PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: ADULT SIZED HOME JERSEYS AVAILABLE FROM WEDNESDAY

RSS Bot
15-08-2016, 02:00 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6720)

Bob1875
17-08-2016, 08:16 AM
I just ordered and paid for mine online....Thought they weren't available till 10..

Bob1875
17-08-2016, 08:18 AM
Says there's only 522 in stock 🤔🤔

BlackSheep
17-08-2016, 08:36 AM
Says there's only 522 in stock 🤔🤔

That's in size 'S'...

When you change which size you want it updates the stock....

:flag:

Future17
17-08-2016, 08:39 AM
I just ordered and paid for mine online....Thought they weren't available till 10..

No, it said they would be available in the Clubstore AND online from 10am.

Bob1875
17-08-2016, 08:41 AM
As I said... I thought they weren't available till 10am. That reads to me they would be available both online and in store from 10am.

Future17
17-08-2016, 08:45 AM
As I said... I thought they weren't available till 10am. That reads to me they would be available both online and in store from 10am.

Exactly. I believe the Clubstore doesn't open until 10am, so the strips wouldn't be available online and in the Clubstore until that time.

Bob1875
17-08-2016, 08:47 AM
Exactly. I believe the Clubstore doesn't open until 10am, so the strips wouldn't be available online and in the Clubstore until that time.

I've just paid for and ordered mine tho, that's what I was saying in my first post.

Hibspirational
17-08-2016, 08:58 AM
Ordered mine just now as well!

BlackSheep
17-08-2016, 09:27 AM
With over a 1000 available in 'large' size, does anyone think these will sell out before the weekend...? I was hoping to try it on before deciding on which size.... i'm a med/large... and some footie tops fit well in both sizes....

On that note... will the shop have this stock or is the online stock from a separate batch of stock?

Persevered 2016
17-08-2016, 10:09 AM
Whats the sizes like? Are they small made or abit roomy?

SouthMoroccoStu
17-08-2016, 12:33 PM
The Ramsgate (Kent) Hibs Supporters Branch (Me) has ordered the new shirt

Less than an hour and a half later, I get an email saying the order has been shipped!

:aok: :top marks

Great job Hibs!

Brightside
17-08-2016, 12:38 PM
I've just paid for and ordered mine tho, that's what I was saying in my first post.

If they used OR then it would be a case of either.... the use of AND means it will be available at 10am in both....thats not to say it wouldn't be earlier online..

Future17
17-08-2016, 12:43 PM

But it wasn't available in the club store when you ordered it online.

SteveHFC
17-08-2016, 12:48 PM

Got a small adults earlier mate and it's quite tight. :aok:

hibsforeurope
17-08-2016, 01:51 PM
Is the badge embroidered on the shirt or it is a stick on patch, like the training kit?

Cocaine&Caviar
17-08-2016, 03:06 PM
Is the club shop open on saturday?

Mr_F
17-08-2016, 03:08 PM
Is the badge embroidered on the shirt or it is a stick on patch, like the training kit?

Embroidered

Northernhibee
17-08-2016, 03:22 PM
Got a small adults earlier mate and it's quite tight. :aok:

:hyper

MoscowHibs
17-08-2016, 03:28 PM
Yet again Hibs have missed a trick by no xxxl or above, in either home or away strips, so that's 4 purchases they won't be getting. Some of us cannae help being fat bassas. I really hope Nike get booted into touch next season. Personally, I wid take Adidas but wouldn't complain if it was New Balance. My Liverpool top, NB, is a smashing fit at xxxl and well made.

The_Sauz
17-08-2016, 03:39 PM
The Ramsgate (Kent) Hibs Supporters Branch (Me) has ordered the new shirt

Less than an hour and a half later, I get an email saying the order has been shipped!

:aok: :top marks

Great job Hibs!

and it's stuck in Rotterdam

:na na:

BlackSheep
17-08-2016, 03:41 PM
Is the club shop open on saturday?

10am - 5pm

Finn2015
17-08-2016, 06:22 PM
Have they sold out yet 😊

Bristolhibby
17-08-2016, 11:16 PM

FYI, last season I was a large, easily. Was up at the weekend and picked up a large away without trying it on.

Tried it on last night and it felt a bit tight. No worries, I have put on a couple of pounds.

However compared it to last season jerseys and the away is definitely about an inch and a half tighter. Not much on paper, but I could have done with that inch and a half.

Now got an incentive to lose the weight again as I'm not going back to an XL.

J

BlackSheep
18-08-2016, 08:19 AM
FYI, last season I was a large, easily. Was up at the weekend and picked up a large away without trying it on.

Tried it on last night and it felt a bit tight. No worries, I have put on a couple of pounds.

However compared it to last season jerseys and the away is definitely about an inch and a half tighter. Not much on paper, but I could have done with that inch and a half.

Now got an incentive to lose the weight again as I'm not going back to an XL.

J

Any chance you could let me know what height and weight you are so I can see if I will have the same issue :)

ano hibby
18-08-2016, 11:06 AM
Just been in the shop. Appeared to full racks of all adult sizes as well as boxes with additional stock behind counter.

calumhibee1
18-08-2016, 03:59 PM
Any chance you could let me know what height and weight you are so I can see if I will have the same issue :)

I've got the medium from last season of the purple strip, fits perfect. Got a medium in the new home and it looks like I've painted it on. They're not even close to being the same size.

Bristolhibby
18-08-2016, 07:31 PM
I've got the medium from last season of the purple strip, fits perfect. Got a medium in the new home and it looks like I've painted it on. They're not even close to being the same size.

This, pisses me off when they a) fleck with the sizes,
B) fleck with the sizes and then don't tell us.

Recon I need to shift a stone to get into my "Large".

J

Deano Mourinho
18-08-2016, 07:38 PM
I have ordered a medium based on this also and got the shorts.... If the size is an issue I will be taking right back and asking for a full refund these Nike kits are garbage

Biggie
18-08-2016, 07:46 PM

Id say small.......I got a large and it was tight......I'm not the biggest either, and most large tops fit me fine.
Got an XL and it fits great......

Tinribs
18-08-2016, 11:20 PM
Yet again Hibs have missed a trick by no xxxl or above, in either home or away strips, so that's 4 purchases they won't be getting. Some of us cannae help being fat bassas. I really hope Nike get booted into touch next season. Personally, I wid take Adidas but wouldn't complain if it was New Balance. My Liverpool top, NB, is a smashing fit at xxxl and well made.

Totally agree mate, it's for that very reason I don't even look at the tops in the shop, or even online.

calumhibee1
19-08-2016, 09:17 AM
I have ordered a medium based on this also and got the shorts.... If the size is an issue I will be taking right back and asking for a full refund these Nike kits are garbage

They're not really even close mate, I'd be surprised if anyone can fit into the same size as whatever they had in the home and away from last year. (presuming they themselves are the same size of course).:greengrin I've actually got loads of nike stuff that isn't even hibs related and all them fit me fine in a medium aswell. It is just this top which is miles out.

Bristolhibby
19-08-2016, 02:55 PM
They're not really even close mate, I'd be surprised if anyone can fit into the same size as whatever they had in the home and away from last year. (presuming they themselves are the same size of course).:greengrin I've actually got loads of nike stuff that isn't even hibs related and all them fit me fine in a medium aswell. It is just this top which is miles out.

On the strength of that I'm returning mine and getting an XL. It's not just me, it definitely looks and feels like a medium.

The old man is up to Edinburgh next month.

J

Deano Mourinho
19-08-2016, 03:24 PM
So just received my Hibs top and shorts and as advised on here after my order size is miles off but on top of this quality is terrible I will be taking back for full refund not interested in getting larger size. How much longer are we tied into Nike? Much preferred puma and sportif

hibby6270
22-08-2016, 08:12 PM
Bought a XXL & XL from shop at weekend. Myself and Mrs Hibby6270 aren't the smallest but there's no way these strips are sized correctly. Last season's were not ideal but a far better fit than these new ones.

This season's will have to go back I'm afraid and will have to go with the bottle green for the foreseeable. Let's hope enough of us return them not only for size problems but as has been said earlier the quality isn't worth the £46 quid imo.