PDA

View Full Version : Stevenson

Kiddo
14-08-2016, 04:46 AM
How bad was his attempt at a pass with his right foot. Nowhere near good enough for me, got to sign a left back soon

Nameless
14-08-2016, 04:54 AM
Tidy, another Stevenson thread.

Steve20
14-08-2016, 04:55 AM
Stevenson is fine. If Lennon wants to bring in another full back for competition then fair enough, but i don't see going with Lewis at left back for the season again as a problem.

There are other positions that we need players brought in for before left back.

HoboHarry
14-08-2016, 04:58 AM
How bad was his attempt at a pass with his right foot. Nowhere near good enough for me, got to sign a left back soon
We went through this yesterday with another OP who was talking crap. Away and s**t in your hat.......

Kiddo
14-08-2016, 05:08 AM
We went through this yesterday with another OP who was talking crap. Away and s**t in your hat.......

How often does he beat the first man with a cross? He slows everything down because he can't do a thing with his right foot, people love him because he gives 100%, that should be a given for any player, he's just not good enough. Can't believe he's played over 300 games for us

bingo70
14-08-2016, 05:20 AM

Harsh.

As a left back Stevenson is fine, as our main source of width in an attacking sense we need better. If we just let him defend then there's no problem there.

lyonhibs
14-08-2016, 05:22 AM
How often does he beat the first man with a cross? He slows everything down because he can't do a thing with his right foot, people love him because he gives 100%, that should be a given for any player, he's just not good enough. Can't believe he's played over 300 games for us

And yet, he has. And won both the cups, the only player in our history to do so. That's why people love him.

Oh, and he's also a very decent left back.

Another shan trolling Stevenson thread IMO

bingo70
14-08-2016, 05:34 AM
And yet, he has. And won both the cups, the only player in our history to do so. That's why people love him.

Oh, and he's also a very decent left back.

Another shan trolling Stevenson thread IMO

So if you criticise Stevenson you're trolling?

He's a decent left back but a poor winger, right now that's quite a big part of his role in the team.

LustForLeith
14-08-2016, 05:47 AM
Sitting in the west yesterday you could hear Lennon shout at Stevenson asking if he was okay with Lewis nodding his head. Seemed to be a bit low on confidence yesterday

Keyser Sauzee
14-08-2016, 06:27 AM
Bad day at the office for Lewis yesterday but he is good enough to be our left back this year, He's not as bad as people are making him out to be. If he improves his crossing then he will be a good wing back for us this season If NL chooses to stick with 3-5-2/3-4-3. I can't understand why people get so defensive about players when they see a negative comment, people are allowed to form their on opinion and express it, anyway its highly unlikely they will ever read it so what's the harm?

Finn2015
14-08-2016, 06:43 AM
To be fair to the OP, stevensons crossing is generally poor

J-C
14-08-2016, 06:44 AM

Fed up people having another go at Lewis, not his best game ever but certainly not bad enough to have to threads about him.

If you want to have a go at someone, what about Holt and how badly he cannot jump for a ball and was bloody awful yesterday, or Jason who apart from the goal was very wasteful again and some of his shooting was at best laughable.

Not the best team performance but getting sick of no mark punters looking for scapegoats again.

The system isn't right and some players are struggling with it, having players injured doesn't help but hopefully players to come in soon.

Brightside
14-08-2016, 06:52 AM

How bad was Cummings trying to strike a ball with his right ( on three occasions)

Brightside
14-08-2016, 06:53 AM

He's a decent left back but a poor winger, right now that's quite a big part of his role in the team.

Yes

Thecat23
14-08-2016, 06:55 AM
Jason Cummings and Holt were stinking as well yesterday. Let's start a thread on them as well. Yes Jason scored but up until then he was extremely poor and Holts misses were shockers.

J-C
14-08-2016, 07:00 AM
How bad was Cummings trying to strike a ball with his right ( on three occasions)

Jason Cummings and Holt were stinking as well yesterday. Let's start a thread on them as well. Yes Jason scored but up until then he was extremely poor and Holts misses were shockers.

:agree:

scoopyboy
14-08-2016, 07:05 AM
I like Lewis but I think his position in the team is a very debatable subject.

My take on it is he will be there for the foreseeable as other positions need dealt with as matter of priority.

percy veer
14-08-2016, 07:10 AM

Yeah cummings was dreadful in particular his winning goal shot of the line and header of the post, truly dreadful

J-C
14-08-2016, 07:18 AM
Yeah cummings was dreadful in particular his winning goal shot of the line and header of the post, truly dreadful

Rather strange you pick up on my nodding smiley yet totally ignored the original post by Underscore who made the comment re Cummings poor shooting with his right foot, bloody troll.

Apart from his goal and being in the right place Cummings was poor yesterday, his shooting from distance was a joke, either scuffed of blootered way into the stand, both he and Holt were too wasteful again.

SheriffLobo
14-08-2016, 07:21 AM

I assumed this was sarcasm as it was when he fell over. A few players including himself seemed to be pissing themselves laughing.

percy veer
14-08-2016, 07:30 AM
Rather strange you pick up on my nodding smiley yet totally ignored the original post by Underscore who made the comment re Cummings poor shooting with his right foot, bloody troll.

Apart from his goal and being in the right place Cummings was poor yesterday, his shooting from distance was a joke, either scuffed of blootered way into the stand, both he and Holt were too wasteful again.

I li missed your nodding Heidi sorry meant for the 2 post prior

hibsbollah
14-08-2016, 07:33 AM
I thought,naively, that our Scottish Cup triumph might have resulted in less anxiety and reduced the criticism. Not a bit of it; we are sitting on top of the league with max points after our first two games against two teams who are likely to give us trouble at the top half of the league this season. So far the emphasis is on Lennons 'poor' tactics, Cummings, McGinn, Stevenson, Holt not playing well and Leanne not buying us players.

I'm quite satisfied so far. Happy clapper alert :dunno:

lugz
14-08-2016, 07:35 AM
Can we just close this thread like the other and stop giving trolls attention

Big90inOz
14-08-2016, 07:36 AM
Lewis as a defender is one of the first names on the team sheet, as an attacking wing back it has to be a no.
You can see when he has a decision between making a run or holding position he will choose hold his position, he is a defender first and foremost.

percy veer
14-08-2016, 07:36 AM
I thought,naively, that our Scottish Cup triumph might have resulted in less anxiety and reduced the criticism. Not a bit of it; we are sitting on top of the league with max points after our first two games against two teams who are likely to give us trouble at the top half of the league this season. So far the emphasis is on Lennons 'poor' tactics, Cummings, McGinn, Stevenson, Holt not playing well and Leanne not buying us players.

I'm quite satisfied so far. Happy clapper alert :dunno:

Correct. Some people just like to moan if it's no a negative outlook on the team it's the pies or the colour of the strip.

Jim44
14-08-2016, 07:38 AM
I moan a lot about team performances but I rarely ever single out individual players. I feel sorry for the abuse that Stevenson gets on this board so if we're going to get personal about individuals, Holt for me had a poorer game than Stevenson. He contributed next to nothing yesterday and I can hardly recollect actually seeing him with the ball at his feet. His attempts in the air were poor as he barely got a foot off the ground. I hope it was just a bad day at the office

Mikey09
14-08-2016, 07:39 AM

Every manager Lewis has had picks the lad because they TRUST him to go out and do a good job. He'll have an off day like everyone but that's football. Great wee player, great servant to the club.... Oh, and LEGEND!!!!

NORTHERNHIBBY
14-08-2016, 07:43 AM
Maybe we should get the "how bad was Stevenson " thread over and done before the games. Then we can have a "how terrible a manager is Neil Lennon " thread for continually picking a duff player. I bet that wee Lewis was heartbroken when Oxley left.

Oscar T Grouch
14-08-2016, 07:50 AM
When these threads are started the OP either get shot down or people come on and say their entitled to their opinion.

The way I see it, yes you're entitled to your opinions but those opinions are open for criticism and if necessary ridicule. If you open a thread about Lewis being gash, then back it up with some hard evidence. So okay, he was gash yesterday, think we can all agree on that, but so was half the team, so why single out one player? It smacks of hate and is a bit trolling (ie writing something just to get a reaction rather than have a reasoned debate).

So here are some facts. Lewis was gash yesterday, along with a number of teammates. We won, so in the bigger picture and in the annals of history Hibs beat what was in front of them and won 3 points. Lewis is a good LB, Lewiis not a great wing back, but most days he can do that job. He has, whatever you think of him,played more games for more managers than any other player in the side, if you think he is gash, tell us in detail why your opinion differs from over 10 managers and numerous coaches with years of experience in football. Lewis is, again regardless of your opinion, the only player to win the League and Scottish Cups with the Hibees, for that alone the man deserves respect. Also if you're saying he is rubbish, let us know who we get to replace him? Wether we like it or not we're in the championship and that limits the quality of player we can attract, we have been lucky to get John McGinn to sign and were lucky to retain the services of some of our other players, that is down to the CEO, management teams and most importantly the fans, who continue to pay high gate prices to maintain this side.

So yeah, open a thread after a victory about how rubbish a player was in the game just played, yeah call him rubbish or not good enough, but please back it up with evidence or sensible debate. All players have bad games, that doesn't make them bad players. If you just don't like a player fair do's, say so, that's your prerogative, just don't expect everyone, or maybe even anyone to agree with you.

Personally I thought Holt was gash yesterday, he seemed to get smaller when he jumped (did he jump?!?). I don't think he's a bad player, he's proven himself throughout his career to be an excellent player and we are lucky to have that caliber of player in the side. But he was bloody awful yesterday. We did win though, so it's hard for me to be upset at all.

Anyway that's way too much tapping on the phone for a Sunday mornin! I'm off back to bed 😴💤💤

staunchhibby
14-08-2016, 08:02 AM
Stevenson the nww target now oxley has gone.Not taken long to get new target.At least Stevenson gives his all.

McD
14-08-2016, 08:04 AM
When these threads are started the OP either get shot down or people come on and say their entitled to their opinion.

The way I see it, yes you're entitled to your opinions but those opinions are open for criticism and if necessary ridicule. If you open a thread about Lewis being gash, then back it up with some hard evidence. So okay, he was gash yesterday, think we can all agree on that, but so was half the team, so why single out one player? It smacks of hate and is a bit trolling (ie writing something just to get a reaction rather than have a reasoned debate).

So here are some facts. Lewis was gash yesterday, along with a number of teammates. We won, so in the bigger picture and in the annals of history Hibs beat what was in front of them and won 3 points. Lewis is a good LB, Lewiis not a great wing back, but most days he can do that job. He has, whatever you think of him,played more games for more managers than any other player in the side, if you think he is gash, tell us in detail why your opinion differs from over 10 managers and numerous coaches with years of experience in football. Lewis is, again regardless of your opinion, the only player to win the League and Scottish Cups with the Hibees, for that alone the man deserves respect. Also if you're saying he is rubbish, let us know who we get to replace him? Wether we like it or not we're in the championship and that limits the quality of player we can attract, we have been lucky to get John McGinn to sign and were lucky to retain the services of some of our other players, that is down to the CEO, management teams and most importantly the fans, who continue to pay high gate prices to maintain this side.

So yeah, open a thread after a victory about how rubbish a player was in the game just played, yeah call him rubbish or not good enough, but please back it up with evidence or sensible debate. All players have bad games, that doesn't make them bad players. If you just don't like a player fair do's, say so, that's your prerogative, just don't expect everyone, or maybe even anyone to agree with you.

Personally I thought Holt was gash yesterday, he seemed to get smaller when he jumped (did he jump?!?). I don't think he's a bad player, he's proven himself throughout his career to be an excellent player and we are lucky to have that caliber of player in the side. But he was bloody awful yesterday. We did win though, so it's hard for me to be upset at all.

Anyway that's way too much tapping on the phone for a Sunday mornin! I'm off back to bed 😴💤💤

:top marksTerrific post

RMQ1967
14-08-2016, 08:13 AM

Total garbage comment like the other thread on our double cup winner. To pick up on a comical incident like that and ignore all the good work the guy done yesterday is pathetic.

Big L
14-08-2016, 08:18 AM
Their is not a better LB in Scottish football IMO and it's time some of our fans recognised this. Lewis Stevenson wasn't the only player who didn't play well yesterday. If we had taken our chances we would be talking about a great victory instead of looking for scapegoats!

WWFTWTG
14-08-2016, 08:18 AM
His final pass / cross is not good enough for the formation we play - good player otherwise

cmcd
14-08-2016, 08:25 AM

You are not a football manager that us why Lewis has played more than 300 games

Col_0762
14-08-2016, 08:35 AM
Their is not a better LB in Scottish football IMO and it's time some of our fans recognised this. Lewis Stevenson wasn't the only player who didn't play well yesterday. If we had taken our chances we would be talking about a great victory instead of looking for scapegoats!

I'm sorry but are you for real? He's not even the best LB at Hibs. He's limited in ability, too small and the fact people accept him as good enough shows how far we've fallen.

Booked4Being-Ugly
14-08-2016, 08:47 AM
I'm sorry but are you for real? He's not even the best LB at Hibs. He's limited in ability, too small and the fact people accept him as good enough shows how far we've fallen.The wee guys a legend. Outstanding in both cup finals - MoM in the League cup final - played over 300 games for Hibs - rated by every manager since John Colins.

:not worth

Keyser Sauzee
14-08-2016, 08:49 AM

This is a ridiculous comment, I like Lewis, he's a good left back and if he can improve his crossing then he will be a good wing back but to say he is the best LB in scottish football is silly. Tierney, Shinnie & Wallace are all easily better LB's than Lewis.

Danderhall Hibs
14-08-2016, 08:50 AM
Harsh.

As a left back Stevenson is fine, as our main source of width in an attacking sense we need better. If we just let him defend then there's no problem there.

Completely agree with you Bingo. A really good defender.

Not good enough at going forward - let's get a left midfielder that can do the attacking stuff and let Lewis get on with what he's good at.

As it stands teams almost force us/him down that wing cos they know that's where we're least dangerous.

For clarity this is not an attempt at trolling, it's my opinion (and that of a good few folk that sit around me in the East).

Pretty Boy
14-08-2016, 08:51 AM
He's not a wing back and he had a nightmare yesterday but over the last however many years he has been very good for Hibs, not spectacular but the kind of player every club needs.

I really don't understand the need to put the boot into him. I've said he was crap yesterday because he was but that was it, a bad game. That doesn't suddenly make him 'not good enough'.

Col_0762
14-08-2016, 08:51 AM
The wee guys a legend. Outstanding in both cup finals - MoM in the League cup final - played over 300 games for Hibs - rated by every manager since John Colins.

:not worth

Lol ok. I love Hibs.net, gives you a great laugh on a Sunday morning. Thankfully it represents about 5% of the support and those who actually go and watch them. But, still a good giggle noneoftheless.

jonny
14-08-2016, 08:52 AM

Agree with all you said about Stevenson but I actually thought Holt played alright. Missed a couple of chances but I thought his hold up play and touches off to others were good. With his back to goal he's better than anyone else we have and gives an option no-one else does.

Also, I know it wasn't you but someone said they thought Cummings was wasteful - I thought he was one of our best players, seemed to be everywhere. I think his play outside the box has improved massively this season already.

If anyone should be singled out for having a poor game I'd say Bartley was our most wasteful player. I like him and think he's great at breaking up opposition attacks and his tackling is generally very good but yesterday just about every time he tried to play the ball forward it went astray. Probably not best suited to role he's been asked to play the last couple of games.

Opinions ey!

Golden Bear
14-08-2016, 08:53 AM
Countless Hibernian Managers have seen the merits of Lewis Stevenson and have obviously thought that he is/was worthy of inclusion in the team.

I'll trust their judgement rather than a few of the terracing tams on here most of whom have probably never kicked a ball in their lives.

Finn2015
14-08-2016, 08:58 AM
Countless Hibernian Managers have seen the merits of Lewis Stevenson and have obviously thought that he is/was worthy of inclusion in the team.

I'll trust their judgement rather than a few of the terracing tams on here most of whom have probably never kicked a ball in their lives.

I once kicked a ball in a park and various scouts were interested in me but just as I was about to sign on with Real Madrid, a freak bolt of lightning struck my metatarsal and that was that. Honest

Col_0762
14-08-2016, 09:01 AM
He's not a wing back and he had a nightmare yesterday but over the last however many years he has been very good for Hibs, not spectacular but the kind of player every club needs.

I really don't understand the need to put the boot into him. I've said he was crap yesterday because he was but that was it, a bad game. That doesn't suddenly make him 'not good enough'.

He isn't good enough though, and never has been good enough. He had one great cross in the first half yesterday, but how many did he have before that? We had counted 6 wasted chances before that cross. Par for the course with him. Every goal kick of theirs was hit at him, none of which he won (he was out jumped on Tuesday as well at their second goal, granted the keeper should collect). Every time he gets the ball he'e slow and nervous, will never take a man on and try and beat him. Usually it's 5-8 touches then roll it back the way.

Compare him to Murphy, that was a full back. Laursen, Mitchell etc. LS has played all these games with us due to circumstances. If he was half the player dot net would have you believe, he wouldn't be at Hibs, but unfortunately he is. Crane would be my LB just now. Seen enough of him to know he would offer more than LS, both defensively and attacking, especially if we're sticking to playing wing backs, when that doesn't work either, but that's the managers' call.

We can maybe get away with another season with LS at LB in this league, but promotion means he has to be replaced.

IncredibleHibee
14-08-2016, 09:04 AM

There is another player on the team that has an absolute swinger of a right foot. His name is Super John McGinn. Wee lewy is fine. Gives us a lot of drive down the flank. Sit down

Winston Ingram
14-08-2016, 09:05 AM

This

IncredibleHibee
14-08-2016, 09:06 AM

This

O'Rourke3
14-08-2016, 09:08 AM
Agree with all you said about Stevenson but I actually thought Holt played alright. Missed a couple of chances but I thought his hold up play and touches off to others were good. With his back to goal he's better than anyone else we have and gives an option no-one else does.

Also, I know it wasn't you but someone said they thought Cummings was wasteful - I thought he was one of our best players, seemed to be everywhere. I think his play outside the box has improved massively this season already.

If anyone should be singled out for having a poor game I'd say Bartley was our most wasteful player. I like him and think he's great at breaking up opposition attacks and his tackling is generally very good but yesterday just about every time he tried to play the ball forward it went astray. Probably not best suited to role he's been asked to play the last couple of games.

Opinions ey!

Opinions indeed. He drops far too deep and generally when he gets the ball he simply wants to run and shoot. Not a terrible character flaw in a forward but naive when it's maybe worked once, ever, and the majority of his goals are from in the box and more often the 6yd box. His problem I think is he still thinks he's playing youth football where he's big and good enough to do it all himself. He needs to learn to pass and move and he will score more goals by being a member of the team and expend less effort. At least one move yesterday where a through ball or a sideways pass would have put in Holt or Keatings one on one. The result was the wee lads in the front of the FF fighting over who got to touch the ball and who got to throw it back on the pitch.

Oscar T Grouch

Opinions ey!

This is what I'm talking about, reasoned debate. I picked Holt just as an example of how a player that has a bad game isn't a bad player. Yeah Holt held it up well, which is part of his job, the other part being scoring which given his misses yesterday he was well below par imo. I think we were a better looking team when he went off, but ultimately DM coming on changed the game completely.
I agree about Bartman, he was pretty bad yesterday too, but there were a few who never played well. At least we won. If I'm totally honest I'd take performances like that all season if we win the league, I don't care how we do it, we just need out this league and back to the SPL. I really enjoyed the packed stadium yesterday (even though it meant I couldn't spread my fat ar$e over two seats as normsl😂).

Finn2015
I do think his crossing is poor at times and the OP has a point about that but by the same token, nothing or no one can take away from his career and service at Hibernian FC. I've said over the summer, one of THE abiding memories of the cup final for me was the reaction and passion and sheer emotion that was evidenced by Lewis. He deserves his place in the clubs folklore when all said and done and he has been a magnificent servant and player to the club.

Booked4Being-Ugly
14-08-2016, 09:11 AM
Lol ok. I love Hibs.net, gives you a great laugh on a Sunday morning. Thankfully it represents about 5% of the support and those who actually go and watch them. But, still a good giggle noneoftheless.Maybe you should go along more often then?

hibbymick
14-08-2016, 09:30 AM
Just on a side note has any other club shown any interest in signing him over the years ?

JDHibs
14-08-2016, 09:32 AM
Really despise the fact Stevenson gets soo much hate.

It isnt his fault every manager in the past 10 years has picked him. Lad tries his bollocks off every minute of every game.

Hes a decent left back but again, not his fault Lennon wants to play him as a winger. Always gives us width, always a willing runner. He put in 3 fantastic crosses yesterday in the first half alone, no one got on the end of them. He played excellent on Tuesday against QoS and was taking players on throughout.

People moan when players arent loyal to us, you wont find anyone more loyal than Stevenson and he is berated by some fans week in and week out.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Pretty Boy
14-08-2016, 09:38 AM
Just on a side note has any other club shown any interest in signing him over the years ?

Motherwell. Very close to happening as well, 2 or 3 years back.

CRAZYHIBBY
14-08-2016, 09:41 AM
Can't beat a good player bashing on .net

hibsdaft
14-08-2016, 09:42 AM
I don't the we had a single player yesterday who had a good game by their own usual standards. Stevenson was just one of them.

matty_f
14-08-2016, 09:46 AM
I don't the we had a single player yesterday who had a good game by their own usual standards. Stevenson was just one of them.

Think that's fair. McGinn was good but otherwise we looked below par.

SunshineOnLeith
14-08-2016, 09:47 AM
Can we sticky this thread? Just so that nobody makes any mistakes - the Official Hibs.net Target for Season 2016/17 is Lewis Stevenson.

Has anyone said "shows how far we have fallen" yet?

basehibby
14-08-2016, 09:51 AM
Stevenson the nww target now oxley has gone.Not taken long to get new target.At least Stevenson gives his all.

:agree: Some folk are not happy unless they're whining about something.

Stupid and crap thread - Stevenson is not all things to all men - if he had everything in his locker he would have been nicked off us years ago. BUT equally if he didn't bring so much to the table he would never have made 300 appearances, won two cup medals and been picked regularly and unceasingly by god knows how many managers.

Stevenson is a very tidy footballer - he RARELY puts a foot wrong and works like a trojan for the team - he's grown over the years into a CLASS player IMO and is deservedly one of the first names on the team sheet week after week. His forward play used to be a weakness owing to lack of confidence but he's got better at that as well. The criticism of Lewis in this thread is churlish and unwarranted - wind yer neck in OP.

JDHibs
14-08-2016, 09:56 AM
Stevenson is back to the scapegoat. He was 2nd for a while behind Oxley!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Baldy Foghorn
14-08-2016, 09:59 AM

Nowhere good enough? 2 Cups, and every Manager has played him...Another scapegoat.........:rolleyes:

bigwheel
14-08-2016, 10:08 AM
The most obvious and poor thing about the OP and some of this mad thread is the fact that there were many question marks in yesterday's game...the missed chances, poor finishing from our new striker , Bartley struggling at times, static defending for their goal etc etc. Yet we worked hard and got a victory ....this poster then chooses to blame Stephenson...whilst not as his best, was far from the biggest area for improvement yesterday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Danderhall Hibs
14-08-2016, 10:15 AM
I'm not making him a scapegoat.

Please let us know who we can offer constructive criticism to.

Baldy Foghorn
14-08-2016, 10:18 AM
I'm not making him a scapegoat.

Please let us know who we can offer constructive criticism to.

No one is immune from constructive criticism, however Lewis gets singled out every time. It's tiresome, he gives 100% every week, yes he has faults, but the only player to hold both Cups in his locker, should at least cut him some slack......

I can see Lewis having bad games, but I still love him, a true team player who never hides.....Heart of a lion.....

Danderhall Hibs

Are you really using Butcher, Calderwood, Mixu and Fenlon to back your stance?

The Green Goblin
How bad was his attempt at a pass with his right foot.

10+ years service to Hibs. 300+ games. League Cup winner. Scottish Cup winner.

But the post above is your summary of him....

There's folk on the thread defending your right to criticise and have an opinion, and like all posters, you have that right of course, but your comment above is neither of those things. It's just cheap mockery.

I would like to see us sign a left back too, and I didn't think LS had a particularly great game yesterday, like the whole team, but bad game or not, I look at it within the context of everything LS has done for Hibs.

So you go ahead and make your cheap shots at him based on a split second moment in a game he helped us win, and I'll give him the benefit of the doubt given his two cup wins and whole career loyalty to Hibs. :aok:

Baldy Foghorn
14-08-2016, 10:20 AM
10+ years service to Hibs. 300+ games. League Cup winner. Scottish Cup winner.

But the post above is your summary of him....

There's folk on the thread defending your right to criticise and have an opinion, and like all posters, you have that right of course, but your comment above is neither of those things. It's just cheap mockery.

I would like to see us sign a left back too, and I didn't think LS had a particularly great game yesterday, like the whole team, but bad game or not, I look at it within the context of everything LS has done for Hibs.

So you go ahead and make your cheap shots at him based on a split second moment in a game he helped us win, and I'll give him the benefit of the doubt given his two cup wins and whole career loyalty to Hibs. :aok:

:top marks:top marks

Danderhall Hibs
14-08-2016, 10:20 AM
No one is immune from constructive criticism, however Lewis gets singled out every time. It's tiresome, he gives 100% every week, yes he has faults, but the only player to hold both Cups in his locker, should at least cut him some slack......

I can see Lewis having bad games, but I still love him, a true team player who never hides.....Heart of a lion.....

I agree with that and I think he gets slack. Just look at it on here when anyone dares to mention he didn't play that well...

It frustrates me that managers keep asking him to be our attacking threat when it's beyond him.

Baldy Foghorn
14-08-2016, 10:23 AM
I agree with that and I think he gets slack. Just look at it on here when anyone dares to mention he didn't play that well...

It frustrates me that managers keep asking him to be our attacking threat when it's beyond him.

Agree, but that is the Manager's fault not LS.....

Danderhall Hibs
14-08-2016, 10:24 AM

Absolutely.

Baldy Foghorn
14-08-2016, 10:26 AM
Absolutely.

The sooner we sign wide players with pace the better, or use the players we do have at our disposal, like Boyle, Carmichael etc

HibbiesandtheBaddies
14-08-2016, 10:28 AM

Gonny post on Leicester Citys forum suggesting that they should ditch Vardy as well after his fresh air yesterday.

Bostonhibby
14-08-2016, 10:29 AM

[emoji106] does my head in and it's lucky this great wee character just gets on with doing what he's asked, even if the way he's being asked to play isn't always ideal for him.

Jdawg
14-08-2016, 11:10 AM
Generally a solid player, however, he quite often has the chance to go down the wing and he just comes to a shuddering halt and passes inside.

In a 3-5-2, he needs to get down the line and get crosses in from the byline. If he can't do that then we need someone else.

We had 3 CBs and Bartley playing, we should have just played a winger as the wingback.

MWHIBBIES
14-08-2016, 11:16 AM
Have we ever had a better class of scapegoat? Anyone who thinks Lewis is nowhere near good enough needs their head examined.

jdships
14-08-2016, 11:28 AM

Thank you BF !!!
Post of the thread :top marks
Says it all for me :thumbsup:

JimBHibees
14-08-2016, 11:29 AM

Or when he should have shot with his right and then cuts back on his left.

jdships
14-08-2016, 11:30 AM
Generally a solid player, however, he quite often has the chance to go down the wing and he just comes to a shuddering halt and passes inside.

In a 3-5-2, he needs to get down the line and get crosses in from the byline. If he can't do that then we need someone else.

We had 3 CBs and Bartley playing, we should have just played a winger as the wingback.

Ah another aspiring manager
Good luck
:greengrin:greengrin:wink::wink:

The Gorf
14-08-2016, 11:31 AM
Deary deary me......

Danderhall Hibs
14-08-2016, 11:34 AM
Have we ever had a better class of scapegoat? Anyone who thinks Lewis is nowhere near good enough needs their head examined.

What exactly is he the scapegoat for?

Big L
14-08-2016, 11:35 AM
:agree: Some folk are not happy unless they're whining about something.

Stupid and crap thread - Stevenson is not all things to all men - if he had everything in his locker he would have been nicked off us years ago. BUT equally if he didn't bring so much to the table he would never have made 300 appearances, won two cup medals and been picked regularly and unceasingly by god knows how many managers.

Stevenson is a very tidy footballer - he RARELY puts a foot wrong and works like a trojan for the team - he's grown over the years into a CLASS player IMO and is deservedly one of the first names on the team sheet week after week. His forward play used to be a weakness owing to lack of confidence but he's got better at that as well. The criticism of Lewis in this thread is churlish and unwarranted - wind yer neck in OP.

This!

Eyrie
14-08-2016, 11:40 AM

Even before I'd starting reading this thread I was ready to post something similar but you've saved me the effort of pointing out the bleeding obvious.

superfurryhibby
14-08-2016, 11:43 AM
Ah another aspiring manager
Good luck
:greengrin:greengrin:wink::wink:

Point is that the guys right.

The 352 formation our manager seems to want to play means that there is an enormous amount of space on either flank. This is defensively demanding for the wing backs and also places a lot of attacking responsbility on them. Lewis is a lionhearted man, no questions, but he's not got the attributes to provide all that the role demands.

Lennon needs to consider personnel and perhaps make the tactics suit what we have, rather set out with aspirations that are unmeetable from the guys concerned. Also , All game long I found the wing backs were not supported by the guys inside them, so there is also serious room for imorovement from the other midfielders too.

Ask yourself this, do we really need three centre halfs and a defensive central midfielder against most of the teams we face in this league?

jdships
14-08-2016, 12:00 PM
Point is that the guys right.

The 352 formation our manager seems to want to play means that there is an enormous amount of space on either flank. This is defensively demanding for the wing backs and also places a lot of attacking responsbility on them. Lewis is a lionhearted man, no questions, but he's not got the attributes to provide all that the role demands.

Lennon needs to consider personnel and perhaps make the tactics suit what we have, rather set out with aspirations that are unmeetable from the guys concerned. Also , All game long I found the wing backs were not supported by the guys inside them, so there is also serious room for imorovement from the other midfielders too.

Ask yourself this, do we really need three centre halfs and a defensive central midfielder against most of the teams we face in this league?

As usual all down to opinions which we are all entitled to express
I wish just one of these experts would " grasp the nettle " and have a go at managing a football team
I played "Pro" for a while and one of the fun thongs was to read the comments and critcisms by Pundits and Fans virtually none of whom had done more than kick a ball about a public park :greengrin
Express opinions by all means but just think a bit before posting
:aok:

SunshineOnLeith
14-08-2016, 12:12 PM
Whenever anyone slags Lewis off, if they're challenged on it they immediately revert to "Amn't I allowed an opinion?", "How is it trolling?", "Luckily folk who actually go to games agree with me" and other overly defensive nonsense.

Yet one poster on this thread suggested he was the best left back in Scotland, and was immediately told his acceptance of Stevenson "shows how far we have fallen", and that his opinion was "ridiculous".

Isn't it a little bit sad that we attack anyone who has a positive opinion of our players, while we're expected to accept people relentlessly slating them because "I'm allowed an opinion"?

scoopyboy
14-08-2016, 12:12 PM
As I have stated earlier in this thread I like Lewis but some people are way over the top in their defence of him.

Anybody who dares criticise him on a Saturday night or Sunday morning gets slaughtered by mainly the same guys who simply can't see past him.

IMO he has no divine right to avoid criticism any more or any less than other Hibs players.

Allant1981
14-08-2016, 12:15 PM
As I have stated earlier in this thread I like Lewis but some people are way over the top in their defence of him.

Anybody who dares criticise him on a Saturday night or Sunday morning gets slaughtered by mainly the same guys who simply can't see past him.

IMO he has no divine right to avoid criticism any more or any less than other Hibs players.

I think its more the continual having a go at him that annoys folk, he was no worse than the rest of our defence yesterday, fontaine and hanlon were done big time for dunfermlines goal but we dont see post after post having a go at them

J-C
14-08-2016, 12:22 PM

I like Lewis and defend him when I see the criticism is way ott, I will also say when he's had a bad day, not his best yesterday but definitely not the worst, especially to warrant 2 threads about him.

Still to see a thread started about Holt who was by far the worst player for Hibs yesterday, hopefully that was a one off but his inability to jump and the open goal misses were very poor indeed but still no thread, lets have a go at wee Lewis it's easier eh!

MWHIBBIES
14-08-2016, 12:25 PM
What exactly is he the scapegoat for?Good question. Appears to be for an average team performance yesterday. No one aside from McGinn played great yesterday, no idea why Lewis is being singled out.

How can Lewis be nowhere near good enough when he was brilliant in the cup final? He is good enough to win cups but not for this division?

Lewis isn't perfect but he is good enough for this Hibs team and has proved it many times.

Baldy Foghorn
14-08-2016, 12:37 PM

Some going way over the top in their criticism of him too though J......

Shrekko
14-08-2016, 12:38 PM
I wish just one of these experts would " grasp the nettle " and have a go at managing a football team
I played "Pro" for a while and one of the fun thongs was to read the comments and critcisms by Pundits and Fans virtually none of whom had done more than kick a ball about a public park :greengrin

Shows yer medals ;-)

Albanian Hibs
14-08-2016, 12:44 PM

You sound like that clown that sits behind me in the east. Give it a rest ffs.

Keyser Sauzee
14-08-2016, 12:46 PM
Whenever anyone slags Lewis off, if they're challenged on it they immediately revert to "Amn't I allowed an opinion?", "How is it trolling?", "Luckily folk who actually go to games agree with me" and other overly defensive nonsense.

Yet one poster on this thread suggested he was the best left back in Scotland, and was immediately told his acceptance of Stevenson "shows how far we have fallen", and that his opinion was "ridiculous".

Isn't it a little bit sad that we attack anyone who has a positive opinion of our players, while we're expected to accept people relentlessly slating them because "I'm allowed an opinion"?

I'm replying to you as I was the one who made this comment and would like to explain.

It was not an attack at the poster for having a positive opinion of one of our players, his comment stating Lewis is the best LB in Scotland is OTT as he clearly isn't, the 3 players I quoted are definitely ahead of him.

As I have already stated in this thread I like Lewis and think I he can improve his crossing he will be good wing back, not just a good LB.

I'm not sure why people get so defensive of players over negative comments or opinions on here, none of the players will ever read .net so it wont affect them, I find it bizarre.

Wee Effen Bee
14-08-2016, 12:47 PM

:agree: Some people obviously need to check the definition of criticism...especially the 'constructive' kind. I watched a few highlights of the EPL and Championship games. Poor crossing by wing backs/LBs was highlighted by the commentators on quite a few occasions.

blackpoolhibs
14-08-2016, 12:55 PM
I like Lewis but I think his position in the team is a very debatable subject.

My take on it is he will be there for the foreseeable as other positions need dealt with as matter of priority.

I used to be someone who thought he was just not good enough, but over the years he has won me over as a decent left back who is a good defender.

Its as a wingback i'm not his biggest fan, i think he's just not got the skills to play that position very well. He can do the defending bit of it, but he cant really go past a man, does not cross the ball from the right angles, and generally either gives the ball away when playing it forward or cuts inside and plays it square.

Its the same on the other side with Gray, another very good solid right back, but he has the same problems and its stops us having an out ball wide.

PS i pissed myself laughing when he fell over trying to play it with his right foot yesterday, as did a lot of others near me. :greengrin

SunshineOnLeith
14-08-2016, 12:57 PM
his comment stating Lewis is the best LB in Scotland is OTT as he clearly isn't, the 3 players I quoted are definitely ahead of him.

In your opinion.

But in Big L's opinion, they aren't better than him. Isn't he entitled to his opinion?

If i was to, for example, call this post "ridiculous":

Would that be a reasonable response? Or would that be over the top in defence of him?

Keyser Sauzee
14-08-2016, 01:07 PM
In your opinion.

But in Big L's opinion, they aren't better than him. Isn't he entitled to his opinion?

If i was to, for example, call this post "ridiculous":

Would that be a reasonable response? Or would that be over the top in defence of him?

Ofcourse he is entitled to his opinion, I was only explaining to you what I said as you picked up on my post making it out to be an "attack" at a fellow poster for having a positive opinion of one of our players, which it wasn't.

IMO it is a reasonable response because I agree it is ridiculous.

I'm not saying everyone defending Stevenson is OTT but there are a lot on this thread that are.

KeithTheHibby
14-08-2016, 01:21 PM
Harsh.

And I think therein lies the problem. Nowadays good full-backs are expected to defend and attack. David Gray is decent at this, Lewis unfortunately lacks in an attacking sense.
Sorry to say however I can see this being his last season at ER.

Since90+2
14-08-2016, 01:29 PM
Stevenson is a good pro who always gives 100% and his work rate is fantastic.

He does have his limitations though as he is very one sided and almost never plays a pass with his right foot. Going forward his crossing is generally poor and he tends to take an extra touch to set himself up for a cross when a quicker ball is needed.

He is a club legend but let's not pretend he is anything more than a good solid and dependable pro. Never in a million years is he the best left back in Scotland.

hibsdaft
14-08-2016, 01:30 PM
he isn't getting a lot of protection in front of him under the system we're playing.

superfurryhibby
14-08-2016, 01:44 PM

Many fans have played the game at some level or another. You don't need to have been a pro to have an understanding of what you see in front of you. My own qualification is that I've played in hundreds of games with teams from aged 8 until my early 40's, as well as having watched hundreds of Hibs games. I love football and think I know enough to have a view on the merits of a player that I've watched many times.

In terms of thinking before posting, good luck with that, it's asking a lot from some on here. My own take is that I would always try and qualify my observations, trying to give some context to my opinions, right or wrong.

Ps: never played chump manager, subscribed to any sports channel other than Hibs Tv and I like the idea of "fun thongs":wink:

Ronniekirk
14-08-2016, 01:47 PM
We all know his liimitations as well as what he offers and has achieved
He is in hs Testimonial year and you wont find me slagging him off
We are Scottish Cup holders Top of the Leaugue which is our priority ths Season
Yes i would like us to have plued more expansive attacking football yesterday and won the game by several goals but we are in our thrd Seaso in the Championsip Some folk need to be more realistic
Another three players in and inured players back able to play 90 minutes and we will be a different proposition and Stevensonwill still be in the Team

Big L
14-08-2016, 03:26 PM
[QUOTE=scoopyboy;4792176]As I have stated earlier in this thread I like Lewis but some people are way over the top in their defence of him.

IMO he has no divine right to avoid criticism any more or any less than other Hibs players.[/QUOTE
I'm not saying he's above criticism, all I will say is thank f--- he didn't miss the chances Holt missed, we'd never have heard the end of it. Whenever we don't play well, he's the one that takes the ****!

scoopyboy
14-08-2016, 03:34 PM

Agreed.

However criticise a Hibs player and you will always get someone defend him which is fair enough, criticise Lewis and a pack of wolves descend upon you.

I actually know a couple of posters who won't criticise him on here because they reckon it's not worth the hassle.

Blaster
14-08-2016, 03:45 PM
Agreed.

However criticise a Hibs player and you will always get someone defend him which is fair enough, criticise Lewis and a pack of wolves descend upon you.

I actually know a couple of posters who won't criticise him on here because they reckon it's not worth the hassle.

You and I don't agree when it comes to Stevenson mate which is fine. What I don't understand is why there are no threads about other players after yesterday

For me McGinn was the only player who played reasonably well yesterday. Most were average and Lewis was poor. But he wasn't the only one (holt and Bartley were poor too)

I think what we do agree on is Lewis is a left back, not a wing back and the quicker we get someone at left mid/wing the better

matty_f
14-08-2016, 03:45 PM
I think folk get over sensitive when faced with an opposing view on here, and never more so than on a Stevenson thread.

It's perfectly fine to say you don't rate a player, and it's fine for someone to say that they disagree. That's not getting hounded , it's how debate works.

Stevenson had a poor game yesterday. It was out of character for him, imho. Attacking isn't his greatest strength but even then I'm sure I read that he had the highest number of assists last season (iirc). Who knows how many more he could have had if he was better going forward?

So, you are allowed to criticise players on here, just best in mind that others might not agree and that they are allowed to say so.

scoopyboy
14-08-2016, 04:06 PM
You and I don't agree when it comes to Stevenson mate which is fine. What I don't understand is why there are no threads about other players after yesterday

For me McGinn was the only player who played reasonably well yesterday. Most were average and Lewis was poor. But he wasn't the only one (holt and Bartley were poor too)

I think what we do agree on is Lewis is a left back, not a wing back and the quicker we get someone at left mid/wing the better

That's not what I'm getting a though C. I'm happy enough with Lewis at this moment in time because I want other positions strengthened as a matter of priority. For me he doesn't have a right foot and his crosses are generally poor but I'm not in the hounding him out the team camp. He has an excellent first touch and amongst other attributes is a great tackler, great engine and gives his all in every game. His plusses outweigh his minuses.

I've not criticised Lewis on this thread, or for a long time as far as I can recall.

Holt has still to convince me but I would never dream about starting a thread to that effect. Without going through the whole of Hibs.net most of the criticism of Holt has come on this thread. It's like if someone criticises Lewis the first line of defence is to find somebody who played worse.

Irrespective of how bad a player is his performance doesn't improve because we find other players who were worse, this comment is in general and not at Lewis btw.

hibee_girl
14-08-2016, 04:16 PM
I think Lewis gets defended so much on here because the criticism is so OTT.

He's not allowed to have an off day or even just a bad pass in a game, if that happens folk write him off as not good enough whereas the other players seem to get more leeway.

FWIW I thought Gray was just as bad as Stevenson yesterday but there's no thread stating he's not good enough to play for Hibs.

Lancs Harp
14-08-2016, 04:25 PM
Lewis Stevenson has been a great servant to this club. Its fair to say yesterday wasn't his greatest day in green and white but come on fellas lets have a bit of balance here.

eastcoasthibby
14-08-2016, 04:29 PM

David Gray getting off lightly if we are having a look at who was poor yesterday ...I actually think Gray was the poorest in green n white ...he didn't contribute anything and that performance was on the back of a poor performance from him on Tuesday as well .. .How long will he live on his cup final performance !! Cos for what it's worth I thought most of last season he wasn't great most games and the last 2 have been similar performances to last years !!

Blaster
14-08-2016, 04:38 PM
That's not what I'm getting a though C. I'm happy enough with Lewis at this moment in time because I want other positions strengthened as a matter of priority. For me he doesn't have a right foot and his crosses are generally poor but I'm not in the hounding him out the team camp. He has an excellent first touch and amongst other attributes is a great tackler, great engine and gives his all in every game. His plusses outweigh his minuses.

I've not criticised Lewis on this thread, or for a long time as far as I can recall.

Holt has still to convince me but I would never dream about starting a thread to that effect. Without going through the whole of Hibs.net most of the criticism of Holt has come on this thread. It's like if someone criticises Lewis the first line of defence is to find somebody who played worse.

Irrespective of how bad a player is his performance doesn't improve because we find other players who were worse, this comment is in general and not at Lewis btw.

👍

staunchhibby
14-08-2016, 04:41 PM
Holt done nothing yesterday and Bartley was a liability.A few others dont desrvd pass marks either

Viva_Palmeiras
14-08-2016, 05:04 PM
[/B]

Every manager Lewis has had picks the lad because they TRUST him to go out and do a good job. He'll have an off day like everyone but that's football. Great wee player, great servant to the club.... Oh, and LEGEND!!!!

And some folks will never accept that.
That's life.
But we have the internet so the wheel turns and comes full-circle.
It's tiring now. At the end of the day Lewis can stand tall and show he stood the test and has the medals to prove it.

Do some Hibees actually reckon he's some kind of charlatan?

Mibbes Aye
14-08-2016, 05:07 PM
He isn't good enough though, and never has been good enough. He had one great cross in the first half yesterday, but how many did he have before that? We had counted 6 wasted chances before that cross. Par for the course with him. Every goal kick of theirs was hit at him, none of which he won (he was out jumped on Tuesday as well at their second goal, granted the keeper should collect). Every time he gets the ball he'e slow and nervous, will never take a man on and try and beat him. Usually it's 5-8 touches then roll it back the way.

Compare him to Murphy, that was a full back. Laursen, Mitchell etc. LS has played all these games with us due to circumstances. If he was half the player dot net would have you believe, he wouldn't be at Hibs, but unfortunately he is. Crane would be my LB just now. Seen enough of him to know he would offer more than LS, both defensively and attacking, especially if we're sticking to playing wing backs, when that doesn't work either, but that's the managers' call.

We can maybe get away with another season with LS at LB in this league, but promotion means he has to be replaced.

If you're really 31 then you would have been at primary school when Graham Mitchell played for us and I question your capacity to compare him to LS.

For what it's worth, I really liked Mitchell but he was a very different player in a very different set-up. You've suggested that if Lewis was that good he would be elsewhere, then cited Mitchell as a better player - but Mitchell didn't go on to bigger or better things either.

FWIW I think the Laursen comparison is fair, LS is being asked to fulfil a relatively similar role. I would point out that we played 3 at the back under McLeish to accommodate Sauzee however. If we had the luxury of a similar player (in today's market, probably a Pirlo?), they would make LS and everyone else in the team look far, far better.

Mibbes Aye
14-08-2016, 05:13 PM
And some folks will never accept that.
That's life.
But we have the internet so the wheel turns and comes full-circle.
It's tiring now. At the end of the day Lewis can stand tall and show he stood the test and has the medals to prove it.

Do some Hibees actually reckon he's some kind of charlatan?

When my children are my age now, Lewis will simply be the guy who played loads of times for Hibs, won Cups and always showed up.

If things like football threads and fora are still on the go, people like me will be boring the younger generation senseless by posting about his commitment and clever positioning, moaning about why he didn't get a Scotland cap and over-egging his goal against The Rangers at ER :greengrin

Brightside
14-08-2016, 05:34 PM
Holt done nothing yesterday and Bartley was a liability.A few others dont desrvd pass marks either

I was expecting someone to say Bartley was MoM yesterday...it was almost a carbon copy of his midweek performance. So slow and doesn't have the ability to just turn and pass. :confused:

RIP
14-08-2016, 06:06 PM
We might as well stop reading these threads. Been popping up 3 times a season since 2007 and yet every manager picks him as their No3. Collins. Paatelainen. Hughes. Calderwood. Fenton. Butcher. Stubbs. Lennon.

Rather than slag off his poor crossing ability why not slag off the managers who are asking him to be a winger. Better as a full back imo

blackpoolhibs
14-08-2016, 06:22 PM
We might as well stop reading these threads. Been popping up 3 times a season since 2007 and yet every manager picks him as their No3. Collins. Paatelainen. Hughes. Calderwood. Fenton. Butcher. Stubbs. Lennon.

Rather than slag off his poor crossing ability why not slag off the managers who are asking him to be a winger. Better as a full back imo

fulshie
14-08-2016, 06:44 PM
I don't think there is a better left back in the championship. He'll be fine this season. Lets all just support him and the team.

Famous Fiver
14-08-2016, 07:07 PM
Old Hibs fan failing.

Seem to need a scapegoat. Been going on for decades.

Lewys seems to be in the firing line at the moment.

Nothing another cup win won't sort!!!

cabbageandribs1875
14-08-2016, 07:25 PM

indeed :agree: and that goes for David Gray as well, let them do what they are best at...defending

scotiaf
15-08-2016, 03:41 AM
I think Lewis is a great player, however not an attacking wing back. I would consider giving Crane a game if we are going to continue with that formation. Gray is better at it than Lewis and more often in not finds himself infront of the defender with a slipped through ball.

Super_JMcGinn
15-08-2016, 10:55 AM
Agreed.However criticise a Hibs player and you will always get someone defend him which is fair enough, criticise Lewis and a pack of wolves descend upon you.I actually know a couple of posters who won't criticise him on here because they reckon it's not worth the hassle.My feelings exactly on a certain CH we have in our team who didn't exactly have the greatest of games on Tue or Sat yet not a murmur from anyone on his performances. This thread should be closed like the last one.

cabbageandribs1875
15-08-2016, 11:01 AM
My feelings exactly on a certain CH we have in our team who didn't exactly have the greatest of games on Tue or Sat yet not a murmur from anyone on his performances. This thread should be closed like the last one.

i think i know who you mean :wink: his worst performance for us(imo) in a long time though tbf, i have a feeling the 'back three' just don't seem to be quite comfortable, no idea if it's to do with which player/s are in front of them or whit, just a feeling

pacoluna
15-08-2016, 11:22 AM
Stevensons saving grace is the fact he is left footed.

The_Horde
15-08-2016, 12:16 PM
i think i know who you mean :wink: his worst performance for us(imo) in a long time though tbf, i have a feeling the 'back three' just don't seem to be quite comfortable, no idea if it's to do with which player/s are in front of them or whit, just a feeling

Think it may be more who's behind them.

Smartie
15-08-2016, 12:25 PM
Stevensons saving grace is the fact he is left footed.

Stevenson's saving grace is that he is a talented player with an excellent attitude and that 99 times out of 100 he'll put in a much better performance than he did on Saturday.

Phil MaGlass
15-08-2016, 12:39 PM
Kiddo, this is an honest question, are you a yam on the wind up, really, do we need another lewis thread, you have posted what 114 times and start a thread on one of our longest serving and most deserving players, we all know he has the odd day off, so, every time he has an off day, do we really need another one FFS.
I havent looked at your previous postings and hope they are also not trolling posts, if so you need to be launched.

allezsauzee
15-08-2016, 12:46 PM
One of Lewis's poorer games and yet even then he really wasn't that bad. The lad is the model of consistency , a dedicated model professional who always gives his all and yet there are a small number of people on here and in the stands who are hell bent on slagging him off at any opportunity. :confused: