PDA

View Full Version : Yams Ungrateful Barstewards

HFC_NYC
17-08-2016, 07:00 PM
The new stand thread on kickback is truly something to behold. You would think that after the whole admin scare and almost losing their club, they would be over the moon at the prospect of getting a shiny new stand, but no......there are pages and pages of debate discussing how they can increase the capacity by adding to the existing stands and one plum even brought up the idea of installing a row of seats slightly beneath ground level. They may not come out and say it, but the fact that Easter Road will always have a bigger capacity is eating away at them. http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/taunt%20smiley.gif

greenginger
17-08-2016, 07:13 PM
A letter from their noise assessment consultants.

http://citydev-portal.edinburgh.gov.uk/idoxpa-web/files/607611A2F7B389C0DEA6AC420124062B/pdf/16_03823_FUL-NOISE_IMPACT_ASSESSMENT-3404048.pdf

The stadium capacity will increase from present 17,529 by an additional 2,280.

This will give an overall capacity of just over 20,000. :confused:

They must all be under strict instructions not to mention the capacity going up to 19 thousand and anything.

tamig
17-08-2016, 07:20 PM
The new stand thread on kickback is truly something to behold. You would think that after the whole admin scare and almost losing their club, they would be over the moon at the prospect of getting a shiny new stand, but no......there are pages and pages of debate discussing how they can increase the capacity by adding to the existing stands and one plum even brought up the idea of installing a row of seats slightly beneath ground level. They may not come out and say it, but the fact that Easter Road will always have a bigger capacity is eating away at them. http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/taunt%20smiley.gif
They removed a few rows of seats several years ago to maximise the size of the pitch - well as much as they could anyway. That tube obviously forgot that. Put in more seats at the front and the pitch would get down to Subbuteo size.

Baldy Foghorn
17-08-2016, 07:21 PM

http://citydev-portal.edinburgh.gov.uk/idoxpa-web/files/607611A2F7B389C0DEA6AC420124062B/pdf/16_03823_FUL-NOISE_IMPACT_ASSESSMENT-3404048.pdf

They must all be under strict instructions not to mention the capacity going up to 19 thousand and anything.

Yam Accountancy at it's finest..............

Lee Marvin
17-08-2016, 07:22 PM

£12/13m for an extra 2,280 is one expensive project. It will take 20-30 yrs to see a return on that investment.

Welcome to the real world ya yam roasters.

WhileTheChief..
17-08-2016, 07:29 PM
Looking at the couple of pics I don't know why they didn't go for something bigger. Seems to be plenty of space for their 'plaza' that the stand could extend into.

Cheap option now that they are living in the real world I guess.

It absolutely kills them that ER remains bigger :greengrin

lord bunberry
17-08-2016, 07:37 PM
I think the main problem they have with the new stand is it hasn't got a father and daughter toilet.

Real Emerald
17-08-2016, 07:39 PM
Can someone post that link to kickback to see how the discussion develops. They really should know 😂

Hibee87
17-08-2016, 07:44 PM

Document unavailable when i click that link :confused:

Zazu62
17-08-2016, 07:44 PM
So what will there capacity be when it's finished?

hibs#1
17-08-2016, 07:46 PM
Even if they did make Tynecastle bigger than easter Rd I would just fill in one of the corners just too annoy them😈

hibbysam
17-08-2016, 07:49 PM
Document unavailable when i click that link :confused:

They're adding the other 500 seats to it just now after realising 'slightly more than 20000' is still less than Easter Road

Pretty Boy
17-08-2016, 07:53 PM
£12/13m for an extra 2,280 is one expensive project. It will take 20-30 yrs to see a return on that investment.

Welcome to the real world ya yam roasters.

Someone on Kickback earlier was suggesting they are in an attractive position for a 'foreign investor'.

They never learn. No one is going to invest big bucks in Scottish football without an ulterior motive unless they are a Budge, Farmer, Thompson snr type who are looking to safeguard a club and preserve them for the future.

It seems they don't like the reality most have lived in for 10 years or more.

ruthven_raiders
17-08-2016, 07:53 PM

19598 at my last calculations and going with hearts website and new stand capacity of 7000

Finn2015
17-08-2016, 08:00 PM
19598 at my last calculations and going with hearts website and new stand capacity of 7000

Titter, how that must hurt 😂

hibees 7062
17-08-2016, 08:01 PM

No one knows :greengrin

WhileTheChief..
17-08-2016, 08:02 PM
20,099 going by the thread on KB.

It's a great read ;)

#FromTheCapital
17-08-2016, 08:05 PM
Knowing hearts, they'll add anything within the bounds of tynecastle stadium that resembles a seat on to the capacity figure. Chairs, the players bench, toilet seat... You name it. Anything that allows them to surpass the capacity of ER.

northstandhibby
17-08-2016, 08:09 PM

Hertzed it!

Only they could get a shiney brand new stand and whine about it. Very sad collective bunch.

GGTTH

Kojock
17-08-2016, 08:14 PM
Hertzed it!

Only they could get a shiney brand new stand and whine about it. Very sad collective bunch.
GGTTH

Anyone seen or been in their shiny new stand yet 😳

Callyballybe
17-08-2016, 08:14 PM
Even if they did make Tynecastle bigger than easter Rd I would just fill in one of the corners just too annoy them😈

I know it won't happen, but I would absolutely love it if we did this.

I think it's fair to say that their stand will get built somehow or other, and I'd be very surprised if after all is said and done it isn't bigger than ours.

But filling in a corner the season after their stadium is finally complete would be the cream on the cake! Lol

Weststandwanab
17-08-2016, 08:16 PM
Yam Accountancy at it's finest..............

Excuse me (I am a bean counter), but this is a matter of arithmetic not accountancy.

Kato
17-08-2016, 08:18 PM
Someone on Kickback earlier was suggesting they are in an attractive position for a 'foreign investor'.

They actually are. Just have someone from the council to do the introductions, a peer of the realm to scrutinize their credentials and existing shareholders to sell up wholesale.

What could go wrong?

dangermouse
17-08-2016, 08:27 PM
They actually are. Just have someone from the council to do the introductions, a peer of the realm to scrutinize their credentials and existing shareholders to sell up wholesale.

What could go wrong?

When you put it like that I'm surprised no team has done that before. It must be a sure-fire way of winning the league, qualifying for the CL and even attracting world cup stars to the team.

hibs#1
17-08-2016, 08:48 PM
I know it won't happen, but I would absolutely love it if we did this.

I think it's fair to say that their stand will get built somehow or other, and I'd be very surprised if after all is said and done it isn't bigger than ours.

But filling in a corner the season after their stadium is finally complete would be the cream on the cake! Lol

Yeah I know it wouldn't happen or be needed just now but would be hilarious to do

Dashing Bob S
17-08-2016, 08:50 PM
Anyone seen or been in their shiny new stand yet 😳

Reminds me a great deal of Liverpool's. The only differences are that it's much smaller, with no facilities and hasn't been built yet.

GlesgaeHibby
17-08-2016, 09:06 PM
Reminds me a great deal of Liverpool's. The only differences are that it's much smaller, with no facilities and hasn't been built yet.

:top marks:top marks:faf:

CraigHibee
17-08-2016, 09:08 PM
They are obsessed, they want a bigger capacity stadium than we have, mutants

Edson Arantes
17-08-2016, 09:30 PM
They are obsessed, they want a bigger capacity stadium than we have, mutants

My uncle and some of my friends are Hearts fans. On the pitch I hate the Hearts but, how are their fans mutants?

:confused:

Do do you know what calling someone a mutant means?

Hibee87
17-08-2016, 09:32 PM
My uncle and some of my friends are Hearts fans. On the pitch I hate the Hearts but, how are their fans mutants?

Rival fans in name calling. Shock!!

Bostonhibby
17-08-2016, 09:37 PM
The best laugh for me is when it's all done it will be just the one new stand. They are light years behind us here and still have to spend a fortune on their shed of a stadium

Thecat23
17-08-2016, 09:40 PM

Does it mean they are Turtles?

Edson Arantes
17-08-2016, 09:40 PM
Rival fans in name calling. Shock!!

Childish behaviour at its best.

Playground talk when the world is coming apart :confused:

Edson Arantes
17-08-2016, 09:42 PM
Does it mean they are Turtles?

I'm sure that's very astute but I still don't know what it means?

Thecat23
17-08-2016, 09:44 PM

Mutant...

Resulting from or showing the effect of mutation.
"a mutant gene"

Ozymandias
17-08-2016, 09:47 PM

Jeezo lighten up. How about fuds? Maybe weirdos is more politically correct. Many of them are mutants - I offer as evidence the fact that they are the only team ever to have a player booked for being ugly.

cocopops1875
17-08-2016, 09:48 PM

Mate you need to stop listening to the My Chemical Romance album and watching Twilight

Edson Arantes
17-08-2016, 09:49 PM
Mutant...

Resulting from or showing the effect of mutation.
"a mutant gene"

So, my uncle and some of my pals are showing the effect of mutation because they support the 'Yams'?

Dear Christ.

Eyrie
17-08-2016, 09:52 PM
So, my uncle and some of my pals are showing the effect of mutation because they support the 'Yams'?
Yes, providing you don't take yourself so seriously.

Dear Christ.
But blasphemy is clearly OK.

Edson Arantes
17-08-2016, 09:54 PM
Jeezo lighten up. How about fuds? Maybe weirdos is more politically correct. Many of them are mutants - I offer as evidence the fact that they are the only team ever to have a player booked for being ugly.

Paul Kane and Deeks were never booked then?

How come I can love the Hibs and not understand this place? :rolleyes::dunno::rolleyes::dunno:

When I left school I thought I had grown up.

I now know that I had.

GGTTH :flag:

green day
17-08-2016, 09:54 PM

Dear Christ.
Do they wear maroon cardigans and frequent the MHSC in Gorgie Road? If either answer is yes then we have a winner

Thecat23
17-08-2016, 09:55 PM

Dear Christ.

I wouldn't take it to heart. It's an off the cuff comment made to our rivals. My two sisters are jambos. But to be fair I would call them mutants!! 😁

I don't like Hearts and I don't like a lot of their fans who seem to think they have a team that's on par with Barca. They are cheats and lowest of the low.

Bostonhibby
17-08-2016, 09:57 PM
All the hibbies I know have been called terrible names by heart of Midlothian football followers. My family yam calls me and my friends caravan dwelling junkies, which is ironic as we live in much better houses than he does.

Edson Arantes
17-08-2016, 09:59 PM
I wouldn't take it to heart. It's an off the cuff comment made to our rivals. My two sisters are jambos. But to be fair I would call them mutants!! 😁

I don't like Hearts and I don't like a lot of their fans who seem to think they have a team that's on par with Barca. They are cheats and lowest of the low.

You seem a decent guy Cat :thumbsup:

Thanks mate, I just can't get over this childishness.

All the best to you.

BoomtownHibees

It usually means they are mutants

Kato

How come I can love the Hibs and not understand this place? :rolleyes::dunno::rolleyes::dunno:

I now know that I had.

Wasting time feigning umbrage at off-colour language on a football message board doesn't strike me as being very grown-up.

Hibby70
17-08-2016, 10:00 PM
Maybe they are getting Magneto to build it. Bloody mutants that they are always looking for a shortcut.

Although they better watch out for Asbesto, he can walk through fire I've heard.

cocopops1875
17-08-2016, 10:00 PM
All the hibbies I know have been called terrible names by heart of Midlothian football followers. My family yam calls me and my friends caravan dwelling junkies, which is ironic as we live in much better houses than he does.

And you can afford better drugs too 😂

Thecat23
17-08-2016, 10:02 PM
You seem a decent guy Cat :thumbsup:

Thanks mate, I just can't get over this childishness.

All the best to you.

It's all good EA, life is to short to worry about the small things. Smile, be polite and the worlds a better place! 😃👍🏼

Thecat23
17-08-2016, 10:03 PM
I've had a few The Rangers fans call me a spoon burner. I liked it and found it funny to be fair!

Edson Arantes
17-08-2016, 10:04 PM
It usually means they are mutants

Wait. I've just realised, you are right and I am wrong.

Sorry.

Edson Arantes
17-08-2016, 10:05 PM
It's all good EA, life is to short to worry about the small things. Smile, be polite and the worlds a better place! 😃👍🏼

Cheers mate!

Hibby70
17-08-2016, 10:08 PM

Small things like spelling? ;)

Finn2015
17-08-2016, 10:09 PM

I've seen your replies on other threads and have to ask. Do you play dumb and miss the point on purpose?

Thecat23
17-08-2016, 10:18 PM
Small things like spelling? ;)

Haha I'm now leaving it, but yeah things like that 😜

Ergye
17-08-2016, 11:08 PM
The 5-1 finger thingy thing is very difficult for a lot of them.

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp49/Chuckie1977/total-recall-original-6_zps9zudjplz.jpg (http://s396.photobucket.com/user/Chuckie1977/media/total-recall-original-6_zps9zudjplz.jpg.html)

NAE NOOKIE
17-08-2016, 11:21 PM

Dear Christ.

I don't think its supposed to be taken seriously mate. Hibs and Hearts fans live, play and work together and get on just fine ... I know plenty of Yams and get on with just about all of them ...... It doesn't mean you cant trade insults, I've been calling my stepson a wee fat Jambo ******* for years, but that's because he actually is wee, fat, supports Hearts and is illegitimate. :greengrin

The guy who used to fix my car was a Yam and I loved him .... its amazing how quickly you can change an oil filter when you have 6 fingers on each hand :greengrin

CraigHibee
17-08-2016, 11:30 PM

Sorry, I'll consult you text time I want to heckle our neighbours across the road so I know what is acceptable to say 😘 I've also got friends that support hearts and it'called jest/banter

O'Rourke3
17-08-2016, 11:45 PM
I think the point we are missing in all the new stand talk is the Hearts plans will probably include 2 - 3000 seats spread across the 4 stands which will be debenture seats and sold to the faithful. These seats face the pitch but the occupiers will not be able to see the game. These seats will be categorised as Under. The brave Yam faithful will buy these seats too as it will challenge their capacity.

Who said the stadium capacity ever had to mean that all inside could watch proceedings??????

It's thinking like this that won us the war you know.

GreenLake
17-08-2016, 11:46 PM

Dear Christ.

According to the generally accepted theory of evolution, we are all mutants from that first single cellular primordial organism.

lord bunberry
17-08-2016, 11:56 PM

They never learn. No one is going to invest big bucks in Scottish football without an ulterior motive unless they are a Budge, Farmer, Thompson snr type who are looking to safeguard a club and preserve them for the future.

It seems they don't like the reality most have lived in for 10 years or more.

They are mutants because they are in general mutated, ugly, inbred, deluded, peodophile, untrustworthy, jobless, illiterate, deluded *******s. I'm sure there are a few exceptions, but I've yet to meet one.

GloryGlory
18-08-2016, 06:49 AM
When you put it like that I'm surprised no team has done that before. It must be a sure-fire way of winning the league, qualifying for the CL and even attracting world cup stars to the team.

Winning the CL, surely? After all, we are talking about the BIG CLUB and their 400,000,000,000,000,000,000 supporters, aren't we? :greengrin :greengrin

GloryGlory
18-08-2016, 06:50 AM
The best laugh for me is when it's all done it will be just the one new BIG PINK BUS SHELTER. They are light years behind us here and still have to spend a fortune on their shed of a stadium

Sorted that for you. :greengrin

Ozymandias
18-08-2016, 08:29 AM

I now know that I had.

Steve Fulton. Whoosh. There's even a song.

flash
18-08-2016, 08:57 AM
I am sorry for calling the puddle drinking sparryheeds names.

The Green Goblin
18-08-2016, 09:15 AM
If only they could have found these millions when they had all those bills to pay from local and national small businesses, the emergency services, companies and charities...

greenlex
18-08-2016, 09:16 AM

Seriously? I'm mean SERIOUSLY!????

jacomo
18-08-2016, 09:30 AM
The best laugh for me is when it's all done it will be just the one new stand. They are light years behind us here and still have to spend a fortune on their shed of a stadium

:agree:

The other 3 stands are looking pretty shoddy now. They seem fond of the faded pink look but there might be all sorts of more serious issues under the paint.

HUTCHYHIBBY
18-08-2016, 09:38 AM

Change it to fuds if you want.

Bostonhibby
18-08-2016, 09:48 AM
:agree:

The other 3 stands are looking pretty shoddy now. They seem fond of the faded pink look but there might be all sorts of more serious issues under the paint.

There are some forms of asbestos where overpainting it keeps it all together, but pink?FFS you'd think Vlad could have flogged them a couple of million litres of battleship grey, cash sales only obviously.

Hibby70
18-08-2016, 11:01 AM
Some of my best friends are mutants. I would never dream of calling them Yams.

EastCalderHibby
18-08-2016, 11:24 AM

:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::top marks

snedzuk
18-08-2016, 11:37 AM
I've had a few The Rangers fans call me a spoon burner. I liked it and found it funny to be fair!

This happened to me recently and from someone fairly senior within hunbrox and when I found it funny he was genuinely annoyed that I wasnt at all offended - learn to laugh at yourself (hun bassas).

High-On-Hibs
18-08-2016, 12:06 PM
They won't be satisfied until their overall capacity is larger than ours.

We should start filling the corners in now, just to wind them up.

Tobias Funke
18-08-2016, 12:09 PM

You really are a massive pain in the @rse. This isn't the first thread you have hijacked by being overly sensitive to stuff directed at our rivals who lets be honest dish out some utterly atrocious stuff back in our direction.

I suggest you toughen up, or get a thicker skin. Or even better, just say nothing.

Tobias Funke
18-08-2016, 12:10 PM

:tee hee:

Bostonhibby
18-08-2016, 12:11 PM

:greengrin We have a winner!

18-08-2016, 12:14 PM
The fact that Easter Road is a much bigger and much nicer stadium gets very much on their tits. It doesn't do their pathetic wee "big team, wee team" fantasy any favours at all. As long as their new stand brings the over all capacity to at least 1 above our they will be happy. As per usual with them, everything is simply about getting one over on hibs.

They most certainly are ungrateful *******s. Their grotty, cheating wee club should be 6 foot under after all they got up to, shafting and conning just about everyone they came across but as per usual they fell in the ***** and came up smelling of roses. They are now back to their arrogant selves, giving it the big un and basically a big fat 2 fingers up to everyone they cheated. Every charity, small business, football club etc etc, a big **** YOU to all of them as their arrogant fans gloat at how they got away with it. Vile. No humbleness or remorse whatsoever.

Callyballybe
18-08-2016, 12:15 PM

Haha!

Edson Arantes
18-08-2016, 01:13 PM
You really are a massive pain in the @rse. This isn't the first thread you have hijacked by being overly sensitive to stuff directed at our rivals who lets be honest dish out some utterly atrocious stuff back in our direction.

I suggest you toughen up, or get a thicker skin. Or even better, just say nothing.

Thanks for your opening line.

I think I'll go for the toughening up option!

However, I do agree with you about some of the horrendous stuff that comes our way from the Jumbos.

Kato
18-08-2016, 01:18 PM
The fact that Easter Road is a much bigger and much nicer stadium gets very much on their tits. It doesn't do their pathetic wee "big team, wee team" fantasy any favours at all. As long as their new stand brings the over all capacity to at least 1 above our they will be happy. As per usual with them, everything is simply about getting one over on hibs.

They most certainly are ungrateful *******s. Their grotty, cheating wee club should be 6 foot under after all they got up to, shafting and conning just about everyone they came across but as per usual they fell in the ***** and came up smelling of roses. They are now back to their arrogant selves, giving it the big un and basically a big fat 2 fingers up to everyone they cheated. Every charity, small business, football club etc etc, a big **** YOU to all of them as their arrogant fans gloat at how they got away with it. Vile. No humbleness or remorse whatsoever.

They call us Hobbits but want seats to be built underground. Strange dudes.

Finn2015
18-08-2016, 01:55 PM
They call us Hobbits but want seats to be built underground. Strange dudes.

Irony obviously lost down Gorgie

Thecat23
18-08-2016, 02:01 PM
This happened to me recently and from someone fairly senior within hunbrox and when I found it funny he was genuinely annoyed that I wasnt at all offended - learn to laugh at yourself (hun bassas).

They really do get annoyed when you laugh.

MrSmith
18-08-2016, 02:06 PM
They really do get annoyed when you laugh.

they do! I periodically recieve the 5-1 jibe of which I tell them that I do not recognise this result due to financial doping, tax evasion, thieving and downright cheating! The fury erupts as I walk away without a care ...

A point aside, does anyone recognise that result anymore?

Finn2015
18-08-2016, 02:09 PM
they do! I periodically recieve the 5-1 jibe of which I tell them that I do not recognise this result due to financial doping, tax evasion, thieving and downright cheating! The fury erupts as I walk away without a care ...

Not I. Moved on and the elation of 21.05.2016 put the nail into the coffin of any memory of this

Andy74
18-08-2016, 02:15 PM

Yeah, folk that wanted Fenlon sacked. 😉

Thecat23
18-08-2016, 02:17 PM

A win when they were fielding players they can't afford. I call that cheating myself! Least we won it fair!

Albanian Hibs
18-08-2016, 02:26 PM

Yes it means that they are mutants.

cabbageandribs1875
18-08-2016, 02:34 PM
i noticed during hertz recent game with sellick the mutants were trying to do the slow version of 'when the hertz go marching in' like the spurs fans do :hilarious quite cringey

Edson Arantes
18-08-2016, 02:39 PM
Yes it means that they are mutants.

Thanks.

:na na:

18-08-2016, 05:15 PM

In all seriousness, no it doesn't. Don't get me wrong it was a horrible day and it will always be a bad memory, it was one of the darkest days in this proud clubs history. That final came at the perfect time for them, they were at the height of their financial doping and we possibly had the worst hibs team in living memory. We now have the SC and we won it without cheating.

They told us after that day that they had "killed us as a club" and that our fans would walk away and out club would wither away to nothing. They rejoiced in the idea that they had killed us. If anything we have done better than them since that game. Too many of them now living off and hiding behind 5-1. Even some of the more sensible jambos are sick of the "oh but but 5-1" brigade. 5-1 is now their comfort blanket and long may they hide behind it because their failure to accept the here and now has done them no favours.

Nameless
18-08-2016, 06:11 PM
We now have the SC and we won it without cheating.

This, THIS!!!! We won it, without cheating, is not something that Edinburgh's shame can say. We didn't buy it, we didn't steal it, we ****ing earned it!!

Bostonhibby
18-08-2016, 06:14 PM
This, THIS!!!! We won it, without cheating, is not something that Edinburgh's shame can say. We didn't buy it, we didn't steal it, we ****ing earned it!!
[emoji106] No charities were harmed in the winning of this cup.

lord bunberry
18-08-2016, 07:46 PM

Bostonhibby
18-08-2016, 07:52 PM
[emoji106]

SouthsideHarp_Bhoy
18-08-2016, 08:41 PM

Bought and paid for

eastmainsmsh
19-08-2016, 11:56 AM
Slightly off topic but is Craig feeling the heat

Former Hearts, Falkirk, Braford City, Kilmarnock and Dunfermline manager Jim Jefferies, now 65, says he is not "actively looking or applying for jobs" but could be persuaded to take on a mentoring role. (Scotsman)😂😂

Scott Allan Key
19-08-2016, 12:30 PM
What amuses me about this imminent downward spiral of expectations and reality setting in, is that there is likely to be a levelling off of support (and fan contribution) to pay for a new main stand, as it is likely to be make a stadium smaller in both capacity and pitch size and less prestigious than their cup-holding rivals, who beat them on the way to win the cup.

Pending Tynie Team tantrums are only just starting.

Bostonhibby
19-08-2016, 12:43 PM
What amuses me about this imminent downward spiral of expectations and reality setting in, is that there is likely to be a levelling off of support (and fan contribution) to pay for a new main stand, as it is likely to be make a stadium smaller in both capacity and pitch size and less prestigious than their cup-holding rivals, who beat them on the way to win the cup.

:agree: One new stand instead of the so called fan "ownership" model, they still won't have a single share, and all in return for repaying a spectacular 6.5% interest rate loan to Budge.

greenginger
19-08-2016, 12:43 PM

I don't get the bit about smaller pitch size. Have they found a way to make their pitch regulation size ?

Apart from measuring in yards and calling it meters . :greengrin

linlithgowhibbie
19-08-2016, 12:46 PM
I don't get the bit about smaller pitch size. Have they found a way to make their pitch regulation size ?

Apart from measuring in yards and calling it meters . :greengrin

Yes,

They measure it using a magnifying glass.

Real Emerald
19-08-2016, 12:59 PM

Agree, and at the moment a ST for the old stand cost about £300I'm told, wait until they have to pay half as much again to sit in in the new one. That plus the huge availability of seats that the increased attendance will cause and I bet ST numbers nose dive, especially if the pish fitbaw continues 😄

NAE NOOKIE
19-08-2016, 01:12 PM

You must be joking mate ..... have a look at their main stand thread, its full of Yams whose heads are surrounded by fairies and butterflies who think that upping the capacity to 20,000 is an abject failure coz there's no way its going to cope with their average attendances of 20 to 25 thousand in the years to come :faf:

Joe6-2
19-08-2016, 08:49 PM

Laugh out loud moment!!

Finn2015
19-08-2016, 09:09 PM
You must be joking mate ..... have a look at their main stand thread, its full of Yams whose heads are surrounded by fairies and butterflies who think that upping the capacity to 20,000 is an abject failure coz there's no way its going to cope with their average attendances of 20 to 25 thousand in the years to come :faf:

They probably think they have a few thousand on a ST waiting list all itching to get in

Scott Allan Key
19-08-2016, 10:24 PM
They probably think they have a few thousand on a ST waiting list all itching to get in

That's the STD waiting list which is easy to confuse with a queue of Yam fuds.

Col2
22-08-2016, 09:22 PM
Some odd things happening just now.

After the cup final and aftermath the yams I know and many other yams from
what I understand were praising the mighty Hibees on the epic and never to be forgotten moment in history. Lots of "listen I know we are rivals but in a way I am strangely pleased for you guys" and all that gash.

3 months later while we continue to celebrate endlessly and the club continues to move upwards (season start and attendances) and the yams mask has firmly slipped.

First it was the outrage at the cup final independent report and now I am inundated with text and emails around some fat ex yam players saying the police asked them to keep down the score in a game 26 years ago!!!

Let's be clear. They are pissed off beyond belief and the anger towards Phoodle (aka Caveman) is down to one thing and one thing only. You were 2-0 up, at home, in the Scottish cup (special relationship et all), against your oldest rivals and with NINE minutes to go and they screwed it up (money spinner!!).

They played a significant part and contribution to our finest moment EVER and it pains them beyond belief. They can't bring themselves to talk about it let along joke about it. They know nothing will be the same again, EVER.

Thanks yams. You played a blinder. Fuds.

northstandhibby
22-08-2016, 09:31 PM

what I understand were praising the mighty Hibees on the epic and never to b forgotten moment in history. Lots of "listen I know we are rivals but in a way I am strangely pleased for you guys" and all that gash.

3 months later while we continue to celebrate endlessly and the club continues to move upwards (season start and attendances) and the yams mask has firmly slipped.

First it was the outrage at the cup final independent report and now I am inundated with text and emails around some fat ex yam players saying the police asked them to keep down the score in a game 26 years ago!!!

Let's be clear. They are pissed off beyond belief and the anger towards Phoodle (aka Caveman) is down to one thing and one thing only. You were 2-0 up, at home, in the Scottish cup (special relationship et all), against your oldest rivals and with NINE minutes to go and you screwed it up (money spinner!!).

They played a significant part and contribution to our finest moment EVER and it pains them beyond belief. They can't bring themselves to talk about it let along joke about it. They know nothing will be the same again, EVER.

:top marks

The very year they termed the phrase 'hibsed it' we came back from 2-0 down at the piggery to draw 2-2 and then go on to not only win the replay but go on to win the famous old trophy for the first time in 114 years.

:giruy2: They completely Hertzed it. :greengrin

Eyrie
22-08-2016, 09:40 PM

The very year they termed the phrase 'hibsed it' we came back from 2-0 down at the piggery to draw 2-2 and then go on to not only win the replay but go on to win the famous old trophy for the first time in 114 years.

:giruy2: They completely jambottled it. :greengrin

FTFY :wink:

ahibby
23-08-2016, 09:15 AM
I heard the mutants are thinking about leaving a space for 'bring your own seat'. That way the kids would bring smaller seats meaning more seats resulting in a larger capacity than ER.

No not really, but would make more sense than putting in underground seats.

NAE NOOKIE
23-08-2016, 11:29 AM

:giruy2: They completely Hertzed it. :greengrin

This is why the cup winning run was so exceptional .... in effect we beat the Yams twice on the way to winning it, coz that 2 - 2 at the PBS sure as hell must have felt like a defeat to them .... chuck in the fact that a player they had chucked on the scrapheap popped up with the winning goal in the replay and it really doesn't get any better :greengrin

Biggie
23-08-2016, 11:41 AM

Former Hearts, Falkirk, Braford City, Kilmarnock and Dunfermline manager Jim Jefferies, now 65, says he is not "actively looking or applying for jobs" but could be persuaded to take on a mentoring role. (Scotsman)😂😂

Levien and Neilson will start sweating if Jeffries is spotted in the club store.....

Itsnoteasy
23-08-2016, 11:45 AM

what I understand were praising the mighty Hibees on the epic and never to be forgotten moment in history. Lots of "listen I know we are rivals but in a way I am strangely pleased for you guys" and all that gash.

Let's be clear. They are pissed off beyond belief and the anger towards Phoodle (aka Caveman) is down to one thing and one thing only. You were 2-0 up, at home, in the Scottish cup (special relationship et all), against your oldest rivals and with NINE minutes to go and they screwed it up (money spinner!!).

And we got a player worth £2 million for free cause he could nae hoof the baw very well.

23-08-2016, 11:56 AM
This is why the cup winning run was so exceptional .... in effect we beat the Yams twice on the way to winning it, coz that 2 - 2 at the PBS sure as hell must have felt like a defeat to them .... chuck in the fact that a player they had chucked on the scrapheap popped up with the winning goal in the replay and it really doesn't get any better :greengrin

Well the season before that I remember leaving ER after that game Ozturk scored a last minute equaliser for them feeling like we'd been beat and we had at least got a point out of that. They were 2 nil up with 10 minutes remaining, belting out our managers name, 1902 etc etc, we then finished them off at ER in front of packed crowd then went onto lift the SC :greengrin Doesn't get much sweeter tbh.

Us winning the SC kills them and to know that if they had just held on for a few minutes (not even that actually, IIRC Hanlons goal was just a minute or so from time) at home they could have stopped it all from happnening.

That game really sent out a message about us, that this hibs team was different and we did have bottle. Many many hibs teams in the past, being 2 goals down at HT would have crumbled and most likely have gone onto lose even more goals. The problem is hearts underestimated us and believed it was "same old hibs". Their arrogance was their downfall imo. They thought the game was won at 2-0.

renato
23-08-2016, 11:56 AM
And we got a player worth £2 million for free cause he could nae hoof the baw very well.

And isn't at least 6'3" :greengrin

Edson Arantes
23-08-2016, 01:01 PM
And isn't at least 6'3" :greengrin

And an ex rugby player.

Hibs Class
23-08-2016, 01:19 PM

Director of Director of Football. Big club thinking.

23-08-2016, 04:31 PM
The bottom line is that hearts fans, over the last 20 odd years or so have been spoilt. Especially the younger generation who have grown up during the Romanov era. They've enjoyed the glory that came with the financial cheating. This has created their massively over inflated egos and delusions of grandeur. They have become a club utterly obsessed with being "the big team".

Now reality is finally setting in, they finally have to live within their means and the delusion that they are some footballing Golliath is starting to start bit by bit hense the desperate clinging to their 5-1 comfort blankets and by god they hate it!

northstandhibby
23-08-2016, 04:59 PM
The bottom line is that hearts fans, over the last 20 odd years or so have been spoilt. Especially the younger generation who have grown up during the Romanov era. They've enjoyed the glory that came with the financial cheating. This has created their massively over inflated egos and delusions of grandeur. They have become a club utterly obsessed with being "the big team".

Now reality is finally setting in, they finally have to live within their means and the delusion that they are some footballing Golliath is starting to start bit by bit hense the desperate clinging to their 5-1 comfort blankets and by god they hate it!

The ''Big Team'' that's no won the League Cup for nigh on 55 years.

:faf:

23-08-2016, 05:12 PM
The ''Big Team'' that's no won the League Cup for nigh on 55 years.

Only for wee diddy teams according to them (that is unless hibs go out and their still in it, then it suddenly becomes important!)

Bostonhibby
23-08-2016, 05:28 PM
Levien and Neilson will start sweating if Jeffries is spotted in the club store.....
Depends on whether he's trying on slacks or corduroys. It's a yam thing

NAE NOOKIE
23-08-2016, 05:49 PM
The bottom line is that hearts fans, over the last 20 odd years or so hav0e been spoilt. Especially the younger generation who have grown up during the Romanov era. They've enjoyed the glory that came with the financial cheating. This has created their massively over inflated egos and delusions of grandeur. They have become a club utterly obsessed with being "the big team".

This

Up until the Romanov era I had never heard a Yam talk about big teams and wee teams and all that *****, there was a pretty common acceptance that Hibs and Hearts were more or less on an equal footing with both clubs having periods of dominance over the decades, with both of us having ups and downs when it came to fluctuations in the size of our attendances for example. A case in point being that when we broke the attendance record for the old first division Hearts had been in that division more than once in the two decades proceeding but hadn't been able to match the crowds we got.

Its clear that Romanov may have gone, but the fallout from the lies they bought from him and the rubbish about being a force in Europe still linger, so much so that they still sincerely believe they are something they are not .... under Budge's tenure they have described themselves as one of Britain's 'biggest' clubs in one piece of club literature .... so it appears that this Hearts fantasy will continue for some time.

The outrage at Hibs supporters trying to scupper their clubs efforts to avoid liquidation permeates every one of the MANY Hibs related threads on Jumbo Sickbag ..... That was Hibs supporters and even then how many? no more than a handful ( if even that ) who seriously got involved.
They seem to conveniently forget that their 'club' tried to wipe out Hibs in the most underhand way imaginable, if they didn't expect some folk to jump at the opportunity for payback after what their club tried to do to us they are dafter than they look ..... their attempts to play the innocent, hard done by, victim of the nasty Hibs support is laughable.

On that subject ..... Amongst the dungheap of made up rubbish about their club on their dumbass forum the biggest myth of all is the one that Hearts supporters were actively against Wallet Mercer's attempt to destroy our club. I for one cant remember letters to the papers or any outcry from them on the subject at the time. The open invitation extended to them to attend the 'hands off Hibs' rally at ER resulted in 2 ( two ) of them turning up in the Dunbar end. I remember Pat Stanton on the day personally thanking them for showing up. There were many messages sent in by supporters of clubs throughout the UK in support of Hibs read out at the rally, I cant remember a single one of them being from a Yam.

If there is a much more toxic relationship between the two sets of supporters than there was during the years prior to the 1980's then they are the cause of it, not us ...... First Mercer's despicable actions, then allowing Romanov to stir them into their 'big team' frenzy are the two biggest factors responsible for the fact that what was a fierce rivalry has turned into a bitter one.

wills
23-08-2016, 06:10 PM
Do they call it Tynie because it's a smaller ground than ours?

Bostonhibby
23-08-2016, 06:25 PM
Or because their castle is unquestionably made of tin? The non asbestos parts anyway

BSEJVT
23-08-2016, 07:44 PM

I now know that I had.

I think you are maybe just at the stage of growing up where taking yourself too seriously is an issue.

Don't worry it will pass

3pm
23-08-2016, 07:49 PM
Why does the thread title contain the word word 'ungrateful'?

Bostonhibby
23-08-2016, 08:05 PM
Good point, ungracious thieves seems nearer the mark.

HFC_NYC
23-08-2016, 08:11 PM

Because they're about to get a brand new main stand and all they can do is complain that it's not big enough. Extremely ungrateful behavior on their part.

Danderhall Hibs
23-08-2016, 08:13 PM

I think so - that's why I spell it "Tiny"

Kato
23-08-2016, 08:14 PM
The day the Mercer take-over was announced the guy in charge of their supporters assoc. said in EEN "We've always been top dogs in this city and this goes to prove it." Not every Hearts fan supported WM but the vast majority said nowt, tacit approval afaic. The myth that attended the rally in numbers or in fact did anything at all to stop him is just that, a myth. They did nothing. They only turned on Mercer when he stopped spending money on them years later and realised we were right about him all along

Bostonhibby
23-08-2016, 08:16 PM
Because they're about to get a brand new main stand and all they can do is complain that it's not big enough. Extremely ungrateful behavior on their part.
If they're paying for it instead of fan ownership they might at least be able to dictate how big it is[emoji23] roasters.

Looking like they are saving up to build the one dinky wee stand, they'll pay and budgie will take 6.5% p.a out of them and then still be the one fan who is living the ownership dream.

The fans that keep on giving

CRAZYHIBBY
23-08-2016, 08:23 PM
One things certain...hearts will never have a better stadium than us

Bostonhibby
23-08-2016, 08:32 PM
Just the one stand, on credit but you wait until it's built. Theatre of dreams. Right next to the shed of *****.

Jack Hackett
23-08-2016, 08:32 PM

Oh I don't know...once they win the CL they'll have money to burn, so anything's possible. They might even build a Mega Hotel/Conference Centre Complex with a capacity of 40K

Bostonhibby
23-08-2016, 08:37 PM
Oh I don't know...once they win the CL they'll have money to burn, so anything's possible. They might even build a Mega Hotel/Conference Centre Complex with a capacity of 40K
Either that or bake one.

mca
23-08-2016, 08:58 PM

http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/top%20marks.gif

Finn2015
23-08-2016, 08:59 PM

Never know what the future holds but yes, I'm enjoying their obvious seethe

ballengeich
23-08-2016, 09:03 PM

You're right. It will never be near Easter Road.

Jonnyboy
23-08-2016, 09:10 PM

They're just glad it wasn't 6-1 or they'd need to use both hands

EastCalderHibby
23-08-2016, 09:30 PM

Wonder what they will name it poppy stand , sex offenders sanctuary, pbs depot they have plenty title's must be really hard to decide

Eyrie
23-08-2016, 09:34 PM
They only turned on Mercer when he stopped spending money on them years later and realised we were right about him all along.

They only turned on Robinson when he stopped spending money on them years later and realised we were right about him all along.

They only turned on Romanov when he stopped spending money on them years later and realised we were right about him all along.

I'm noticing a common theme here.

EastCalderHibby
23-08-2016, 09:34 PM

still slightly short for their 4000 000 hordes

Kato
23-08-2016, 09:41 PM
They only turned on Robinson when he stopped spending money on them years later and realised we were right about him all along.

They only turned on Romanov when he stopped spending money on them years later and realised we were right about him all along.

I've said the same before, no sense of responsibility for their club.

FoH Will Crumble, ( sounds like a The Fall song. )

Kato
23-08-2016, 09:47 PM
Wonder what they will name it poppy stand , sex offenders sanctuary, pbs depot they have plenty title's must be really hard to decide

The Roasterdome.

Edson Arantes
23-08-2016, 09:48 PM
still slightly short for their 4000 000 hordes

Oh good God.

Pete
23-08-2016, 09:56 PM
Oh good God.

I know.

It should read 400,000

Jdawg
23-08-2016, 10:09 PM
Just the one stand, on credit but you wait until it's built. Theatre of dreams. Right next to the shed of *****.

Their new stand better than our west, corporate boxes not even facing the pitch. Probable a replica of wheatfield.

They do realise the 3 remaining stands are pink, bogging and cheap crap.

Furthermore, a pitch that's not compliant and the ties for the nets are halfway up the roseburn stand 😂😂😂😂

Gogs07
23-08-2016, 10:28 PM

The Huntz inbred will never learn that short term gain, will lead to long term pain.

Budgie will build the pink shed, then jump ship and become another hated figure with cash from the blind Huntz followers.:kbacker:

O'Rourke3
23-08-2016, 10:28 PM
I know.

It should read 400,000

ballengeich
23-08-2016, 10:36 PM
corporate boxes not even facing the pitch.

Vital to attract corporate sponsors.

Sprouleflyer
24-08-2016, 06:56 AM
Vital to attract corporate sponsors.

They will get a great view.....................of the castle when the games on.

flash
24-08-2016, 11:57 AM
Their new stand better than our west, corporate boxes not even facing the pitch. Probable a replica of wheatfield.

They would be better building a stand that doesn't face the pitch.

Just Alf
24-08-2016, 03:25 PM
Indeed... they soooo like their history i believe so they could find a name related to the old pig farm its built on, mind you, that really only covers the Roseburn end..... maybe they could find a name to use from what was there in the rest of it..... the corporation tip where police and other public bodies dumped their horse manure. wonder what they could come up with??

They DO LIKE THEIR HISTORY AFTER ALL!!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Bostonhibby
24-08-2016, 07:49 PM

How about the 198 stand, or stand 198 that way each of the creditors are at least recognised and they get something for their money, they have helped build the thing after all - if it gets built.

The creditors, gone but not forgotten.