PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: THIRD PARTY WITH THE SCOTTISH CUP NIGHT ANNOUNCED

RSS Bot
25-08-2016, 01:50 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6744)

JDHibs
25-08-2016, 01:53 PM
If anybody is in 2 minds about this, I thought it was a great night! Great people, great banter and great music!

Also nice to see that wee cup aswell!

HUTCHYHIBBY
25-08-2016, 02:19 PM
4 of us going on Saturday, cannae wait!

:flag::party::flag:

Craig_HFC
25-08-2016, 02:20 PM
4 of us going on Saturday, cannae wait!

:flag::party::flag:

Going on Saturday too, can't wait.

Spike Mandela
25-08-2016, 02:24 PM
Is the club insured for these parties?

staunchhibby
25-08-2016, 02:37 PM
Also going

Kojock
25-08-2016, 02:38 PM
Is the club insured for these parties?

I saw a photo of the last one and Hibs supporters had swarmed the dance floor. Every member of the bar staff and even the DJ were attacked and assaulted, thankfully there was a crowd of west of Scotland people passing who heroically came to there rescue. Hibs are saying it was exuberance.

Spike Mandela
25-08-2016, 03:09 PM
I saw a photo of the last one and Hibs supporters had swarmed the dance floor. Every member of the bar staff and even the DJ were attacked and assaulted, thankfully there was a crowd of west of Scotland people passing who heroically came to there rescue. Hibs are saying it was exuberance.

You know what they say about Third Party.........fire and theft.:greengrin

I'll get my coat.:cb

BullsCloseHibs
25-08-2016, 07:50 PM

And Hibs haven't issued an apology yet! WTF?

Bishop Hibee
25-08-2016, 09:27 PM
Emailed asking for a dozen tickets. Should be a great night :flag:

Sir David Gray
29-08-2016, 09:46 PM
Has anyone heard anything yet about this?

I e-mailed the e-mail address mentioned in that article on Saturday and had no reply and also tried phoning the number mentioned in the article and it just rang out.

:confused:

Ryan91
29-08-2016, 10:01 PM
Didn't even know that there was to be a 3rd event, was mighty disappointed that I would be missing the 2nd event due to being out of the country at the, and I was travelling all day Thursday and never saw this on the board when I checked it after arriving at my destination, so I've emailed more in hope than expectation that there is a ticket available for the event.

Sir David Gray
29-08-2016, 10:02 PM
Didn't even know that there was to be a 3rd event, was mighty disappointed that I would be missing the 2nd event due to being out of the country at the, and I was travelling all day Thursday and never saw this on the board when I checked it after arriving at my destination, so I've emailed more in hope than expectation that there is a ticket available for the event.

If you get a reply, ask them to respond to the one I sent on Saturday afternoon please! :aok:

Sir David Gray
30-08-2016, 10:11 PM
Got a reply this morning and my tickets are all booked and paid for.

Is anyone else going to this?

Bishop Hibee
30-08-2016, 10:20 PM
Yup. 9 of us going in the end. Can't wait 💚🇳🇬🏆

Sir David Gray
30-08-2016, 10:37 PM
Yup. 9 of us going in the end. Can't wait 💚🇳🇬🏆

Looking forward to it too, should be a great night.

Hopefully it sells out like the other two.

HUTCHYHIBBY
30-08-2016, 10:40 PM
Saturday was excellent, you guys'll have a cracking time!

Sir David Gray
30-08-2016, 10:46 PM
Saturday was excellent, you guys'll have a cracking time!

I think it will be a great night, I'm just a wee bit concerned about a possible lack of numbers since this is the third one that's been put on.

I hope there's a big turnout.

Did the Warburton song make an appearance at your one? :greengrin

HUTCHYHIBBY
31-08-2016, 08:32 AM
I think it will be a great night, I'm just a wee bit concerned about a possible lack of numbers since this is the third one that's been put on.

I hope there's a big turnout.

Did the Warburton song make an appearance at your one? :greengrin

Once or twice to say the least! :agree:

staunchhibby
31-08-2016, 08:37 AM
You will enjoy it.Fantastic atmosphere and the place bouncing.Also the holy grail on show in its cabinet.Good value for money

staunchhibby
31-08-2016, 08:38 AM
Yep the warburton song was sung a few times 😂😂