Now hits the post :rolleyes:

snooky
21-08-2016, 02:33 PM
Now hits the post :rolleyes:

Whit?

Michael
21-08-2016, 02:45 PM
Whit?

Reference to the two posts he hit at ibrox I assume.

Greentinted
21-08-2016, 02:47 PM
Kris Boyd anaw...When asked about his motivation to embrace fake hair on BBC Scotland's multi-award winning football highlights extravaganza, Sportscene, Boyd was heard to reply:
"Vain and pretentious? Moi?"

HibbyAndy
21-08-2016, 02:56 PM
Reference to the two posts he hit at ibrox I assume.

It was Tynecastle.

magpie1892
21-08-2016, 02:57 PM
Kris Boyd anaw...When asked about his motivation to embrace fake hair on BBC Scotland's multi-award winning football highlights extravaganza, Sportscene, Boyd was heard to reply:
"Vain and pretentious? Moi?"

Boyd's has what's called the 'triple strike' - transplant, weave and hairpiece. I don't know why people bother - it always ends up like Rooney's weetabix effort.

Wilson
21-08-2016, 03:00 PM
Boyd's has what's called the 'triple strike' - transplant, weave and hairpiece. I don't know why people bother - it always ends up like Rooney's weetabix effort.

Well even Kris Boyd doesn't want to look like Kris Boyd.

Pete
21-08-2016, 03:08 PM
You just man up and take it to the wood.

Who wouldn't want to look like David Gray?

HibbyAndy
21-08-2016, 03:12 PM

Zactly :agree:

Hibby70
21-08-2016, 04:14 PM
I have a full head of hair and even I want to look like Sir David.

Hibernia&Alba
21-08-2016, 08:14 PM
To be fair, baldness must be psychologically difficult for a lot of men and really knock their confidence. Luckily, it hasn't hit me, but I think I'm the sort who would find it hard to deal with.

BSEJVT
21-08-2016, 08:20 PM
To be fair, baldness must be psychologically difficult for a lot of men and really knock their confidence. Luckily, it hasn't hit me, but I think I'm the sort who would find it hard to deal with.

As a long time baldy, once you come to terms with its fine, but I completely understand guys who have the wherewithal to do so doing something about it.

IMO its no different to tanning teeth caps, tattoos etc.

There are some good and some bad versions

I thought Martin Boyle was due to get his done over the summer?

Perhaps he never sobered up sufficiently to be anaethesised?

GreenNWhiteArmy
21-08-2016, 09:02 PM

Me. I'm going bald but have a head shaped like a rugby ball. It's where Nickelodeon got the idea from for Hey Arnold. CITV could have done it with me and the tag line would have been "move it rugby head"

Hibernia&Alba
21-08-2016, 09:04 PM
Me. I'm going bald but have a head shaped like a rugby ball. It's where Nickelodeon got the idea from for Hey Arnold. CITV could have done it with me and the tag line would have been "move it rugby head"
Shouldn't laugh at this :faf:

greenlex
21-08-2016, 09:14 PM
I called it an honesty cut back in the day Never looked back. Shave every Friday night now. Even if I could take a magic pill to get the full curls back I wouldn't.

BSEJVT
22-08-2016, 06:44 AM
I called it an honesty cut back in the day Never looked back. Shave every Friday night now. Even if I could take a magic pill to get the full curls back I wouldn't.

I think I would take the magic pill, if for no other reason that to stop me cutting the top of my head open on anything I even graze it slightly against, its like a patchwork quilt with the various scars.

heidtheba
22-08-2016, 08:31 AM
As a long time baldy, once you come to terms with its fine, but I completely understand guys who have the wherewithal to do so doing something about it.

IMO its no different to tanning teeth caps, tattoos etc.

There are some good and some bad versions

I thought Martin Boyle was due to get his done over the summer?

Perhaps he never sobered up sufficiently to be anaethesised?

It actually never bothered me. I don't remember losing any hair...it just didn't seem to grow in. As a bloke who often takes waay too many insults way too personally, I never get flustered over people trying to have a pop at my follically challenged noggin. I always had crap haircuts so this is great as far as I'm concerened! Guys don't seem to say much but a few of the women I work with have tried. I usually find that a wee comment about the amount of hair they have on their top lip wins the argument...

heidtheba
22-08-2016, 08:39 AM

Nah, I just look in the mirror and wonder as to how much alike Jason Statham and I are...

hibbymick
22-08-2016, 10:52 AM
My mate got his hair shaved off about 20 years ago at a charity event in shades bar.....He had a big mane of blonde hair......It has never grown back to this day. I think he wishes he hadn't been so kind hearted.

RIP
22-08-2016, 11:19 AM
I believe the police are currently interviewing Leigh Griffiths, Steven Fletcher, Scott Brown and James McPake for similar offences. Must be a Hibs thing.

blackpoolhibs
22-08-2016, 11:30 AM
My mate got his hair shaved off about 20 years ago at a charity event in shades bar.....He had a big mane of blonde hair......It has never grown back to this day. I think he wishes he hadn't been so kind hearted.

Whenever i think of Dolly i always think how kind hearted he is. :wink:

Hibernia&Alba
22-08-2016, 06:33 PM
I believe the police are currently interviewing Leigh Griffiths, Steven Fletcher, Scott Brown and James McPake for similar offences. Must be a Hibs thing.

Sparky's is shocking. It looks like he did it himself at home.

NORTHERNHIBBY
22-08-2016, 07:03 PM
Would love to see some of the players who are thinning a bit try to get away with a proper Bobby Charlton or a Drew Jarvie. If Donald Trump gets in it could be all the rage.

Big L
22-08-2016, 07:05 PM
I was gonna git a transplant, but I thought I'd look stupid wi a kidney on ma heid. Boom Boom!!

keep the faith
22-08-2016, 07:22 PM
Stokes was warming up as a sub last year and the guy next to me shouts to ask him why he has his hood up. "Does getting it wet invalidate the receipt?" He shouts. Stokes took it in good heart.

GreenLake
23-08-2016, 11:37 AM
Would love to see some of the players who are thinning a bit try to get away with a proper Bobby Charlton or a Drew Jarvie. If Donald Trump gets in it could be all the rage.

I just had a vision of Cummings looking like this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0SbVFxl64A).

Edson Arantes
23-08-2016, 02:25 PM
Eamonn Bannon lost his quicker than you could say comb.

Wilson
23-08-2016, 02:27 PM
Eamonn Bannon lost his quicker than you could say comb.

Perhaps that is what these hair weaves need - a Bannon order...

Edson Arantes
23-08-2016, 02:32 PM
Perhaps that is what these hair weaves need - a Bannon order...

:greengrin Very good!

At least it stopped him Eamonn for the barbers.

pacoluna
23-08-2016, 02:58 PM
Anyone else getting the KLS hair transplant advertisement on the bottom right corner when clicking on this thread? I Kid you not :tee hee:

tomhorn
23-08-2016, 09:09 PM

Scott Broon. Naw. Natural

Edson Arantes
23-08-2016, 09:32 PM
Scott Broon. Naw. Natural

Natural thug player?

:wink:

Glory Lurker
23-08-2016, 09:34 PM
Alan Main had a full head of hair, as he should have done, but Willie Bauld wasn't bald. It really is a funny old game, Saintsie.

CentreLine
23-08-2016, 09:36 PM
Alan Main had a full head of hair, as he should have done, but Willie Bauld wasn't bald. It really is a funny old game, Saintsie.

Aye but were they fringe players?

snooky
23-08-2016, 11:29 PM
Aye but were they fringe players?

Very good. :greengrin

Alas, those players didn't cut it.