PDA

View Full Version : Phonecall from Hibs...

hibsfan
19-08-2016, 05:18 PM
Just realised I missed a call from the club (0131 661 2159) just after 5pm tonight... and offices are now closed. No message and can't think of any reason they have to be calling me today... Anyone else had a random call?

Keyser Sauzee
19-08-2016, 05:22 PM
My mate had a call yesterday from the club asking if he planned to renew his season ticket again as he hadn't done so yet so it may be about that...

Pete
It was Rod inviting you to a private whisky and cigar evening on his yacht. Only for the select few.

You should have answered it mate. Ach well. :-(

ben johnson
Just realised I missed a call from the club (0131 661 2159) just after 5pm tonight... and offices are now closed. No message and can't think of any reason they have to be calling me today... Anyone else had a random call?

Are you going to the Party with the Cup tomorrow night ? They are calling people who have not uplifted tickets for the night.

hibsfan
19-08-2016, 05:24 PM
Nope - unless some kind person has bought me tickets and not told me!

JimboHibs
19-08-2016, 05:24 PM

Hope you weren't on the pitch at Hampden ☝️

hibsfan
19-08-2016, 05:28 PM
Nope!

dunfyhibby
19-08-2016, 05:32 PM
I got a call today from the same number today. Yesterday, I ordered a ticket for the game tomorrow and picked 1st class postage as the delivery method. Hibs phoned today to tell me that my ticket might not arrive in time for the game, so if I don't get it by tomorrow morning I have to call them back and they will arrange for St Mirren to print another ticket for me and I can pick it up before the game.
Probably the same for you if you ordered a ticket for tomorrow's game!

GreenLake
19-08-2016, 05:33 PM
I had a call a few days ago from one of the LA Galaxy players thanking me for renewing my season ticket early.

Maybe Jason was calling to get you signed up!

hibsfan
19-08-2016, 05:47 PM
Nope tickets are safely in the wallet for tomorrow

dunfyhibby
19-08-2016, 05:51 PM
Nope tickets are safely in the walled for tomorrow

Are you a nippy winger then? :)

Pete
19-08-2016, 05:55 PM
I had a call a few days ago from one of the LA Galaxy players thanking me for renewing my season ticket early.

Maybe Jason was calling to get you signed up!

Thats impressive. I'm not sure how many Americans would understand Steven Gerrard though.

Capt Mainwaring
19-08-2016, 06:27 PM

Were you on the pitch at Hampden? 🤐

Hamish
19-08-2016, 06:34 PM

Sounds like it was between you and Brian Graham.

BoltonHibee
19-08-2016, 06:37 PM

I had this last Thursday, 2 calls on the landline no message. Still none the wiser

jacomo
19-08-2016, 06:38 PM
It was Rod inviting you to a private whisky and cigar evening on his yacht. Only for the select few.

You should have answered it mate. Ach well. :-(

It was. Pleased he didn't answer cos it turned out I was next on the list.

The waters a little choppy but the hospitality is terrific. Rod is a fine host and quite the raconteur with a glass in his hand.

blackpoolhibs
19-08-2016, 06:42 PM
I had this last Thursday, 2 calls on the landline no message. Still none the wiser

Were you on the pitch at Hampden? :wink:

The Green Goblin
19-08-2016, 06:46 PM
Hope you weren't on the pitch at Hampden ☝️

Were you on the pitch at Hampden? 🤐

Were you on the pitch at Hampden? :wink:

:faf::faf::faf:

blackpoolhibs
19-08-2016, 06:56 PM
:faf::faf::faf:

My one has a very special meaning, that only myself and Moray know about. :wink:

Pete
19-08-2016, 06:58 PM
It was. Pleased he didn't answer cos it turned out I was next on the list.

The waters a little choppy but the hospitality is terrific. Rod is a fine host and quite the raconteur with a glass in his hand.

Remember, not a word about the secret loyalty point system. :aok:

hibsfan
19-08-2016, 07:54 PM
Glad to say I wasn't on the pitch no! Very strange - will give them a call on Monday and see what they say... I was in the shop on Friday - maybe I left something but haven't noticed anything missing. Either that or it's got something to do with schools football.

Billy Whizz
19-08-2016, 07:57 PM
Glad to say I wasn't on the pitch no! Very strange - will give them a call on Monday and see what they say... I was in the shop on Friday - maybe I left something but haven't noticed anything missing. Either that or it's got something to do with schools football.

I got a call earlier week from a lady called Fiona. They were asking nicely why my daughter, a season ticket holder for 20 years hadn't renewed. I explained the reasons and said I'd filled the seat with a new season ticket holder. Looks like they are doing by client ref no's rather than seat numbers

Good on Hibs doing this

BoltonHibee
19-08-2016, 08:44 PM
My one has a very special meaning, that only myself and Moray know about. :wink:

No.....you twat! [emoji23]

GreenLake
19-08-2016, 09:03 PM
Thats impressive. I'm not sure how many Americans would understand Steven Gerrard though.

From the attention he gets, just knowing it was him would be enough. I, on the otherhand would do my usual questioning about whether he was interested in management and becoming a player coach at Hibs.

CRAZYHIBBY
19-08-2016, 10:08 PM
It was rod coming to tickle you with his moustache

hibsfan
20-08-2016, 12:31 AM
I got a call earlier week from a lady called Fiona. They were asking nicely why my daughter, a season ticket holder for 20 years hadn't renewed. I explained the reasons and said I'd filled the seat with a new season ticket holder. Looks like they are doing by client ref no's rather than seat numbers

Good on Hibs doing this

That would make sense. I haven't renewed this year as I am going to be working abroad for much of the season. Bought my nephew a season ticket instead for his 18th... In the hope I get my seat back when I return next season.

Dashing Bob S
20-08-2016, 02:07 AM
I had one too. Was to threaten me with a life ban if I continued to rustle my crisp packet too loudly in the West.

SON OF PADDY
20-08-2016, 09:27 AM
I had one too. Was to threaten me with a life ban if I continued to rustle my crisp packet too loudly in the West.

At last, at last,at last, My continuing complaints have been finally addressed.
It's just not excepitable in the West lower you know. 😂😂

Famous Fiver
20-08-2016, 11:11 AM
Carrying out a seagull survey.

Save the seagulls!!

calumhibee1
20-08-2016, 11:15 AM
I got one from Martin Boyle from that number asking if I was going out last night. Said everyone was staying in but he was up for it.