PDA

View Full Version : Fixtures

ancient hibee
21-08-2016, 09:13 PM
Following next weekend'sgames,Celtic,Aberdeen and Hearts will all have played each other.Rangers on the other hand will have played Hamilton,Dundee,Motherwell and Kilmarnock, a pretty easy start.Hopefully we will receive the same treatment next season.Can't remember how Hearts were treated last season.

Sir David Gray
21-08-2016, 09:18 PM
Hearts' first four games last season was St Johnstone (4th), Dundee (6th), Motherwell (11th) and Ross County (9th).

Previous season's placing in brackets.

Ozyhibby
21-08-2016, 09:19 PM
Following next weekend'sgames,Celtic,Aberdeen and Hearts will all have played each other.Rangers on the other hand will have played Hamilton,Dundee,Motherwell and Kilmarnock, a pretty easy start.Hopefully we will receive the same treatment next season.Can't remember how Hearts were treated last season.

Ref's have also been very good to them so far as well. Just a coincidence though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ancient hibee
21-08-2016, 09:19 PM
Hearts' first four games last season was St Johnstone (4th), Dundee (6th), Motherwell (11th) and Ross County (9th).

Previous season's placing in brackets.

Thanks.

Finn2015
21-08-2016, 09:21 PM
Huns in nice easy draw shocker. Same in the cup competitions. Always happens. If we return to the top league next season, I fully expect us to get Celtic away

Man Down Under
22-08-2016, 06:05 AM
I have a bet on with my rangers mate that they will not finish in the top 2. He told me I might as well pay up now haha.

Sent from my SM-J200Y using Tapatalk

tartanhibee
22-08-2016, 07:42 AM
I have a bet on with my rangers mate that they will not finish in the top 2. He told me I might as well pay up now haha.

Sent from my SM-J200Y using Tapatalk

You should pay up now, it will make it all the sweeter when he has to give you it back plus his stake.