PDA

View Full Version : Barcelona Tickets

eebsie
23-08-2016, 08:34 PM
Looking for some advice on getting tickets for a Barcelona game.
Anyone know best way without getting ripped off?
Anyone been for a weekend plus a game?

Bostonhibby
23-08-2016, 08:36 PM
Walk up to the booths at the front on any day before match days. Been a few times no problem getting tickets. Right at the back though

fife hfc
23-08-2016, 08:43 PM
I went to the Barca v A Madrid game at end of January and bought tickets off official website. Be patient I bought mines a few days before I went as advised on a Barca fans website. More tickets go on sale the week before a game than the previous weeks so if your patient you'll get tickets no bother.

eebsie
23-08-2016, 08:50 PM
Was looking for some kind of travel package. Planning a birthday surprise trip.

Finn2015
23-08-2016, 09:04 PM
Been over thirty times. No bother getting tickets and I've always brought them off the official site and can either print ticket or put it in your phone wallet

LancashireHibby
23-08-2016, 09:06 PM
Was looking for some kind of travel package. Planning a birthday surprise trip.
Don't bother with the packages, they cost a fortune. Tons of tickets go on sale when the members priority ends.

Renfrew_Hibby
23-08-2016, 09:11 PM
Blooming FCB. Love the city, been loads of times, staying in an apartment in the north of the city and always plan my visits with the football... RCD Espanyol that is!! Sure Barca are fantastic but going to a game is like sitting on one of they tourist busses, nah.

IberianHibernian
23-08-2016, 09:32 PM
Seen Barcelona live about 20 times but always as the away team . Been to Barcelona city many times but never been in Barca or Espanyol stadiums but there always seem to be lots of empty seats in both grounds except perhaps for Barca v Real Madrid . Any time I pass through Barcelona Sants station they always have lots of tickets on sale in official Barca shop for matches ( was there last week on day of Super Cup match v Sevilla for example ) and so it`ll be the same at stadium and in other official club shops . Hotels also seem to have access to tickets at club prices so not worth paying an agency . Realise that some folk want to see Barca or Real Madrid live but agree with earlier comment about Espanyol ( though I haven`t seen them at home ) - probably a much better atmosphere at Espanyol or Atletico matches than at Barca or Real M ones where there seem to be loads of tourists .

Irish Dave
24-08-2016, 08:04 AM
Easy peasy just buy online from official site . I got to see messi and co for 19 euros I wanted to sit right up at the top anyway so was happy with a cheap seat. Wasn't sold out v celta Vigo. No away fans as far as I could tell. Loads of tourists, just like me.

green&left
24-08-2016, 08:23 AM
Tourist information booths all over the city centre seemed to be selling tickets for Espanyol and Barcelona when I was there a few years back. My Espanyol ticket was face value so imagine Barcelona would be also.

Don't bother with a package deal. Cheap flights to Barcelona airport, underground straight to the city centre, cheap hotel or Airbnb apartment. We got a week for 2 of us for about £400 all in. Beer and food cheap aswell if you come off Las Ramblas :aok:

Renfrew_Hibby
24-08-2016, 08:39 AM
I've been lucky as in the past we've had access to a new build flat in Sant Andreu which is a lovely part of the city. Part old town and part re development of an old seat car plant. Not a tourist in sight but with easy access to the metro you can get anywhere easily.
This is the real Barcelona and the locals love you for being there and taking an interest in them, love it!

munchar
24-08-2016, 10:33 AM
Looking for some advice on getting tickets for a Barcelona game.
Anyone know best way without getting ripped off?
Anyone been for a weekend plus a game?

I took my boy for his birthday last February. Went Friday to Monday. Took in a game, a B game & done stadium tour. Let me know if you need any info.

Edson Arantes
24-08-2016, 03:16 PM
There's a ticket stand on Las Ramblas. Opposite the Carrefour supermarket.

DH1875
24-08-2016, 04:35 PM
Anyone know if you can still buy tickets using the atm/cash machines in the city?

GreenLake
24-08-2016, 08:46 PM
I'm going to do a road trip to see Real play on the 7th of September. It's over 700 miles to drive there but not too bad with a stopover in Vegas on the way there and back.

eebsie
24-08-2016, 09:27 PM
I took my boy for his birthday last February. Went Friday to Monday. Took in a game, a B game & done stadium tour. Let me know if you need any info.

Did you buy tickets in advance or just when you got there?
What sort of price for a decent ticket?

I've stayed in Las Ramblas area before but what's best area for Nou Camp?

Any other tips / info appreciated.

Cheers

Edson Arantes
24-08-2016, 09:33 PM

Cheers

Upwards of the Placa de Catalunya.

Metro Blanc sort of area.

Hermit Crab
24-08-2016, 09:47 PM
Anyone know how to get AWAY tickets for Atletico Madrid? A quick google search comes up with home tickets only through agents and via gogo etc.

DH1875
25-08-2016, 06:41 AM
Anyone know how to get AWAY tickets for Atletico Madrid? A quick google search comes up with home tickets only through agents and via gogo etc.

Home or away the best option is to wait until the week of the game. It then comes down to who, where and when they are playing as to the likely hood of getting a ticket as tickets go on sale to members first.

munchar
25-08-2016, 08:27 AM

Cheers

I'll pm you my number mate. ⚽️👍

JimBHibees
25-08-2016, 10:30 AM
Was there a few years ago and the hotel was selling the use of season tickets so used that. Electronic barriers so no check.

Hermit Crab
25-08-2016, 10:32 AM
Home or away the best option is to wait until the week of the game. It then comes down to who, where and when they are playing as to the likely hood of getting a ticket as tickets go on sale to members first.

Ok, thanks for that.