PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: INFO FOR PRINT AT HOME SUPPORTERS

RSS Bot
26-08-2016, 05:10 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6748)

Speedy
27-08-2016, 12:26 AM
Am I right in thinking you can't print direct from the website?

Would be a good improvement.

StevieCowan
27-08-2016, 06:37 AM
And home stand pods now have card options..

I assume now that the tickets will be printed like they are in the ticket office and linked to the main ticketing web site very shortly as well ;)

JHFC
27-08-2016, 07:57 AM
Does anyone try and use their phone with the PDF open showing the barcodes at the scanner instead of printing out the tickets?

hibs0666
27-08-2016, 08:00 AM
Does anyone try and use their phone with the PDF open showing the barcodes at the scanner instead of printing out the tickets?

Yes it's fine.

Godsahibby
27-08-2016, 08:28 AM

Have a season ticket now but did it loads last season and never had an issue. Also tried taking a photo of the ticket barcode and scanning that which worked as well.

LancashireHibby
27-08-2016, 09:30 AM
And home stand pods now have card options..

I assume now that the tickets will be printed like they are in the ticket office and linked to the main ticketing web site very shortly as well ;)
Would take a huge investment from the club but good on them if that's the case.

Big_Franck
27-08-2016, 09:45 AM

Me and a mate tried this for the first time against QOS and it was a nightmare. Took ages for the scanner to recognise the barcode on our phones. Stewards tried it for 2/3 minutes and we eventually got through but never again. I'd stick with print at home if I were you.

StevieCowan
27-08-2016, 10:02 AM
Would take a huge investment from the club but good on them if that's the case.

I'm sure if they've run cables to process the card transactions that the pods are now "on-line", in essence all you need is a printer and anything that connects to internet now?