PDA

View Full Version : The Eary Unofficial MatchDay Thread for travel food fashion etc

Ronniekirk
20-08-2016, 07:37 AM
Welcome to Paisley fellow Hibees
Its been raining a lot although stopped at present Light showers forecast for all afternoon so not expecting that to change
Peruvian Filtered Coffee and Toast with Mexican Honey and Orange Blossom
Dadhing Bob S wasnt enamoured by my choice of attire last week
So Timberland boots ,green socks ,soft grey Levi s a north face tee shirt underneath my Hibs top and thin quilted outdoor jacket for warmth with green lining and zips
Persevere scarf with the gold embroiderie on it
Do the usual household chores to please the wife
Watch some Olympic r reruns . Yon womens hockey team fairly put it about ,and that looked like Conrad Logan in goals And kept saving all the penalties .
The rain just got heavier ,so a wee walk probably not going to happen .
Heading with some Buddies ,who all expect to get trounced ,to a wee eatery called Samparito s opposite the Sheriff Court ( used to be the old wig and pen pub )
Have a bit of banter , discuss the burning issues of the day ,then off to the Match See Hibs win , listen to them moaning on the way home anout how ***** tey are
Then pick up the wife who will be having a day out in Glasgow and then head up to East Kilbride to eat out wiith friends
Weather apart whats not to like
Moan The Hibs

SteveHFC
20-08-2016, 08:51 AM
Decided to wear the new home top with the dark navy jeans and adidas hamburg's.

The train journey going through will be interesting.

lyonhibs
20-08-2016, 08:57 AM
Away for a brief hike in St Moritz, so safe to say my current togs would give DBS kittens.

Away to St Mirren is the kind of game we need to be winning to make our promotion as stress free as possible. Looking forward to the updates.

nonshinyfinish
20-08-2016, 09:03 AM
Away for a brief hike in St Moritz, so safe to say my current togs would give DBS kittens.

This is an impressive logistical f***-up.

"Who are we playing on Saturday?"

"Saints"

"Saint Moritz? Cool, see you there"

"No… oh he's gone"

lyonhibs
20-08-2016, 11:51 AM
This is an impressive logistical f***-up.

"Who are we playing on Saturday?"

"Saints"

"Saint Moritz? Cool, see you there"

"No… oh he's gone"

Just on my way to the Stadion now. Nord tribune wie immer.

You don't mean to tell me.......

Albanian Hibs
20-08-2016, 11:56 AM
Decided to wear the new home top with the dark navy jeans and adidas hamburg's.

The train journey going through will be interesting.

Only 2 huns on our train to Central. Stopping for a bevvy before getting the back of 2 train to Paisley St James.

calumhibee1
20-08-2016, 12:18 PM
Any idea if this is on Hibs tv for overseas viewers?

Off the bar
20-08-2016, 12:21 PM

Think it's audio only for hibs.TV and video for subscribers on st mirrens website

SteveHFC
20-08-2016, 12:29 PM
Only 2 huns on our train to Central. Stopping for a bevvy before getting the back of 2 train to Paisley St James.

Was in dow's earlier on. Placed is fillied with them.

GreenLake
20-08-2016, 12:38 PM

Audio only for all subscribers.

Dashing Bob S
20-08-2016, 12:41 PM
Welcome to Paisley fellow Hibees
Its been raining a lot although stopped at present Light showers forecast for all afternoon so not expecting that to change
Peruvian Filtered Coffee and Toast with Mexican Honey and Orange Blossom
Dadhing Bob S wasnt enamoured by my choice of attire last week
So Timberland boots ,green socks ,soft grey Levi s a north face tee shirt underneath my Hibs top and thin quilted outdoor jacket for warmth with green lining and zips
Persevere scarf with the gold embroiderie on it
Do the usual household chores to please the wife
Watch some Olympic r reruns . Yon womens hockey team fairly put it about ,and that looked like Conrad Logan in goals And kept saving all the penalties .
The rain just got heavier ,so a wee walk probably not going to happen .
Heading with some Buddies ,who all expect to get trounced ,to a wee eatery called Samparito s opposite the Sheriff Court ( used to be the old wig and pen pub )
Have a bit of banter , discuss the burning issues of the day ,then off to the Match See Hibs win , listen to them moaning on the way home anout how ***** tey are
Then pick up the wife who will be having a day out in Glasgow and then head up to East Kilbride to eat out wiith friends
Weather apart whats not to like
Moan The Hibs

Signs of improvement in the sartorial stakes Ronnie, but a lot of work to be done over the season to get to Premiership class. Impressed by the breakfast, light, tasty carbs are a decent way to go although a more generous feast with eggs would stop you snacking on rubbish during the day if the food options are limited later. Impressed by your attention to the wife's needs on a Saturday. I often fall short here and will endeavor to up my game.

LustForLeith
20-08-2016, 12:51 PM
Signs of improvement in the sartorial stakes Ronnie, but a lot of work to be done over the season to get to Premiership class. Impressed by the breakfast, light, tasty carbs are a decent way to go although a more generous feast with eggs would stop you snacking on rubbish during the day if the food options are limited later. Impressed by your attention to the wife's needs on a Saturday. I often fall short here and will endeavor to up my game.

Never mind the wife's needs, what are you wearing?:greengrin

Onceinawhile
20-08-2016, 01:04 PM
Shinnie and Graham on the bench. Are we getting a proper thread?

RoxburghHibs
20-08-2016, 01:08 PM
Shinnie and Graham bottom the bench. Are we getting a proper thread?

:confused:

Onceinawhile
20-08-2016, 01:10 PM
:confused:

Now edited. Don't know what's going on with my predictive these days.

RoxburghHibs
20-08-2016, 01:13 PM
Now edited. Don't know what's going on with my predictive these days.

:thumbsup:

Dashing Bob S
20-08-2016, 01:25 PM
Never mind the wife's needs, what are you wearing?:greengrin

I'm in her underwear today

Swedish hibee
20-08-2016, 01:40 PM
Hibs are out today as I'm off to watch my Swedish team kick off at 4, we're playing Niklas Gunnarson's team- hope he doesn't score!!!! 💔

SteveHFC
20-08-2016, 01:43 PM
14.35 train from central is bouncing.