PDA

View Full Version : Season Tickets

Vini1875
20-08-2016, 09:14 AM
Does anyone know the actual break down of season tickets that we have for this season? How many concessions? How many adults? etc Also the equivalent break down at hearts.

I keep hearing numbers that make no sense and I think are made up. I had a look online and can't find this information and I'm not sure Hibs would put it out anyway. I just wondered if anyone knew or how it would be possible for random punters to come by this information without fabricating it.

GreenOnions
20-08-2016, 10:04 AM
I'll start - I've got one. I'm not a concession :wink:

green day
20-08-2016, 10:38 AM
Does anyone know the actual break down of season tickets that we have for this season? How many concessions? How many adults? etc Also the equivalent break down at hearts.

I keep hearing numbers that make no sense and I think are made up. I had a look online and can't find this information and I'm not sure Hibs would put it out anyway. I just wondered if anyone knew or how it would be possible for random punters to come by this information without fabricating it.

You mean jambo idiots on the EEN website suggesting 75% of ours are concessions?

It's not true, what is true though is that hearts have a lot of unused discounted kids tickets each "sellout" game.

Ronniekirk
20-08-2016, 10:40 AM

The club have the data base and must know these figures Especially as they are currently phoning lapsed Season Ticket Holders to still renew
We may not get an update unless we pass 11 000
Think we will shift a fair few half season tickets though so likeley be more updates then
But financially even allowing for a large increase in concession sales we still will have brought in more imcome ,and if we can attract 2 to three thousand walk ups most home games we are well on our way to restoring a good core support

Finn2015
20-08-2016, 10:46 AM
You mean jambo idiots on the EEN website suggesting 75% of ours are concessions?

It's not true, what is true though is that hearts have a lot of unused discounted kids tickets each "sellout" game.

Yeah and they are a deluded bunch who are obsessed about trying to undermine us and perpetuate the big team myth

PatHead
20-08-2016, 12:04 PM
The club have the data base and must know these figures Especially as they are currently phoning lapsed Season Ticket Holders to still renew
We may not get an update unless we pass 11 000
Think we will shift a fair few half season tickets though so likeley be more updates then
But financially even allowing for a large increase in concession sales we still will have brought in more imcome ,and if we can attract 2 to three thousand walk ups most home games we are well on our way to restoring a good core support

I did one phone session calling lapsed fans. I don't know if I am allowed to tell you numbers of non-renewers but it was quite a lot. The people I spoke to all had good reasons such as job change, starting family, turned down for credit, separated from partner who they previously went with (amazed at the number of them!), etc. With the exception of 1 who just needed a break from football.

Of the ones with the reason of not having the money a lot said they would be getting a half season ticket.

NAE NOOKIE
20-08-2016, 01:07 PM

That nonsense was lifted by them directly from a thread I started warning folk about the new system for checking season tickets .... I used a ridiculously random tongue in cheek figure of around that to indicate why Hibs might have started to question the number of concessions being sold compared to standard tickets and a good number of puddle drinkers on sickbag took it as gospel when they picked up on my thread.

They just aint that bright :greengrin

Vini1875
21-08-2016, 10:42 AM
So it is your fault Nae Nookie. Sometimes it amazes me when posters on forums have these stats that the rest of us can't find anywhere. Repeat it enough times and it becomes fact. Short answer is no one outside the club actually knows the demographic at ER. Certainly where I sit in the East Stand it is over 90% adults.

Danderhall Hibs
21-08-2016, 12:07 PM
So it is your fault Nae Nookie. Sometimes it amazes me when posters on forums have these stats that the rest of us can't find anywhere. Repeat it enough times and it becomes fact. Short answer is no one outside the club actually knows the demographic at ER. Certainly where I sit in the East Stand it is over 90% adults.

Aye but 120% of that 90% are using a concession ticket. Probably.

NAE NOOKIE
21-08-2016, 12:36 PM

That's the point though, I didn't have any stats, and if you check the thread I didn't pretend I did .... I am very proud of being the least ITK poster on here, I've never even been to East Mains and the closest I get to George Street is dinner at the Alexander Graham Bell :greengrin