PDA

View Full Version : Alan Muir

brog
26-08-2016, 03:16 PM
I believe the personification of incompetence that is Alan Muir is our ref on Saturday. I hope we give it to him tight from the start. I wouldn't recommend this for all refs, CT for example would react negatively, but Muir is so hopeless I expect him to over compensate for the Falkirk Fiasco. Have a bet on us getting a pen on Saturday.

NAE NOOKIE
26-08-2016, 03:49 PM
I believe the personification of incompetence that is Alan Muir is our ref on Saturday. I hope we give it to him tight from the start. I wouldn't recommend this for all refs, CT for example would react negatively, but Muir is so hopeless I expect him to over compensate for the Falkirk Fiasco. Have a bet on us getting a pen on Saturday.

Yes, in fact we should look out for his lift dropping him outside the stadium, I presume with eyesight like his he isn't allowed to drive :fuming:

Craigmount Hibs
26-08-2016, 05:32 PM
Alan Muir. Trumpet. End of.

JimBHibees
26-08-2016, 06:10 PM
Chris Sutton was right he should never ref again after that corrupt decision in play off. To have given him another game at ER so soon is taking the proverbial. Quite simply doesn't understand the game and is bent expect shockers tomorrow also.

brog
26-08-2016, 09:19 PM
Chris Sutton was right he should never ref again after that corrupt decision in play off. To have given him another game at ER so soon is taking the proverbial. Quite simply doesn't understand the game and is bent expect shockers tomorrow also.

Can you imagine if it had happened to one of the uglies? All hell would have been let loose! The lack of accountability or our refs really is shameful however.