PDA

View Full Version : 14 quid

WeAreHibs
27-08-2016, 06:14 AM
For a name and number on the back of a kids strip! Daylight robbery. They say it's been that for a few years but I don't remember that.

It wouldn't phase me so much if my name was Huntinton-Smyth and I wanted double digits but I only wanted 3 letters and single digit.

Rant over!

Pete
27-08-2016, 06:18 AM
For every guy like yourself who has a three letter Surname there is a Huntington-Smythe who is considering themselves lucky.

It's all relative mate ;-)

Ryan69
27-08-2016, 06:19 AM
For a name and number on the back of a kids strip! Daylight robbery. They say it's been that for a few years but I don't remember that.

It wouldn't phase me so much if my name was Huntinton-Smyth and I wanted double digits but I only wanted 3 letters and single digit.

Rant over!

Ridiculous. Should be about 50p a letter and £1 a number.

If only wages went up at the rate of everything else

eastterrace
27-08-2016, 06:21 AM
Ridiculous. Should be about 50p a letter and £1 a number.

If only wages went up at the rate of everything else

Sure it use to be 50p a letter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PompeyHibs
27-08-2016, 06:30 AM
Mate you extra cash could have well paid for our final signing before window closes. Every cloud 🍻🍻
Mon the cabbage

Ive bought an away kit = looks rank
And a home kit that only looks good if you have a six pack😂
Its Hibs merchandise mate - no the best at times but all goes to a great clause 🏆🏆🏆🏆

WeAreHibs
27-08-2016, 11:05 AM
For every guy like yourself who has a three letter Surname there is a Huntington-Smythe who is considering themselves lucky.

It's all relative mate ;-)

I get that but not exactly reasonable when it's going on a 3yr old. That makes the top 50quid.

I know it's not the club but the erses that manage it.

500miles
27-08-2016, 11:49 AM
Prices are pretty standard industry wide I think

johnbc70
27-08-2016, 11:51 AM
Sensible thing is charge per letter or number. You want more you pay more, like pretty much everything else.

Swedish hibee
27-08-2016, 02:37 PM
I agree with you, it is shocking to charge that much for an add on for your child's top.