PDA

View Full Version : Hospitality

Babyshamble
19-08-2016, 12:23 AM
Booked this for me & my boy. A present for his 18th birthday. Dumbarton at home in December. Any feedback on what it's like would be great. Cheers 🇳🇬👍

Dashing Bob S
19-08-2016, 12:37 AM
Booked this for me & my boy. A present for his 18th birthday. Dumbarton at home in December. Any feedback on what it's like would be great. Cheers 🇳🇬👍

Not bad at all. A couple of different restaurants. Food is pretty decent, usually a compere (Grant Stott/Eric Davidson), visit from manager/players, sometimes ex-players. Half-time pies and drinks etc. It'll be a good treat for your son's birthday and a fun day out. Nothing to dislike about it.

I'm_cabbaged
19-08-2016, 05:08 AM
He'll have a ball!! My Dad (RIP) took me for my 18th, a day I'll never forget. It was made all the more rememberable by the fact it was the game when The Celtc fans let off the CS gas!!!

Brooster
19-08-2016, 06:17 AM
You will have a great day. Hibs have made some big improvements in this area and it seems to be paying off in terms of numbers, I enjoyed myself the last time. 40 of us from East Lothian Hibs supporters club are booked in for the Ayr United game in February.

Nameless
19-08-2016, 06:17 AM
I got hospitality for my 21st. I was in the FF, and the food and pre/post match set up was excellent. We got beat 0-2 by Livingston, but Dobbie got the MOTM, and gave his prize to me (slab of Carlsberg). All round a brilliant day - your son will love it!

CallumLaidlaw
19-08-2016, 07:21 AM
I was there on Saturday and it's a lot better than it used to be. There's beer and wine on the table when you arrive but the waiter is straight over to take your drinks order too. 3 course meal was really nice. Barrie Wilkins the stadium announcer now does the MC'ing and he was great, getting a bit of banter with the Dunfermline fans in attendance. Interviewed Fyvie and pat Stanton pre match and man of the match john mcGinn post match. Also when we came back after the match, our drink was waiting at the table and the Scottish cup was on show for a few photo opportunities. Excellent afternoon.

Babyshamble
19-08-2016, 08:50 PM
Thanks for the feedback. Looking forward to a great day. Cheers 🇳🇬👍