PDA

View Full Version : Dnipro Kids - Latest Update and kids football top request

StevieC
16-08-2016, 04:40 PM
You can see the latest update on the link below.

Every so often you get caught by surprise with an update from Dnipro, and you can see in the last update how I was caught out by the photos from a "boat trip".

We would also like to put out a request for any Hibs football tops that your kids have grown out of, or ditched in favour of the new strip.
They have to be in good condition though (and if they have names and numbers on the back that's fine).

Click on this link for the latest Dnipro Kids Update (http://dniprokids.com/dnipro-kids-update-july-2016/)

StevieC
17-08-2016, 04:17 PM
Wee bump before it disappears off to the darkest depths of page 2 :wink:

Jay
17-08-2016, 04:23 PM
Ill have a rake, i must have some tops somewhere.

StevieC
18-08-2016, 11:53 AM
Thanks Mrs S, let me know if you have any spare.

StevieC
21-08-2016, 10:39 PM
Ill have a rake, i must have some tops somewhere.

Any luck Mrs S?

Would need to get them collected this week to be able to get them out on the September trip.

Jay
22-08-2016, 07:41 AM
Not had a chance but kids go back to school this week so ill get time then. Will get back to you asap

MurrayfieldHibs
22-08-2016, 10:02 AM
With the speed my 3 bairns are growing I should be able to get a couple of tops to you Stevie. Are you collecting at ER on Saturday?

StevieC
22-08-2016, 06:49 PM
With the speed my 3 bairns are growing I should be able to get a couple of tops to you Stevie. Are you collecting at ER on Saturday?

I can collect up until about 2pm on Saturday.
Message me contact details and I will try and arrange something.

Loopz
22-08-2016, 09:01 PM
Stevie, I will have a look tomorrow and let you know, I will definitely have some stuff.

StevieC
23-08-2016, 04:25 PM
Stevie, I will have a look tomorrow and let you know, I will definitely have some stuff.

Thanks, much appreciated. :aok:

Loopz
23-08-2016, 06:40 PM
Thanks, much appreciated. :aok:
Stevie, I have 18 kids Hibs tops (2 x sons, 15 and 11). I also have, several English and international tops, lots of shorts, a couple of Hibs track suits and T-Shirts if you want them too. I'm working until 19:00hrs in Edinburgh the rest of the week and could drop off or arrange to meet. We will be at game on Sat but may not arrive until just before kick off as my eldest has a game.

MurrayfieldHibs
23-08-2016, 08:18 PM

I have got 2 small football tops and one small girls Hibees top which was hardly worn and is in very good condition. Will email you tomorrow to arrange drop off. :thumbsup:

StevieC
24-08-2016, 07:38 AM
I have got 2 small football tops and one small girls Hibees top which was hardly worn and is in very good condition. Will email you tomorrow to arrange drop off. :thumbsup:

Velma Dinkley
25-08-2016, 05:15 PM
Bump ;)

Velma Dinkley
28-08-2016, 09:24 PM
Thank you so much to everyone who has donated. We got so much stuff it's unbelievable! Fortunately, some airlines have given us free extra baggage allowance so we should be able to get everything over to Ukraine. The kids love getting football strips so they'll be very, very happy!