PDA

View Full Version : Outside the box - coming back

RoxburghHibs
26-08-2016, 07:52 PM
I see they have filmed a new "Outside the box" tv show.

Looking forward to seeing this

Frogga
27-08-2016, 05:59 PM
Glad to hear it! I even noticed a few jambos praising it on a kickback thread (if you google 'Outside the box Hibs'). It's another positive way to engage with fans.

Josh 01
27-08-2016, 06:06 PM
Was speaking to Tom Zanelli who was in the west today. He said it's the best one yet and will be online in about two weeks.

Peevemor
27-08-2016, 06:16 PM
Was speaking to Tom Zanelli who was in the west today. He said it's the best one yet and will be online in about two weeks.
Is he doing it? I thought he was working for Marathon Bet now.

Good news if it is him in any case.

The_Horde
27-08-2016, 06:17 PM
Cup final special?

Josh 01
27-08-2016, 07:28 PM
Is he doing it? I thought he was working for Marathon Bet now.

Good news if it is him in any case.

Yeah he was back up filming it last week. You're right though he is working for marathon bet, glad he's still partly involved with the club, cracking job he does.

Peevemor
27-08-2016, 07:29 PM
Yeah he was back up filming it last week. You're right though he is working for marathon bet, glad he's still partly involved with the club, cracking job he does.

OK. Good stuff. :aok:

dp00
27-08-2016, 08:17 PM
Id guess outside the box sponsored by marathon bet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

California-Hibs
27-08-2016, 09:27 PM
Great that we're getting another one, loved the few they did awhile back! Would be great to getting 1 a month or 1 every 2 months?

It's a great way that enhances the teams bond with the support, the behind the scenes stuff is superb. Malonga trying to say 'hud yer weeisht' was great viewing!

GreenCastle
27-08-2016, 09:31 PM
They were good and loved the surprises for kids etc.

Definitely a good way to connect the players with the fans.

Probably some of the best media to come out of ER over the years along with some of the recent promo videos like the cake one.

GISALEGEND
27-08-2016, 10:53 PM
I was speaking to Tom myself on it, it's an idea which has proven very popular but with him now at Marathon Bet would say if can be brought back by someone whether in the club or outwith who can do it as I know with my own media experience I would be game to do this as it's a cracking series of course would be potentially different in feel but can hopefully see what can happen.