PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: HIBERNIAN FC PROGRAMME: SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS SPECIAL EDITION

RSS Bot
26-08-2016, 07:20 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6749)

Hibernia&Alba
26-08-2016, 07:23 PM
I'm looking forward to reading it.

BullsCloseHibs
26-08-2016, 09:03 PM
Ordered mine online. Don't want the Saturday afternoon crease.

Titch
26-08-2016, 09:56 PM

Do you have the website was thinking of doing the same

hibee_girl
26-08-2016, 09:58 PM

:agree: did the same

Lancs Harp
26-08-2016, 10:09 PM
Got mine on order too, cant make the game tomorrow.

HUTCHYHIBBY
26-08-2016, 10:15 PM
Whats the web address?

hibby6270
26-08-2016, 10:15 PM
Do you have the website was thinking of doing the same

Ordered mine at http://www.programmemaster.com.

Don't think you'll get the cup winners card with it though. That seems to only come with those sold at the ground before the game. Still, should be a nice memento anyway with the additional content. 120 pages all told apparently.

oneone73
26-08-2016, 10:22 PM
Thanks. Just ordered mine.

hibby6270
26-08-2016, 10:25 PM
Whats the web address?

http://www.programmemaster.com

Titch
26-08-2016, 10:39 PM
Ordered mine at http://www.programmemaster.com.

Don't think you'll get the cup winners card with it though. That seems to only come with those sold at the ground before the game. Still, should be a nice memento anyway with the additional content. 120 pages all told apparently.

Purchased thanks mate👍

jonny
26-08-2016, 10:58 PM
Anyone know if there's anywhere to get a copy of the David Gray card - happy to purchase another programme to get it.
The bairn put it in his coat pocket and said coat had just had a 60 degree wash! The card isn't completely ruined but it's been left in pretty bad shape.
Any advice appreciated

Onceinawhile
26-08-2016, 11:16 PM
Anyone know if there's anywhere to get a copy of the David Gray card - happy to purchase another programme to get it.
The bairn put it in his coat pocket and said coat had just had a 60 degree wash! The card isn't completely ruined but it's been left in pretty bad shape.
Any advice appreciated

Im hoping that the order online will have it, will let you know when it arrives.

Hibs have effectively made me buy a programme every week this season, it'll be the first time I've bought one in about 10 years

HUTCHYHIBBY
26-08-2016, 11:51 PM

Cheers! Order complete! :thumbsup:

jonny
27-08-2016, 12:04 AM
Im hoping that the order online will have it, will let you know when it arrives.

Hibs have effectively made me buy a programme every week this season, it'll be the first time I've bought one in about 10 years

Thanks mate.

lyonhibs
27-08-2016, 12:10 AM
Just to be sure, this isn't a replica of the Cup Final program that was available on the day, but a separate special edition right?

27-08-2016, 03:30 AM
See if i order online will i get the wee card with the player on it with it?

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

FranckSuzy
27-08-2016, 08:23 AM
Just to be sure, this isn't a replica of the Cup Final program that was available on the day, but a separate special edition right?

:agree:

Northernhibee
27-08-2016, 09:05 AM
Mines arrived this morning. Good read so far.

offshorehibby
27-08-2016, 10:07 AM
Mines arrived this morning. Good read so far.

Likewise, was surprised when my programme arrived today through the post.

mutley
27-08-2016, 10:43 AM
Mine arrived too, but won't see it until I get back, but at least I have a copy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hibby6270
27-08-2016, 10:43 AM
See if i order online will i get the wee card with the player on it with it?

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Don't think you do. Was in the programme shop in Albion Road yesterday and the guy reckoned the card is only available with programmes sold on the day at the ground. He gets a supply of leftovers after the game with the cards (if there are any) but he didn't have any Dunfermline ones left.

I'm waiting for the Morton programme to come in the post but not expecting the card to be with it. Will buy one at the game today anyway to make sure I get the card. Having a second copy won't matter as its a special one off version today to commemorate the cup winning run.

This is another opportunity Hibs have missed out on to make money. I'm sure if these cards were to be sold separately at a pound a go, plenty fans would buy them as a great souvenir of the cup win. Especially for those who can't make it to every game.

sambajustice
27-08-2016, 11:03 AM
there's nothing on that link at the top...

worcesterhibby
27-08-2016, 11:14 AM
there's nothing on that link at the top...

There doesn't seem to be anything on the Hibs site at all right now !!!

ancient hibee
27-08-2016, 07:29 PM
Being an old traditionalist I decided to get mine at the game.Big mistake.Joined two queues (not at the same time:greengrin)and both sellers ran out of programmes with no further supplies available.Thought that was pretty pathetic really.

Saturday Boy
27-08-2016, 07:36 PM
Being an old traditionalist I decided to get mine at the game.Big mistake.Joined two queues (not at the same time:greengrin)and both sellers ran out of programmes with no further supplies available.Thought that was pretty pathetic really.

There was big demand today, I heard there were 1600 printed - doesn't sound a lot, but there's not normally a big percentage of fans who buy, and the club don't want to be left with unsold stock.

I have an extra copy, and since you're the first to post, if you pm me, I will let you have it.

ancient hibee
27-08-2016, 07:39 PM
There was big demand today, I heard there were 1600 printed - doesn't sound a lot, but there's not normally a big percentage of fans who buy, and the club don't want to be left with unsold stock.

I have an extra copy, and since you're the first to post, if you pm me, I will let you have it.

That's good of you but I'm getting 3 so I'll need to crank up the machine and try the net.Thanks again.

Saturday Boy
27-08-2016, 07:40 PM
That's good of you but I'm getting 3 so I'll need to crank up the machine and try the net.Thanks again.

No probs. It is a good read and a good souvenir of the win.

SteveHFC
27-08-2016, 08:54 PM
No probs. It is a good read and a good souvenir of the win.

Loved Cummings interview in it. :thumbsup:

hibbymac
27-08-2016, 09:46 PM
Out of Stock :boo hoo:

hibby_1875
27-08-2016, 09:52 PM

I would be interested in your spare copy if
you still have it?

murray26
27-08-2016, 10:03 PM
I never got one either.. Hopefully they can do something for the next home game..

hibsfan
27-08-2016, 10:03 PM
Glad I pre-ordered - and got it for £3 online as I emailed them about the fact they were advertising it as a free bonus... Whilst increasing the price to £5... It pays to complain sometimes!

Great read... Just wish they'd put more into the cover design

Danderhall Hibs
27-08-2016, 10:48 PM
I've not read the cup special yet - just today's programme. 2 of the article/interviews were cut off mid sentence. Do we not proof read them?!

TheFamous1875
28-08-2016, 03:23 PM
Any way of still getting a hold of this programme? Ridiculous queues before the match with a lot of people left empty handed.

SouthMoroccoStu
28-08-2016, 03:36 PM
Any way of still getting a hold of this programme? Ridiculous queues before the match with a lot of people left empty handed.

My dad was at the game and, like many others, he couldn't get a programme

He was in quite a long queue before the game and the programme seller allowed someone to buy 20 (!) copies before promptly selling out, leaving many in the queue disappointed

I can understand people buying a few copies, to send to other fans unable to attend yesterday, but 20 is really taking the mickey.

No doubt a number of them are now on eBay and the guy is trying to make a quick buck. Shame for depriving the other fans

The programme seller should have been A LOT more sensible and limited to 4 per customer

RoxburghHibs
28-08-2016, 03:38 PM
Glad I pre-ordered - and got it for £3 online as I emailed them about the fact they were advertising it as a free bonus... Whilst increasing the price to £5... It pays to complain sometimes!

Great read... Just wish they'd put more into the cover design

I really like the cover design!!

SouthMoroccoStu
28-08-2016, 03:58 PM
I really like the cover design!!

The new cover layout is pretty good

But maybe a bit more "cup final related" would have been good for this special edition

Iggy Pope
28-08-2016, 04:04 PM
My dad was at the game and, like many others, he couldn't get a programme

He was in quite a long queue before the game and the programme seller allowed someone to buy 20 (!) copies before promptly selling out, leaving many in the queue disappointed

I can understand people buying a few copies, to send to other fans unable to attend yesterday, but 20 is really taking the mickey.

No doubt a number of them are now on eBay and the guy is trying to make a quick buck. Shame for depriving the other fans

The programme seller should have been A LOT more sensible and limited to 4 per customer

Agreed.
I got myself in a pickle a number of years back surrounding something along these lines on this very site for outing such activity at an away game in Europe. I said too much then and retracted. But. There are dealers who have to make a business out of programmes and memorabilia. Others seize ebay as the opportunity and they don't start at 99p either. I'd like a collecting section on here. Any ideas Admins?

grammyb111
28-08-2016, 04:10 PM
If anyone has a spare pm me please. I got to the front of the queue yesterday only for the guy in front of me to get the last one

Saturday Boy
28-08-2016, 04:26 PM
I would be interested in your spare copy if
you still have it?

Sorry, just picked this post up (iPhone wouldn't log me on for some reason). My extra copy has already gone to someone "off grid" as they say. Cover price, and then I saw the prices on eBay :rolleyes:

That's why I'll never be a millionaire

CockneyRebel
28-08-2016, 04:45 PM

Logged onto website but can't find the SC final programme any where.

matty_f
28-08-2016, 04:56 PM
I've not read the cup special yet - just today's programme. 2 of the article/interviews were cut off mid sentence. Do we not proof read them?!

I've not read the matchday one yet, but Josh pointed out that Neil Lennon got cut off mid-sentence.

RoxburghHibs
28-08-2016, 04:57 PM

You won't find the cup final programme on that site as they design and print the Hibs home editions.

RoxburghHibs
28-08-2016, 04:58 PM
The new cover layout is pretty good

But maybe a bit more "cup final related" would have been good for this special edition

Yeah fair point. If the image had been a cup final celebration that would have been better.

Hermit Crab
28-08-2016, 04:58 PM

Thats been sold out for months.

DaveF
28-08-2016, 04:59 PM
Agreed.
I got myself in a pickle a number of years back surrounding something along these lines on this very site for outing such activity at an away game in Europe. I said too much then and retracted. But. There are dealers who have to make a business out of programmes and memorabilia. Others seize ebay as the opportunity and they don't start at 99p either. I'd like a collecting section on here. Any ideas Admins?

Not a specific collecting area as such but this forum on here will do the job

http://www.hibs.net/forumdisplay.php?49-hib-Bay

It's a very poor show if someone was buying 20 copies at a time. I never buy a programme but waited in the queue for this one until it was aware there was none left.

I hope Hibs do a re-run of it at the Ayr match as the demand is clearly there.

Hermit Crab
28-08-2016, 05:02 PM
Sorry, just picked this post up (iPhone wouldn't log me on for some reason). My extra copy has already gone to someone "off grid" as they say. Cover price, and then I saw the prices on eBay :rolleyes:

That's why I'll never be a millionaire

I couldnt see any on eBay?

tanfield
28-08-2016, 05:04 PM
I couldnt see any on eBay?

Two on there currently. Both up to £19 each!

HUTCHYHIBBY
28-08-2016, 05:19 PM
Agreed.

The thread was a good chuckle at the time though! :-)

Finn2015
28-08-2016, 05:26 PM
I've not read the matchday one yet, but Josh pointed out that Neil Lennon got cut off mid-sentence.

That he did. Just when it was getting good to 😂

murray26
28-08-2016, 06:06 PM
Surely common sense will prevail and the club will get another batch in time for our next home game.. Money to be made here.. I never got one either after waiting ten minutes in a queue..

HIBERNIAN-0762
28-08-2016, 06:15 PM
Surely common sense will prevail and the club will get another batch in time for our next home game.. Money to be made here.. I never got one either after waiting ten minutes in a queue..

Agreed, the same goes for the cup final programme, but then again it is Hibs we are talking about. :rolleyes:

Iggy Pope
28-08-2016, 07:37 PM
The thread was a good chuckle at the time though! :-)

Hmmm.
And you and me both know :wink:

Northernhibee
28-08-2016, 08:25 PM
Agreed, the same goes for the cup final programme, but then again it is Hibs we are talking about. :rolleyes:

With every respect the opportunity to pre order both programmes was there; they would obviously be in very high demand. Not saying that it's not a shame that some people have done without but the later you leave it the more likely you are to miss out.

If it was advertised as a limited edition or special edition it wouldn't be fair to those who ordered it to have it devalued. No matter what Hibs do they're always going to have one group of unhappy people.

HUTCHYHIBBY
28-08-2016, 09:10 PM
Hmmm.
And you and me both know :wink:

Know what exactly? :-)

Jonnyboy
28-08-2016, 09:34 PM
Any advice appreciated

One on eBay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HIBERNIAN-HIBS-V-DUNFERMLINE-ATHLETIC-AND-TRADING-CARD-13-08-16-/371718700065?hash=item568c293c21:g:XRkAAOSwgZ1XvfO m

Finn2015
28-08-2016, 09:35 PM
Good read I thought and loved each round having a match report and key players interviewed. Another nice souvenir

RoxburghHibs
31-08-2016, 11:02 AM
I have a spare programme with the cup winners souvenir magazine (no card) if anyone is interested just PM me.

(this is the Morton game)

Booked4Being-Ugly
31-08-2016, 11:20 AM
I have a spare programme with the cup winners souvenir magazine (no card) if anyone is interested just PM me.

(this is the Morton game)PM sent.

RoxburghHibs
31-08-2016, 11:20 AM
Okay gone now

HUTCHYHIBBY
31-08-2016, 12:09 PM
Some silly prices being looked for on Ebay for this programme, one over £30 the last time I checked! :rolleyes:

Zazu62
31-08-2016, 12:24 PM
Some silly prices being looked for on Ebay for this programme, one over £30 the last time I checked! :rolleyes:

U got a link for that?

HUTCHYHIBBY
31-08-2016, 12:33 PM
Cannae post links on my phone, its up to £34 now, some fud called edinsheep selling it.

Zazu62
31-08-2016, 12:56 PM
Aw cool cheers do u now how many were printed?

HUTCHYHIBBY
31-08-2016, 02:05 PM
Nae idea, bought mine online on Friday night.

RoxburghHibs
31-08-2016, 02:08 PM
Cannae post links on my phone, its up to £34 now, some fud called edinsheep selling it.

I only wanted face value (£5) as thought that fair.

I know the programmemaster website says the Morton edition is sold out but if you want a copy try completing the online form (below) as I believe they still have some. :agree:

https://programmemaster.com/get-in-touch/

Iggy Pope
31-08-2016, 03:49 PM

Edinaheep deals in a lot of Hibs programmes on ebay and his prices are not exorbitant. I've bought from him, usually development or 2nd team stuff.
Have you checked his starting price? Hardly makes him a fud if bidders are prepared to pay more. That's the point of eBay.

Edit. His starting price was only 4.99.

HUTCHYHIBBY
31-08-2016, 04:19 PM
Edinaheep deals in a lot of Hibs programmes on ebay and his prices are not exorbitant. I've bought from him, usually development or 2nd team stuff.
Have you checked his starting price? Hardly makes him a fud if bidders are prepared to pay more. That's the point of eBay.

Edit. His starting price was only 4.99.

Cannae say that I did, I've got mine so couldnae really give a donald!

Gorgie Green
31-08-2016, 04:28 PM
Anyone else got a spare?
Stood in queue for about 15minutes, and they ran out about 3 in front of me, one guy bought about 20 as well, gutted!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Conrad Gray
31-08-2016, 04:53 PM
There's one on eBay now for £20 buy it now

Gorgie Green
31-08-2016, 05:04 PM
Thanks for that, would rather have got one for face value, but happy just to get one now. 👍

Gorgie Green
31-08-2016, 05:05 PM
Got it thanks. 👍
Would rather have got one for face value, but needs must.

hibeg
31-08-2016, 05:09 PM
The seller of the buy it now is the programme shop and that's 4 he has sold at £20 each

Iggy Pope
31-08-2016, 05:14 PM
Cannae say that I did, I've got mine so couldnae really give a donald!

Your remark is a tad harsh then.....:wink:

Gorgie Green
31-08-2016, 05:23 PM
The 2 programmes being bid on are currently at £21, and £36!!

ruthven_raiders
31-08-2016, 05:25 PM
Anyone else got a spare?
Stood in queue for about 15minutes, and they ran out about 3 in front of me, one guy bought about 20 as well, gutted!!

Buying twenty stinks! 3 or 4 for friends and family is ok, think hibs might Reprint the Scottish cup special booklet for next home game?

RoxburghHibs
31-08-2016, 05:38 PM
Anyone else got a spare?

Did you contact programme master - they have some (or did earlier today)?

givescotlandfreedom
31-08-2016, 05:40 PM
Buying twenty stinks! 3 or 4 for friends and family is ok, think hibs might Reprint the Scottish cup special booklet for next home game?

I hope they do just to screw these greedy opportunists over.

franks
31-08-2016, 05:52 PM
Did you contact programme master - they have some (or did earlier today)?

Ordered from programme master last Wednesday, e-mail received saying order received second e-mail saying order complete. Yesterday programme had still not arrived so e-mailed them with copy of their order complete e-mail and copy arrived today 1st class.

Think they had forgot about me but have now corrected that, they may have a few copies left.

Gorgie Green
31-08-2016, 05:55 PM
Spoke to Frank Dougan on Sunday, and he said they would look into the viability of a reprint, but shelled out the twenty just in case, as he didn't sound positive about it.
Glad I got outbid on another one on eBay!!

woodyhfc4892
31-08-2016, 06:35 PM
Does anyone that bought the programme online before the weekend of the game also receive one of the limited edition cards with it? Expected that to be with it but didn't receive one..

Conrad Gray
31-08-2016, 06:59 PM
I think it is the club that are distributing the cards. I was quite disappointed that the second card is a different size and font than the first. I was hoping they would all be the same format.

ancient hibee
31-08-2016, 07:53 PM
Quite sure many fans knew nothing about the special edition.I was asked three or four times what I was queuing for.Now waiting for them to turn up from Programme Master.

worcesterhibby
01-09-2016, 10:24 AM
Just got my copy in the post. The Cup final supplement is a cracking read and well produced. :aok::flag::flag:

hibeg
01-09-2016, 01:38 PM
Reprint has been ordered and will be available from club shop in next few days. I think the keatings card is included as well
source. The club shop

hibee_girl
02-09-2016, 09:25 AM

Gave my Grandad his copy yesterday and he noticed that in the Dundee Utd match report both team line ups are listed as Hibernian.

worcesterhibby
02-09-2016, 09:38 AM
Gave my Grandad his copy yesterday and he noticed that in the Dundee Utd match report both team line ups are listed as Hibernian.

On the top of page 33 Jason Cummings is printed over the top of Conrad Logan

Do we get a prize if we spot all the mistakes !

KingFranck
07-09-2016, 05:15 PM
So is the reprint available in the shop yet ?

HUTCHYHIBBY
07-09-2016, 05:49 PM
Your remark is a tad harsh then.....:wink:

If he was such a good lad he would've made it available at face value, buy it now.

s.a.m
07-09-2016, 06:05 PM
I ordered one at the start of last week, and payment went through. Still not received it. How long did those of you who ordered have to wait?

HUTCHYHIBBY
07-09-2016, 06:55 PM
I ordered one at the start of last week, and payment went through. Still not received it. How long did those of you who ordered have to wait?

I ordered on the Fri night and it turned up the following Wed.

s.a.m
07-09-2016, 07:22 PM

:aok:

Iggy Pope
07-09-2016, 08:35 PM
If he was such a good lad he would've made it available at face value, buy it now.

Week later. I never said he was a good lad, mind though, you said you never gave a Donald etc. He stuck it on e bay for less than the cover price. You must've been searching eBay for one instead of just buying one at the game.Then you called him 'some fud' cos it was bidding at more than you could afford. And that's how EBay works. eBay is not for good lads.
End of lesson.

adhibs
14-09-2016, 11:22 AM
Reprint has been ordered and will be available from club shop in next few days. I think the keatings card is included as well
source. The club shop

Anyone know if these are in stock?

s.a.m
14-09-2016, 12:16 PM

Still not arrived. Nor has the company replied to my email.....:I'm waiti

HUTCHYHIBBY
14-09-2016, 12:22 PM
You must've been searching eBay for one instead of just buying one at the game.

Nope, my mate sent me a link to the listing, I bought my mine the night before the game.

RoxburghHibs
14-09-2016, 01:09 PM
Still not arrived. Nor has the company replied to my email.....:I'm waiti

private message sent

s.a.m
14-09-2016, 01:58 PM
private message sent

Many thanks :aok: (Tried to reply to your message, but your inbox is full....)

s.a.m
17-09-2016, 06:19 PM
private message sent

Did as you suggested, got it sorted and programme has arrived :thumbsup:
Many thanks for your help - it's much appreciated.