PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: ST MIRREN TICKETS ON GENERAL SALE

RSS Bot
16-08-2016, 09:00 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6722)

Baldy Foghorn
16-08-2016, 09:09 AM
Find it strange this has gone to general sale, after Falkirk sold out within a few hours

Finn2015
16-08-2016, 09:25 AM
Probably cos Falkirk was more accessible, first game of the season and a potential promotion rival etc etc

lyonhibs
16-08-2016, 09:36 AM
Probably cos Falkirk was more accessible, first game of the season and a potential promotion rival etc etc

I don't know if we should be writing off St Mirren (or indeed anyone really) as a potential promotion rival after 2 games.

Football can be a funny old games as they say.

andrew70
16-08-2016, 09:40 AM

At this minute they are all potential promotion rivals, I do get what you are saying though.

We got less tickets for this game than I believe we had at Falkirk, every game is massive and with the amount of season tickets sold you'd expect 1600 to go pretty quickly.

The Huns are at home on Saturday too so get your Scottish Cup pics up for the way home.

Finn2015
16-08-2016, 09:45 AM
Not trying to be dismissive of the buddies at all and think this Saturday will be tough. Just going off the general feeling that the start of the season that Falkirk and dundee United were regarded as our closest rivals

HappyAsHellas
16-08-2016, 09:49 AM
Driving to Paisley can be a nightmare if you go through Glasgow on the motorway. The detour takes a fair bit longer and I think this will be the thing to put a lot of people off.

marinello59
16-08-2016, 09:53 AM
Driving to Paisley can be a nightmare if you go through Glasgow on the motorway. The detour takes a fair bit longer and I think this will be the thing to put a lot of people off.

Really? Look at the journeys people do down south. It's not that much of a hardship let alone a nightmare.

GreenCastle
16-08-2016, 10:20 AM

I saw another post on this...

Can someone advise best way to drive avoiding the Orcs traffic and best places to park.

Thanks

Billy Whizz
16-08-2016, 10:56 AM

And Rangers are at home on Saturday and the M8/M74 is getting dug up, suggest you leave in plenty of time

SteveHFC
16-08-2016, 10:59 AM
Train for us, should be interesting

snedzuk
16-08-2016, 11:27 AM

Can someone advise best way to drive avoiding the Orcs traffic and best places to park.

Thanks

M9 to Stirling - A811 to Balloch - A82 and across the Erskine Bridge to get to Paisley from the west - takes longer but avoids a) the M8 and delay on the way there and b) saves getting stuff dropped on you from Huns on the way back - leave early and stop at 'The Woodhouse' on the A811 at Kippen for lunch!!

Parking is avaiable at the stadium either £3 or £5 -cant remember which but never had much delay getting out.

Renfrew_Hibby
16-08-2016, 11:45 AM

Bulldung! I do Paisley to Edinburgh for home games and its fine. Only issues are peak time rush hour traffic on weekdays. Yeah give yourself a wee bit longer cos of the average speed cameras if you are going M8 but don't think you will have too much bother.

Renfrew_Hibby
16-08-2016, 11:48 AM
M9 to Stirling - A811 to Balloch - A82 and across the Erskine Bridge to get to Paisley from the west - takes longer but avoids a) the M8 and delay on the way there and b) saves getting stuff dropped on you from Huns on the way back - leave early and stop at 'The Woodhouse' on the A811 at Kippen for lunch!!

Parking is avaiable at the stadium either £3 or £5 -cant remember which but never had much delay getting out.

That's a cracking drive on a sunny summers day, done that a few times.

monktonharp
16-08-2016, 06:16 PM
Bulldung! I do Paisley to Edinburgh for home games and its fine. Only issues are peak time rush hour traffic on weekdays. Yeah give yourself a wee bit longer cos of the average speed cameras if you are going M8 but don't think you will have too much bother.:agree: cant see it being that bad as some suggest.. also there is the option of using the M74 to it's end, in Glasgow and pick up Paisley or EK signs . sat nav will get you there pretty well,too. our bus is leaving quite early to compensate.

Sir David Gray
16-08-2016, 07:13 PM

Thanks

If you get there early enough, you can park on Greenhill Road for free and it's a two minute walk to the stadium.

GreenCastle
17-08-2016, 08:54 AM

Cheers for the help.

Whats usually the journey time for this route ?

What is the M74 route and journey time ?

Thanks in advance

BoomtownHibees
17-08-2016, 09:29 AM
Cheers for the help.

Whats usually the journey time for this route ?

What is the M74 route and journey time ?

Thanks in advance

http://www.theaa.com/route-planner/index.jsp

HappyAsHellas
17-08-2016, 10:13 AM
Bulldung! I do Paisley to Edinburgh for home games and its fine. Only issues are peak time rush hour traffic on weekdays. Yeah give yourself a wee bit longer cos of the average speed cameras if you are going M8 but don't think you will have too much bother.

The last time we were there we were stuck on the M8 in Glasgow and the overhead signs informed us there was slow moving traffic for 4 miles. The next sign told us there was slow moving traffic for 3 miles - twenty minutes later. I equate driving at 3mph as a nightmare, as I could exit the car and walk faster. We arrived at half time after leaving home at about 12.30. Added on to this was of course the fact that the clutch slave cylinder decided to pack in and it was a miracle we ever did arrive. So this time I will circumnavigate Glasgow if I have to leave on Friday night to do it. If the journey described here seems like a fine driving experience for you I shudder to think what you encounter on a daily basis. Pleasant motoring everyone.......

Albanian Hibs
17-08-2016, 12:00 PM
Train for us, should be interesting

Train for us too