PDA

View Full Version : Hibs TV

stanton_4
17-08-2016, 06:51 PM
I've been a subscriber to Hibs TV now for around 10 months and while I'm pretty pleased with the value for money I do think some aspects could be a bit more professional. I hate to single anyone out but the young lad (sorry don't know his name) who does the majority of the interviews actually makes it difficult for me to enjoy them. The questions are often long winded, the word "obviously" is massively over used and if I'm being completely honest he sounds inexperienced, under prepared and well... amateurish. I noticed it immediately I subscribed and hoped that he might improve over time but it's just not happening. I really hate to criticise but it's got to the point now that I start to cringe the moment the interview begins. Am I being overly critical? What are other people's thoughts?

Tom Hart RIP
17-08-2016, 07:32 PM
Personally I think Hibs TV is excellent value for money and in particular enjoy the interviews with the players and manager. I agree that the interviewer is a young guy and this is probably his first job at this level but don't have a problem with his preparation or his style. The coverage and commentary are also very good in my opinion. I listen to to cliff Pikes commentary or the away games I can't make which is far better than bbc in my opinion

Greenworld
17-08-2016, 08:10 PM
The young man's questioning is not good ...the rest excelle5

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

scooby
17-08-2016, 08:25 PM
I've been a subscriber to Hibs TV now for around 10 months and while I'm pretty pleased with the value for money I do think some aspects could be a bit more professional. I hate to single anyone out but the young lad (sorry don't know his name) who does the majority of the interviews actually makes it difficult for me to enjoy them. The questions are often long winded, the word "obviously" is massively over used and if I'm being completely honest he sounds inexperienced, under prepared and well... amateurish. I noticed it immediately I subscribed and hoped that he might improve over time but it's just not happening. I really hate to criticise but it's got to the point now that I start to cringe the moment the interview begins. Am I being overly critical? What are other people's thoughts?

Agree 100%, it's got to the stage that I can't actually listen to any of his interviews in full and switch them off. His questions are tedious and poorly delivered and his style does not engage the viewer.
It got so bad that I sent an email to the media team expressing my concerns last weekend in pretty much the same tone as your post, but as yet have received no response.
In his defence his match commentary is actually much better, but he's definitely not cut out for interviews.
I really wish Cliff would do all the interviews as I could listen to him all day.

Swedish hibee
17-08-2016, 09:37 PM
Your not allowed to criticise Hibs TV on here, did you not know that?!!! 🙈

IncredibleHibee
17-08-2016, 09:56 PM

Completely agree. Good luck to the guy but his questions are poor and he isn't anywhere near articulate enough.

JoeT_WasTheBest
17-08-2016, 10:25 PM
Completely agree. Good luck to the guy but his questions are poor and he isn't anywhere near articulate enough.

Don't like to criticise but have to agree. I stopped watching the Shinnie interview.

Nicho87
17-08-2016, 10:50 PM
Have to agree. Must admit i studied media and journalism years ago and find his style and questions almost child like. Didnt really like the english guy before him either.

GreenLake
17-08-2016, 11:14 PM
Never really noticed about the interviews but his commentary seems fine and Cliff Pike probably can't cover everything. I would be happy listening to Dawn French doing the interviews as long as I get to see them from all the way over here. :greengrin

dunedinhibs
17-08-2016, 11:21 PM
We should recruit the Irish lad that has done some excellent hibs interviews in the past, I think his username on here is interviewlol or something. :agree:

Purehibee_MYB
18-08-2016, 12:20 AM
It's a tough job to do and there's plenty pressure but I agree I can't listen to the interviews. There are too many cliches and the same questions are asked but just worded differently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

California-Hibs
18-08-2016, 02:40 AM
I feel for the guy, and I also think he's posted on here a few times, but I unfortunately have to say I agree. The style, long winded questions and delivery is just off. I've actually seen in Lennons face a few times that he already gets the gist of the question and is egger to then just answer it but because of the actual question still not been delivered in full yet, he patiently waits. I think he's actually just cut right in a few times.

Fair play to the guy's for doing it but it's a hard watch most of the time.

Forza Fred
18-08-2016, 04:36 AM
I feel for the guy, and I also think he's posted on here a few times, but I unfortunately have to say I agree. The style, long winded questions and delivery is just off. I've actually seen in Lennons face a few times that he already gets the gist of the question and is egger to then just answer it but because of the actual question still not been delivered in full yet, he patiently waits. I think he's actually just cut right in a few times.

Fair play to the guy's for doing it but it's a hard watch most of the time.

Does he actually get paid for his efforts, or they done on a voluntary basis?

(Ps. I haven't watched any interviews)

My_Wife_Camille
18-08-2016, 05:07 AM
Things must be going well on the park if we have a thread discussing the merits of our social media pages interview style :hilarious You lot crack me up

California-Hibs
18-08-2016, 05:56 AM
Things must be going well on the park if we have a thread discussing the merits of our social media pages interview style :hilarious You lot crack me up

Last time I checked this was a MessageBoard for 'all things Hibs' bud. :)

HiBremian
18-08-2016, 06:35 AM
Agree the lad's commentating is good, but interview technique needs changing. Eg far too many leading questions like "how delighted are you that..". Been waiting for someone to reply "actually I'm totally ****ed off that..." but it's never happened yet :-(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My_Wife_Camille
18-08-2016, 07:34 AM
Last time I checked this was a MessageBoard for 'all things Hibs' bud. :)
It certainly is. Still doesn't make the topic of discussion any less strange though.

Hibs331875
18-08-2016, 07:48 AM
I personally think the content and quality is rubbish.

Do these guys get paid to interview etc?
Does anybody know how many subscribers we have?

Craig_HFC
18-08-2016, 07:54 AM
The guy who interviews & the guy who commentates with Cliff Pike are 2 different people.

Connor Rafferty is the guy who commentates with Cliff, not sure of the guy's name who does the interviews (think his first name might be John?).

scooby
18-08-2016, 08:24 AM
The guy who interviews & the guy who commentates with Cliff Pike are 2 different people.

Connor Rafferty is the guy who commentates with Cliff, not sure of the guy's name who does the interviews (think his first name might be John?).

The guy in question has occasionally commentated with Cliff, but it is normally Connor.

scooby
18-08-2016, 08:30 AM
It certainly is. Still doesn't make the topic of discussion any less strange though.

Not really, some people enjoy (or used to) the pre match and post match player/manager interviews, but the ones this guy does are painful.

Salt N Sauzee
18-08-2016, 08:38 AM
OP is a grass pass it on

Hibs90
18-08-2016, 08:51 AM
Pretty sure it is on a voluntary basis. Think you are all being incredibly harsh here.

The Green Goblin
18-08-2016, 09:07 AM
I personally think the content and quality is rubbish.

Do these guys get paid to interview etc?
Does anybody know how many subscribers we have?

Are you just talking about the interviews? Because I assune you're not talking about the live HD video streams of the games with excellent Hibs biased commentary, which were actually the original point of the whole service.

Hibs TV folks provide the service voluntarily.

We have enough subscribers, many of them scattered around the world, from Alaska to New Zealand.

If you really think it's rubbish, why not send them some constructive suggestions?

What do you think would improve it?

The Green Goblin
18-08-2016, 09:08 AM
Pretty sure it is on a voluntary basis. Think you are all being incredibly harsh here.

Absolutely.

My_Wife_Camille
18-08-2016, 09:09 AM
I don't think it is voluntary. Still harsh mind you but I imagine you don't get into that line of work without expecting a bit of 'constructive feedback' from the experts in the general public. I'm sure he'll appreciate the feedback anyway even if it is a poor thread.

Hibs331875
18-08-2016, 10:57 AM
Are you just talking about the interviews? Because I assune you're not talking about the live HD video streams of the games with excellent Hibs biased commentary, which were actually the original point of the whole service.

We have enough subscribers, many of them scattered around the world, from Alaska to New Zealand.

If you really think it's rubbish, why not send them some constructive suggestions?

It's 2016 surely some HD cameras would make sense?
The fans in Alaska and New Zeland deserve to see the highlights of the games in decent quality. Even for fans at home. Now that sportscene aren't covering to championship I for one would like to watch the games back. The interviews are poor. Make a show like the 'outside the box' which was done previously, that built a lot of interest with fans.

Keyser Sauzee
18-08-2016, 11:07 AM
OP is a grass pass it on

I might be wrong but are you said Interviewer??

InterviewLoI
18-08-2016, 11:08 AM
We should recruit the Irish lad that has done some excellent hibs interviews in the past, I think his username on here is interviewlol or something. :agree:

Yeah man he's unreal. And super handsome too

SouthMoroccoStu
18-08-2016, 11:15 AM
:thumbsup::top marks

Salt N Sauzee
18-08-2016, 11:18 AM
I might be wrong but are you said Interviewer??

You are indeed wrong my friend.

Keyser Sauzee
18-08-2016, 11:21 AM
You are indeed wrong my friend.

there was always a good chance that would be the case :greengrin

GreenLake
18-08-2016, 11:47 AM
HibsTV is absolutely brilliant compared to a couple of seasons back and this thread is probably evidence of that.

scooby
18-08-2016, 11:55 AM

I don't have a problem with match commentary which I think is excellent, it's just one particular interviewer who's questions and delivery are tedious.
I find Cliff Pike very engaging and if you watch his interviews compared to the ones carried out by his young apprentice you'll see what we're talking about.

blackpoolhibs
18-08-2016, 12:00 PM

:agree: When abroad i love it that i can tune in and watch, not really bothered how it comes across in interviews, its the game that is the main attraction.

If Hibs start paying for their hibstv staff, then maybe we will be able to afford Mark Lawrenson or Chris Sutton, until then these folk will do me fine. :top marks

High-On-Hibs
18-08-2016, 12:04 PM
Just use it for the live games tbh which is usually almost perfect. All of the other content is a bonus.

Forza Fred
18-08-2016, 12:15 PM
:agree: When abroad i love it that i can tune in and watch, not really bothered how it comes across in interviews, its the game that is the main attraction.

If Hibs start paying for their hibstv staff, then maybe we will be able to afford Mark Lawrenson or Chris Sutton, until then these folk will do me fine. :top marks

Absolutely spot on.

While interviews and stuff are generally watched by us Johnny Foreigners, if there were none, I'm sure many of my compatriots would get over it.

It is the live games we sit up for until 2am..........

California-Hibs
18-08-2016, 12:21 PM
Let me make one thing clear. We're now having a conversation about two separate issues. The topic is that of the young interviewer (not got a name, but the one that does the majority of the manager/player interviews through the week).

Cliff, who does the Hibs TV commentary each game along with the post match player/manager interviews, is a different matter. He is superb imo. His commentary is incisive, dynamic, full of excitement and with a good amount of clear football knowledge thrown in.

The topic that seems to be getting discussed now which is off centered from the actual thread is the overall quality of Hibs TV, and sorry, people who are in any way shape or form knocking this are very far off the mark and clearly never had the service a few years back.

Firstly, all games ARE in HD. Crystal clear quality. The camera man does a fine job with panning and timing his zooms and angles (a few years ago in particular it was a nightmare for this!!). Overall the online Season Ticket price is a steal for what you get. Superb value and excellent quality!

However back on topic. The young interviewer is hard to listen too. I hate being harsh especially as he's just a volunteer, but a change in his approach would be most welcome.

Andy74
18-08-2016, 12:29 PM
Let me make one thing clear. We're now having a conversation about two separate issues. The topic is that of the young interviewer (not got a name, but the one that does the majority of the manager/player interviews through the week).

Cliff, who does the Hibs TV commentary each game along with the post match player/manager interviews, is a different matter. He is superb imo. His commentary is incisive, dynamic, full of excitement and with a good amount of clear football knowledge thrown in.

The topic that seems to be getting discussed now which is off centered from the actual thread is the overall quality of Hibs TV, and sorry, people who are in any way shape or form knocking this are very far off the mark and clearly never had the service a few years back.

Firstly, all games ARE in HD. Crystal clear quality. The camera man does a fine job with panning and timing his zooms and angles (a few years ago in particular it was a nightmare for this!!). Overall the online Season Ticket price is a steal for what you get. Superb value and excellent quality!

However back on topic. The young interviewer is hard to listen too. I hate being harsh especially as he's just a volunteer, but a change in his approach would be most welcome.

Didn't realise that it was actually genuine HD quality - I've only watched on an ipad or my laptop and although I have a very good wifi connection I assume these things don't have the graphics capacity as I only ever see it as slightly blocky compared to anything I'd see on TV.

Forza Fred
18-08-2016, 12:36 PM
Didn't realise that it was actually genuine HD quality - I've only watched on an ipad or my laptop and although I have a very good wifi connection I assume these things don't have the graphics capacity as I only ever see it as slightly blocky compared to anything I'd see on TV.

Obviously the stream in Oz hits a few hiccups on its way here then, cause, while the Motherwell game was crystal clear,others have been of varying, but goo dish quality, but have required searching through the various streams to find the clearest one.

However, Hibs TV IS a lifeline for us, and even watching the shadow 11 plus seagulls that look like pterocadtyls in the fuzziness are better than nowt!

To the volunteers I say thank you very much for your efforts.

High-On-Hibs
18-08-2016, 12:36 PM

I'd say it's more semi-HD (720p) on a large screen as opposed to full 1080p. Still decent though. The only irritating thing is that I appear to have what seems like a frame rate issue. So the motion doesn't look as smooth as I would like.

High-On-Hibs
18-08-2016, 12:38 PM
Obviously the stream in Oz hits a few hiccups on its way here then, cause, while the Motherwell game was crystal clear,others have been of varying, but goo dish quality, but have required searching through the various streams to find the clearest one.

However, Hibs TV IS a lifeline for us, and even watching the shadow 11 plus seagulls that look like pterocadtyls in the fuzziness are better than nowt!

To the volunteers I say thank you very much for your efforts.

The image quality should look exactly the same in Oz as it does anywhere else. It's the same data (1's and 0's) that are being picked up by your network from the server.

Have you tried changing the quality settings? Hibs TV has multiple streams that you can usually choose from with varying degrees of quality.

California-Hibs
18-08-2016, 01:00 PM
Maybe I just splash too much cash on my high speed internet (I do get incredibly fast speeds on speed test) but with it streaming on the MacBook with an HDMI cable hooked into it and running to my 57" TV, I can honestly say that week in week out I'm getting an amazing HD picture here in California. Like for like as my cable channels.

Bothar Casca
18-08-2016, 01:06 PM

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong but the person doing the interviews and the topic of this discussion is a media executive and paid to do this full time by the club.

dunedinhibs
18-08-2016, 08:06 PM

The devilish good looks may be distracting during the interviews try and tone it down a bit mate!

Billychaotic182
18-08-2016, 08:10 PM
I think he does a fine job. But for me id have loved to have seen hibs give Donagh Corby a job. He was the young Irish boy that does the YouTube interviews.

Centre Hawf
18-08-2016, 08:31 PM
No offence to the boy. But I dont think I could handle listening to Donagh week in week out.

InterviewLoI
18-08-2016, 08:45 PM
No offence to the boy. But I dont think I could handle listening to Donagh week in week out.

Yeah man he really grates on me too

Monts
18-08-2016, 08:53 PM
I don't subscribe to hibs TV, so you might discount my opinion, but in the freebie interviews I have to admit the interviewer comes across poorly IMO. Just little things like pronouncing 'th' as 'f' sounds unprofessional and brings it all down.

Billychaotic182
18-08-2016, 09:00 PM
Yeah man he really grates on me too

😂😂😂

IberianHibernian
18-08-2016, 09:30 PM
I`ve watched Hibs TV as an overseas fan since it started but only watch the live TV matches so can`t comment much on radio or interviews . It seemed to start to keep fans around the globe in touch with Hibs but from comments here seems to have become a way of getting further income for club with overseas fans a small minority and therefore Britain and Ireland based fans expecting professional standards in interviews and match broadcasting . Switch to pleasing Britain and Ireland based fans as a priority is understandable as it`s giving club income but it`s a pity that overseas fans don`t get same attention as a few years ago ( not a criticism of anyone at club as I understand resources are limited though I suspect financially club is making a mistake as many overseas fans make significant contributions to club in terms of merchandise , Hibs Tv , shares , HSL , and above all promoting name of club ) . As for interviews , can`t comment on recent ones as I haven`t listened to them but agree that it would be good to see Irish fan who has posted numerous interviws involving Hibs involved in some interviews on club site and it would certainly lift profile of our club .

KWJ
18-08-2016, 09:30 PM
As previously mentioned a long winded spiel before getting to "how delighted are you....?" is pretty poor. Seems unprepared and expected him to get better but I've not listened since the final.

The outside the box guy was good.

I think the interviewer is a volunteer.

GISALEGEND
18-08-2016, 10:52 PM
Hibs TV is decent I remember last year talking to Hibs about media stuff as I aimed to vlog & get more involved on a media with Hibs, that has been the plan for last 2-3 years but I tend to work most weekends so when I want to do a Hibs game at home I can't because I'm working or if it's away I can't do as too far for me. Sure we'll get it nailed eventually folks.

Outside the box was run by Tom Zanelli good mate of mine.

Dashing Bob S
19-08-2016, 12:43 AM

This is where I'm at. When I'm out the country I just want to watch Hibs play, on a decent feed, without breaking the bank. This service now fits the bill admirably.

Not that fussed about hearing the usual cliches. Whether they are done with panache or are a bit stilted makes little difference to me.

California-Hibs
19-08-2016, 01:50 AM
This is where I'm at. When I'm out the country I just want to watch Hibs play, on a decent feed, without breaking the bank. This service now fits the bill admirably.

Not that fussed about hearing the usual cliches. Whether they are done with panache or are a bit stilted makes little difference to me.

Don't get me wrong, I'm in the same boat. It's the stream itself is what I pay for and as mentioned before, I view it as a steal for how good it is! I do like to catch the interviews too though and it would be an added bonus if they were just a little better...

Spot open for Liam Henderson to deliveeeeer?

Purehibee_MYB
19-08-2016, 01:53 AM
I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong but the person doing the interviews and the topic of this discussion is a media executive and paid to do this full time by the club.

That's correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dunedinhibs
19-08-2016, 02:10 AM
I think he does a fine job. But for me id have loved to have seen hibs give Donagh Corby a job. He was the young Irish boy that does the YouTube interviews.

He goes by the username interviewlol on here, has commented on this thread.

Swedish hibee
19-08-2016, 02:34 AM

But for us overseas Hibby's who don't get to Scotland much, this is our only chance to be in the Hibs "bubble".
Friends & Family over here don't care about Hibs (sadly!) So Hibs TV is everything to us and I don't think it's too much for any of us to be vocal on what we feel Hibs could do better.

HoboHarry
19-08-2016, 02:53 AM
But for us overseas Hibby's who don't get to Scotland much, this is our only chance to be in the Hibs "bubble".
Friends & Family over here don't care about Hibs (sadly!) So Hibs TV is everything to us and I don't think it's too much for any of us to be vocal on what we feel Hibs could do better.
Well said and I'm in the same boat as you. Wife would rather watch Sporting KC - bloody troglodyte.......:grr:

AZhibee
19-08-2016, 03:10 AM

Indeed! Hibs TV is my season ticket and I love it. Don't see what all the fuss is about on the interviews, they seem fine to me - just your standard sports interviews where the usual stuff is said - it's my one chance to hear the players speak. I wish they would bring back the chat forum and find a way to to televise road games - I would pay additionally for more coverage as such.

Thanks to all at Hibs TV for your efforts.
:flag:

My_Wife_Camille
19-08-2016, 04:57 AM
Indeed! Hibs TV is my season ticket and I love it. Don't see what all the fuss is about on the interviews, they seem fine to me - just your standard sports interviews where the usual stuff is said - it's my one chance to hear the players speak. I wish they would bring back the chat forum and find a way to to televise road games - I would pay additionally for more coverage as such.

Thanks to all at Hibs TV for your efforts.
:flag:
:top marks

The guy you are all discussing isn't a volunteer by the way, just to clear that up. Either way I'm with those who thinks he does a good job

blackpoolhibs
19-08-2016, 06:47 AM
Not seen any of the interviews the new man is apparently getting wrong, and i doubt i will ever bother to look out for one either.

I can't think of a question i would like anyone to ask any of our players that i have not heard 100 times before, with basically the same answer from each of them.

Of course if the fella is being paid, then he will have to take any criticism on the chin and if it's valid, try and do something about it.

On a personal note, when watching the cup final on Hibstv, i defy any of you not to get all emotional when Cliff and the other lad who might be the lad we are all talking about here, describe the last couple of minutes and after the final whistle.

Its the best out of all the media i have seen from Sky, BBC, or feeds from worldwide. :top marks

Craig_HFC
19-08-2016, 09:25 AM
Not seen any of the interviews the new man is apparently getting wrong, and i doubt i will ever bother to look out for one either.

I can't think of a question i would like anyone to ask any of our players that i have not heard 100 times before, with basically the same answer from each of them.

Of course if the fella is being paid, then he will have to take any criticism on the chin and if it's valid, try and do something about it.

On a personal note, when watching the cup final on Hibstv, i defy any of you not to get all emotional when Cliff and the other lad who might be the lad we are all talking about here, describe the last couple of minutes and after the final whistle.

Its the best out of all the media i have seen from Sky, BBC, or feeds from worldwide. :top marks

It isn't the same guy but I agree; their commentary was superb and perfectly captured the disbelief and emotion of the Hibs support.

Also loved the ' NO DANGER' shouted by Connor Rafferty when the winner went in.

:greengrin

seanoheimhin
19-08-2016, 11:42 AM
Completely understand that nobody wants to be ***** about it, but totally agree about the interviewing style. I have turned off on several occasions from the pain inflicted by those long winded questions. Particularly in the Shinnie interview, you can tell Andrew himself is a bit bewildered by it all.

California-Hibs
19-08-2016, 12:06 PM

Nailed it.

scooby
19-08-2016, 01:51 PM
Completely understand that nobody wants to be ***** about it, but totally agree about the interviewing style. I have turned off on several occasions from the pain inflicted by those long winded questions. Particularly in the Shinnie interview, you can tell Andrew himself is a bit bewildered by it all.

Glad it's not just me😴

Septimus
20-08-2016, 08:51 AM
I have subscribed to the service from its inception and seen the improvements over the years which make it indispensable to me. The quality of the picture is so good that I am even beginning to recognize the style of some of the gulls. Being overseas allows me much more access to Hibs than either of my sons do, one in London and the other in Galway. Long may it continue.

stanton_4
20-08-2016, 04:42 PM
Thanks for everyone who took the time to reply to my original thread. Like I said at the get go I am pretty much pleased with most of what I get from Hibs TV. Match commentaries are excellent and the re-runs of the full live games and the highlights are great. My main gripe is with interviews. When Cliff does them I have no beef but when the young lad (John) is interviewing I find it excruciating and invariably lose interest. Even if he is a volunteer surely someone better could be found. Just as an aside Raith TV is run entirely by volunteers and the interviews are extremely professional. Incidentally Raith supporters get all interviews and highlights of matches free and residents of the UK only need to subscribe if they want live audio commentaries (£2 a match or £20 a season). Overseas supporters can pay £5 to watch a live home game or £50 for every home game. I'm not suggesting Hibs do this just pointing out an alternative way of marketing a service to the fans.

IberianHibernian
20-08-2016, 07:14 PM
Thanks for everyone who took the time to reply to my original thread. Like I said at the get go I am pretty much pleased with most of what I get from Hibs TV. Match commentaries are excellent and the re-runs of the full live games and the highlights are great. My main gripe is with interviews. When Cliff does them I have no beef but when the young lad (John) is interviewing I find it excruciating and invariably lose interest. Even if he is a volunteer surely someone better could be found. Just as an aside Raith TV is run entirely by volunteers and the interviews are extremely professional. Incidentally Raith supporters get all interviews and highlights of matches free and residents of the UK only need to subscribe if they want live audio commentaries (£2 a match or £20 a season). Overseas supporters can pay £5 to watch a live home game or £50 for every home game. I'm not suggesting Hibs do this just pointing out an alternative way of marketing a service to the fans.Overseas Hibs fans can also pay for individual home matches or all home matches albeit prices are a bit higher than Raith`s or St Mirren`s . I guess GB and Ireland people paying monthly for audio and interviews has become an important source of income for Hibs so can`t see price being reduced . Content of a lot of interviews seems to be repeated in a lot of press reports but I suppose it`s all promotion of club . Thought today`s broadcast from Paisley was excellent - provided by Media students from University of West of Scotland - commentators mentioned that St M`s next match is like a Univ of West of Sc Derby ( there`s a campus in Ayr too )so hoping our matches in Ayr will be shown too . Always surprised clubs don`t advertise on websites when away matches will be shown online for overseas fans . And do our opponents` overseas fans know thay can pay to watch their team at ER ?

Steve-O
21-08-2016, 10:36 AM

Have to agree on interviews of ANY footballers. Boring clichéd rubbish that I have zero interest in hearing bar the odd occasions (i.e. Post cup final). Surprised so many people are still interested in hearing the pearls of wisdom of footballers.