck everyone except PMs so I think he may have been referring to that.

Andy74
27-08-2016, 06:29 PM
Still really slow for me.

Jim44
27-08-2016, 06:31 PM
It's starting to speed up a wee bit now but today's match thread is still inaccessible, with the last post timed at 5.10 pm.

Saturday Boy
27-08-2016, 06:37 PM
I said at the game today, I almost preferred it when we were sh*te; trouble parking, queues for programmes, to get in, for food, even for the Happy Hibby tickets! Took ages to get home afterwards.

It must be murder for the "Big Team" across town :wink:

DaveF
27-08-2016, 06:38 PM
It's starting to speed up a wee bit now but today's match thread is still inaccessible, with the last post timed at 5.10 pm.

I've moved that to the admin board for now in case that's causing the problem.

silverhibee
27-08-2016, 06:48 PM
I've moved that to the admin board for now in case that's causing the problem.

How do you get on to the admin board to view it. :greengrin

Pretty Boy
27-08-2016, 06:49 PM
How do you get on to the admin board to view it. :greengrin

PM me and purchase a gimp mask and I'll take care of the rest.

Haymaker
27-08-2016, 07:12 PM
PM me and purchase a gimp mask and I'll take care of the rest.

Bloody hell, sounds like the PM board initiation test again!!

Famous Fiver
27-08-2016, 07:21 PM
Just watch the Ballad of Conrad Logan when you're waiting for a page to load.

It'll cheer you up no end and you might even forget about this site and play it over and over.......

Tamhere1875
27-08-2016, 08:38 PM
Where we not all guests on here once ?

stantonhibby
27-08-2016, 08:46 PM
I said at the game today, I almost preferred it when we were sh*te; trouble parking, queues for programmes, to get in, for food, even for the Happy Hibby tickets! Took ages to get home afterwards.

It must be murder for the "Big Team" across town :wink:

Indeed.....was at Robbie's at usual pre- match time of 12.30 and no free tables! (Apart from the crèche in the wee corner bit but not making that mistake again)

jabis
27-08-2016, 09:19 PM
Just watch the Ballad of Conrad Logan when you're waiting for a page to load.

It'll cheer you up no end and you might even forget about this site and play it over and over.......

Just looked it up on YouTube,a tad lesser greens,but at the end,funny as fekk😂