PDA

View Full Version : Farrid at the Pars

The goalie
19-08-2016, 10:01 AM
I see Farrid El Alagui is on trial at the Pars, would be a good signing for them if he keeps fit.

johncrobertson@
19-08-2016, 10:04 AM
Inverness also credited with interest on BBC Gossip

Captain Trips
19-08-2016, 10:05 AM
Farrid is a good player it is all down to fitness. He just couldn't be relied upon is all.

J-C
19-08-2016, 10:10 AM
He has no cartilage in one of his knees, if I was a manager of any team it would be pay per play contract only.

Centre Hawf
19-08-2016, 10:11 AM
Hope the big man does well wherever he ends up. But his fitness and injury record was atrocious at Hibs and at his age I can't see it changing soon.

Stevie Reid
19-08-2016, 10:15 AM
Even off the bench he looked like he was toiling last year. Real shame for him, but I'd be very surprised if he makes regular appearances for anyone. Good luck to him though, seemed to love his time here.

lucky
19-08-2016, 10:18 AM
I see Farrid El Alagui is on trial at the Pars, would be a good signing for them if he keeps fit.

If they've still got a plastic pitch then he's no chance of playing there

The goalie
19-08-2016, 10:20 AM
If they've still got a plastic pitch then he's no chance of playing there

I dont think they have had that for around 10 years :)

Walter
19-08-2016, 10:24 AM
I dont think they have had that for around 10 years :)

I mind playing on that circa 2004. Still waiting for my skin to grow back.

Horrific thing

HibsNutter
19-08-2016, 10:57 AM
We all saw how long he could sustain his fitness

JDHibs
19-08-2016, 10:58 AM
He was on trial with ICT for a few weeks.

Will struggle to get a team as passing a medical will be tough for him. Such a shame as he looked a cracking signing in pre season 2 years ago. Just very unlucky with injuries.

League cup final sums up his time with us, on as an impact sub, does 2 sprints and pulls his hamstring.

Good signing for the pars with him and Reilly up top IF they can get him fit. Pay as you play contract would be the way forward.

hibsmad
19-08-2016, 11:02 AM
He has no cartilage in one of his knees, if I was a manager of any team it would be pay per play contract only.

Can only presume that he is after more as I imagine Hibs would have been happy to offer him a pay as you play deal. A very good player when fit!

Of course maybe there is no one willing to offer him a contract and he now needs to consider these types of deals.

blackpoolhibs
19-08-2016, 12:00 PM
Of course he'd be an asset for Dunfermline if he could keep himself fit, he'd be an asset for anyone in this league if he could keep himself fit, but we all know that's never going to happen.

erin go bragh
19-08-2016, 01:50 PM
I mind playing on that circa 2004. Still waiting for my skin to grow back.

Horrific thing

So must that streaker ! The bampot done a Klinsman bollock naked .

Pretty Boy
19-08-2016, 02:15 PM
Of course he'd be an asset for Dunfermline if he could keep himself fit, he'd be an asset for anyone in this league if he could keep himself fit, but we all know that's never going to happen.

:agree:

A fit Farid would be a quality signing for any side in this league, us included.

Sadly the last 2 years have proven he's going to really struggle to get over what was a pretty horrendous injury.

Hibby70
19-08-2016, 02:37 PM
So must that streaker ! The bampot done a Klinsman bollock naked .

Remember that when he got up he was bright red down his torso.

blackpoolhibs
19-08-2016, 03:20 PM
:agree:

A fit Farid would be a quality signing for any side in this league, us included.

Sadly the last 2 years have proven he's going to really struggle to get over what was a pretty horrendous injury.

I think his achilles injury was a bad one, but his main problem these days is his knee. That is the injury that keeps him out of games more often than not.

I'm surprised he passed the medical at Hibs with the state of his knee?

nairn hibee
19-08-2016, 04:19 PM
Scored 3 against Nairn county on Tuesday night,ca