PDA

View Full Version : Dumbarton away tickets

H18 SFR
14-08-2016, 12:30 AM
Just thinking ahead here with the lottery of getting a ticket for the hibs end, has anyone ever went in the Dumbarton end for this one? Would they post out tickets or did you have to purchase in advance in person?

Finn2015
14-08-2016, 06:51 AM
Looked at dumbartons site yesterday and couldn't find anything on there to buy tickets. Will be difficult

Hermit Crab
14-08-2016, 02:35 PM
It's strange we didn't have people scrambling for tickets for this fixture over the last two seasons... Why the sudden interest?

smithy_hibees
14-08-2016, 02:37 PM
It's strange we didn't have people scrambling for tickets for this fixture over the last two seasons... Why the sudden interest?

Success on the pitch brings more fans in.. Not rocket science

Hermit Crab
14-08-2016, 02:38 PM
Success on the pitch brings more fans in.. Not rocket science

Is that right? Shame they never turned up last two seasons then eh.

smithy_hibees
14-08-2016, 02:44 PM

And what success outwith winning the Scottish cup have we had ?? Definitely don't blame the fans for not turning up the past few seasons do you ?? I was season ticket holder last season btw.. Not this season due to work commitments.. Are you a season ticket holder?? So you attend home and away matches ?? Do you blame the fans for not attending a lot the past few seasons ??

Hermit Crab
14-08-2016, 02:51 PM
And what success outwith winning the Scottish cup have we had ?? Definitely don't blame the fans for not turning up the past few seasons do you ?? I was season ticket holder last season btw.. Not this season due to work commitments.. Are you a season ticket holder?? So you attend home and away matches ?? Do you blame the fans for not attending a lot the past few seasons ??

Home and away season ticket holder. I take it you don't count getting to cup semi finals and a league cup final as success? Making the play offs two seasons in a row, albeit not winning them. We are talking about 700 tickets. A fixture that has went to a public sale 4 times over the last two seasons. All of a sudden people are panicking that they won't get one. Pisses me off that folk couldn't be arsed the last two years. Now there's an outcry that there won't be enough tickets. I think this is the third thread already about Dumbarton tickets or lack of.

Scouse Hibee
14-08-2016, 02:53 PM
Home and away season ticket holder. I take it you don't count getting to cup semi finals and a league cup final as success? Making the play offs two seasons in a row, albeit not winning them. We are talking about 700 tickets. A fixture that has went to a public sale 4 times over the last two seasons. All of a sudden people are panicking that they won't get one. Pisses me off that folk couldn't be arsed the last two years. Now there's an outcry that there won't be enough tickets. I think this is the third thread already about Dumbarton tickets or lack of.

So it pisses you off that supporters are coming back?

Hermit Crab
14-08-2016, 02:55 PM
So it pisses you off that supporters are coming back?

No, it pisses me off that they have been awol the last two seasons.

Scouse Hibee
14-08-2016, 03:00 PM
No, it pisses me off that they have been awol the last two seasons.

But this is a new season and they are back so you should be happy instead of moaning about the past.....no?

hibeerealist
14-08-2016, 03:00 PM
Well you'll no have to worry aboot getting a ticket for yourself then so leave the laddie alone, all Hibbies welcome. Pisses a lot of us off the way some supporters seem to think they hold the high ground FFS we are all supporting the same team!!

Hermit Crab
14-08-2016, 03:04 PM
Well you'll no have to worry aboot getting a ticket for yourself then so leave the laddie alone, all Hibbies welcome. Pisses a lot of us off the way some supporters seem to think they hold the high ground FFS we are all supporting the same team!!

You'll find the most moaning comes from folk who don't go to games.

Hermit Crab
14-08-2016, 03:06 PM
But this is a new season and they are back so you should be happy instead of moaning about the past.....no?

Ok, they're back but the first thing that happens is they complain that there's not enough tickets for Dumbarton when this amount has been enough for the last two seasons. Not aimed at op by the way.

Finn2015
14-08-2016, 03:07 PM
Whose complained? I've not seen anyone complain just ask about how they will be obtainable and what chances there are of getting a ticket

Finn2015
14-08-2016, 03:10 PM
Whose complained? I've not seen anyone complain just ask about how they will be obtainable and what chances there are of getting a ticket

Not having a go btw hermit just wandering. Have people complained? It's a tiny stadium so it was it is unfortunately

superfurryhibby
14-08-2016, 03:11 PM
You'll find the most moaning comes from folk who don't go to games.

Classic attention seeking HC, must try harder is my verdict:wink:

Scouse Hibee
14-08-2016, 03:13 PM
I really don't get your gripe about there being too many Hibs fans wanting a limited number of tickets for an away fixture. So what if there has been an increase on demand this season, that's positive news surely?

smithy_hibees
14-08-2016, 03:56 PM

Please shut up.. Honestly moaning because fans are returning to watch the club you have an home and away season ticket for... Laughable, did your partner or family member let you use there computer today and thought you'd come on and argue with people ?? Fans or fan like you sit on you own at games?? Shouting and moaning for the full 90mins

H18 SFR
14-08-2016, 04:01 PM

I can certainly explain our situation, we had around 200 loyalty points while meant we were not guaranteed a ticket, this season, as I've said its a bit of a lottery, merely trying to suss out the best way to secure a ticket - does that make sense now?

Hermit Crab
14-08-2016, 04:25 PM
Please shut up.. Honestly moaning because fans are returning to watch the club you have an home and away season ticket for... Laughable, did your partner or family member let you use there computer today and thought you'd come on and argue with people ?? Fans or fan like you sit on you own at games?? Shouting and moaning for the full 90mins

I think I have every right to post my opinion about fans not turning up over the last two seasons. If you're not happy with my posts then please use the ignore user function.

NORTHERNHIBBY
14-08-2016, 04:25 PM
Ok, they're back but the first thing that happens is they complain that there's not enough tickets for Dumbarton when this amount has been enough for the last two seasons. Not aimed at op by the way.

How many of the 15k Hibs fans who turned up yesterday would you have preferred to stay away?

Hermit Crab
14-08-2016, 04:27 PM
I can certainly explain our situation, we had around 200 loyalty points while meant we were not guaranteed a ticket, this season, as I've said its a bit of a lottery, merely trying to suss out the best way to secure a ticket - does that make sense now?

Every game at Dumbarton has went to a public sale so that isn't really a valid excuse. If you want a ticket badly enough you'll get one by either queuing overnight or getting online as soon as sales begin.

Hermit Crab
14-08-2016, 04:29 PM
How many of the 15k Hibs fans who turned up yesterday would you have preferred to stay away?

The ones in front of me who left when Dunfermline equalised after screaming abuse at the team.

H18 SFR
14-08-2016, 04:31 PM
You're totally missing the point I'm making. Please re-read my op and my last post.

I'm talking about how last year I wasn't guaranteed a ticket and how this year is a lottery. For the record, I was at Dumbarton last year - the point I'm making is this year is a lottery and I'm trying to suss out what it will take to get one.

Is that clear? Is any further clarification required? If so, let's PM so folk don't waste any time reading this *****.

Hermit Crab
14-08-2016, 04:34 PM
You're totally missing the point I'm making. Please re-read my op and my last post.

I'm talking about how last year I wasn't guaranteed a ticket and how this year is a lottery. For the record, I was at Dumbarton last year - the point I'm making is this year is a lottery and I'm trying to suss out what it will take to get one.

Is that clear? Is any further clarification required? If so, let's PM so folk don't waste any time reading this *****.

What will it take to get one? You just need to be quicker than everybody else. Bearing in mind there just over 200 away season holders so there will be around 500 tickets to split between 11k season ticket holders.

3pm
14-08-2016, 04:37 PM
What will it take to get one? You just need to be quicker than everybody else. Bearing in mind there just over 200 away season holders so there will be around 500 tickets to split between 11k season ticket holders.

Where did the 200 number come from?

Ronniekirk
14-08-2016, 04:38 PM
The ones in front of me who left when Dunfermline equalised after screaming abuse at the team.

Bartley got it tight from lots of folk around me to the point it was becoming abusive and uncalled for

H18 SFR
14-08-2016, 04:46 PM

Again, you're totally missing my point and quite frankly stating the obvious.

Have you read my op in relation to whether or not Dumbarton post tickets etc. Are you actually being serious here?

H18 SFR
14-08-2016, 04:47 PM
Again, you're totally missing my point and quite frankly stating the obvious.

Have you read my op in relation to whether or not Dumbarton post tickets etc. Are you actually being serious here?

Cancel that, I've just realised who you are, you seem to be the knobby type who causes frustration on many posts. Thanks for your input, no further discussion required here, all the best.

Onceinawhile
14-08-2016, 05:10 PM
Does anyone know when they're due to get on sale?

Danderhall Hibs
14-08-2016, 05:18 PM
I think I have every right to post my opinion about fans not turning up over the last two seasons. If you're not happy with my posts then please use the ignore user function.

It doesn't work mate - when folk reply to you I still get to see what you've said. :wink:

Billy Whizz
14-08-2016, 05:21 PM
Does anyone know when they're due to get on sale?

A week to 10 days before the game. This game isn't until the 10th September

Hermit Crab
14-08-2016, 05:45 PM
Where did the 200 number come from?

The ticket office staff.

Hermit Crab
14-08-2016, 05:45 PM
It doesn't work mate - when folk reply to you I still get to see what you've said. :wink:

Aw what a bummer that is eh. :D

Hermit Crab
14-08-2016, 05:47 PM
Bartley got it tight from lots of folk around me to the point it was becoming abusive and uncalled for

There was a lot of uncalled for abuse yesterday. That will be the new comers this season ;-)

andyf5
15-08-2016, 04:40 PM
So how many tickets for this game? Bunch of us intending to go through. Bit annoying loyalty scheme not in place as now a lottery.

Finn2015
15-08-2016, 05:25 PM
So how many tickets for this game? Bunch of us intending to go through. Bit annoying loyalty scheme not in place as now a lottery.

Can only keep looking at the official site for release dates. No given date at the moment. Given the Falkirk and st Mirren tickets were released on sale 8-9 days before the game, probably will be late August/ early September before they go on sale I would guess

H18 SFR
15-08-2016, 06:44 PM
I've been in touch with Dumbarton re hospitality, cheap as chips.

Jonnyboy
15-08-2016, 06:45 PM

Have done this a couple of times. Excellent value for money :agree:

Finn2015
15-08-2016, 06:51 PM

How much?

H18 SFR
15-08-2016, 06:55 PM
How much?

Match Entry to the Cheaper Insurance Direct Stadium (via Main door to stadium)
* Access to Chivas Suite or Community Suite and Pay Bar
* 3-Course pre-match meal with wine
* Complimentary Team Sheet
* Half-time buffet
* Post match access to pay bar in Chivas Suite

£60

Finn2015
15-08-2016, 07:09 PM
Match Entry to the Cheaper Insurance Direct Stadium (via Main door to stadium)
* Access to Chivas Suite or Community Suite and Pay Bar
* 3-Course pre-match meal with wine
* Complimentary Team Sheet
* Half-time buffet
* Post match access to pay bar in Chivas Suite

£60

Wow that is quality 👍

H18 SFR
15-08-2016, 07:11 PM
Wow that is quality 👍

Folk have been raving about it on here, she clearly realised I was a Hibee and was cool. I will treat the missus and wee man to it if we don't get tickets.

blackpoolhibs
15-08-2016, 07:11 PM

Disgusting, shouldn't be allowed. :wink:

Finn2015
15-08-2016, 07:14 PM
Folk have been raving about it on here, she clearly realised I was a Hibee and was cool. I will treat the missus and wee man to it if we don't get tickets.

Yip I'll see how I fare with the tickets when released but will consider this strongly if not lucky

Itsnoteasy
15-08-2016, 10:26 PM

Exactly.

There was also less than 8k v QOTS

Tamhere1875
15-08-2016, 10:42 PM
Have we sold all the tickets for the st midden game yet

Baldy Foghorn
15-08-2016, 10:44 PM

Nope

Hermit Crab
16-08-2016, 02:18 AM

As posted on the st mirren tickets thread we had only sold 800 out of 1600 as of yesterday

kennyh
16-08-2016, 08:07 AM
£60 for their hospitality if anyone fancies it.