PDA

View Full Version : Pies

hibbymick
13-08-2016, 07:01 PM
Not just any pie. Did anyone else sample those free pies today in BTG from the company called PIE NOT ? Our table thought they were fantastic. :aok:

Gatecrasher
13-08-2016, 07:04 PM
Yep and the free energy drinks were nice as well :thumbsup:

staunchhibby
13-08-2016, 07:06 PM
Pies were brilliant get them on sale instead of the rubbish they are serving up

Callum7
13-08-2016, 07:06 PM
In upper west all they had was mutton pies:confused: but they weren't as bad as usual :wink:

Skåne Hibs
13-08-2016, 07:09 PM
By the look of the tightly stretched nylon on show today I think Grant Holt enjoyed them too:greengrin

StevieCowan
13-08-2016, 07:11 PM
Not just any pie. Did anyone else sample those free pies today in BTG from the company called PIE NOT ? Our table thought they were fantastic. :aok:

There were superb and they'll be on sale in BTG each home game.

The chicken ones were amazing 👍

Real Emerald
13-08-2016, 07:14 PM

I'm still sampling the haggis one, it keeps coming back on me :greengrin

Heartburn asside they were very good. :aok:

RIP
13-08-2016, 07:14 PM
No macaroni pies in the East today. No steak pies either. Was in the first 30 in the queue as well :-(

Famous Fiver
13-08-2016, 07:15 PM
Could one of you not have kept one and let Mr Collum have it right in the coupon.

Right up there with the twangers they keep sending to Easter Road.

Greencore
13-08-2016, 07:16 PM
Last season, I asked for a scotch pie and got given a steak pie. Best day of my life.:cb

BobMilne
13-08-2016, 07:18 PM
He usually has a stall at stockbridge market. Told me he was a Yam but social media suggests he's a hun............

tonyhib7
13-08-2016, 07:22 PM
Thought the pies were really good. One of the guys handing out the pies said they are looking for feed back whether good or bad so they can deliver the food that is wanted. Got the result we wanted today and support turned out to see it. Hopefully this will be the norm for the season. GGTTH:thumbsup:

Pete
13-08-2016, 07:28 PM
He usually has a stall at stockbridge market. Told me he was a Yam but social media suggests he's a hun............

Hmmm. Are there no pie makers of the Hibernian persuasion who could tempt us with their wares?

BobMilne
13-08-2016, 07:40 PM
Hmmm. Are there no pie makers of the Hibernian persuasion who could tempt us with their wares?

The ****** does make a good pie............

Thecat23
13-08-2016, 07:45 PM
I missed the pies 😢

MixuMac
13-08-2016, 08:37 PM
Pies were a 100% improvement compared to what is on sale at the moment

monktonharp
13-08-2016, 09:02 PM
did not know of any free pies today, but 3 guys next to me in the East, were raving about new pies. so much so that one went back for another couple within minutes of scoffing them.

Billy Whizz
13-08-2016, 09:34 PM
My dad bought a pie and a tea in BTG pre game, think he said it cost him just over £3. The same pie and bovril in the ground would cost £4.80, and not half as good

erin go bragh
13-08-2016, 09:43 PM

You sure ? If it's Tommy Peters . He's a massive Hibby as his hid family.

JoeT_WasTheBest
13-08-2016, 09:54 PM
You sure ? If it's Tommy Peters . He's a massive Hibby as his hid family.

This guy is definitely a blue nose. Can't remember his name now, think it's Steve, but brilliant pies.

makaveli1875
13-08-2016, 10:05 PM
This guy is definitely a blue nose. Can't remember his name now, think it's Steve, but brilliant pies.

steven lyndsay and he is a blue nose . he's a good guy , great chef too

ANDY McGEECHAN
14-08-2016, 06:44 AM
Pies were amazing, well done Hibs for trying something else, and very well done the pie maker.

LustForLeith
14-08-2016, 10:50 AM
Hope the standard of food in Eater Road drastically improves. Hardly any healthy options while the stuff they sell is over priced and usually finished by the time you go to get it.

I had the misfortune of attending Hearts games at Tynie on a regular basis and it surpass me how many people would take in chippys with them before the game. I'm thinking of taking my own food from now on

Fuzzywuzzy
14-08-2016, 11:08 AM
Hope the standard of food in Eater Road drastically improves. Hardly any healthy options while the stuff they sell is over priced and usually finished by the time you go to get it.

I had the misfortune of attending Hearts games at Tynie on a regular basis and it surpass me how many people would take in chippys with them before the game. I'm thinking of taking my own food from now on

I made the mistake of trying to take in a bottle of water for the laddie. Binned at the gate. £2 for a 'bottle' in the ground is shocking. The chips folk were walking about with looked grim and I haven't seen pizza like that since greasy gallo had his chippie!!

Since90+2
14-08-2016, 11:16 AM
Surprised anyone buys the food at Easter Road to be honest. £2.40 for a scotch pie is mental , I got one out of Baynes on ER before the game and it was 98p.

Hermit Crab
15-08-2016, 12:14 AM
did not know of any free pies today, but 3 guys next to me in the East, were raving about new pies. so much so that one went back for another couple within minutes of scoffing them.

:faf: Brilliant!

Hermit Crab
15-08-2016, 12:17 AM
Surprised anyone buys the food at Easter Road to be honest. £2.40 for a scotch pie is mental , I got one out of Baynes on ER before the game and it was 98p.

The chicken curry pies are now £3.10! Not far off £6 for a curry pie and a coffee, I said to the woman at the kiosk I only wanted one pie and one coffee and she said that's the new prices for the season. Shocking prices, it will be the last cash they get from me for catering.

I also can't confirm this but one of the kids who comes along with their dad who sits in our group went for chips at halftime. Came back empty handed telling us they are now £4 for a carton of fries?? Can anyone confirm?

RyeSloan
15-08-2016, 12:39 AM
The chicken curry pies are now £3.10! Not far off £6 for a curry pie and a coffee, I said to the woman at the kiosk I only wanted one pie and one coffee and she said that's the new prices for the season. Shocking prices, it will be the last cash they get from me for catering. I also can't confirm this but one of the kids who comes along with their dad who sits in our group went for chips at halftime. Came back empty handed telling us they are now £4 for a carton of fries?? Can anyone confirm?

£2.60 for the chips I think....

Hermit Crab
15-08-2016, 12:43 AM
£2.60 for the chips I think....

Yeah, I didn't think they'd be £4. Thats probably the price for pizza and chips meal deal or something. £2.60 is still steep for a wee carton of chips though.

staunchhibby
15-08-2016, 08:13 AM
Looks very like they have increased the price of what is supposedly pies this season Take my own only cost a £1 from Boghall butchers who make real pies

GreenCastle
15-08-2016, 08:27 AM
The chicken curry pies are now £3.10! Not far off £6 for a curry pie and a coffee, I said to the woman at the kiosk I only wanted one pie and one coffee and she said that's the new prices for the season. Shocking prices, it will be the last cash they get from me for catering.

I also can't confirm this but one of the kids who comes along with their dad who sits in our group went for chips at halftime. Came back empty handed telling us they are now £4 for a carton of fries?? Can anyone confirm?

The food quality and menu is crap - as for the prices and service - Hibs are neglecting to get this right - add to tannoy system and club shop issues.

Cabbage East
15-08-2016, 08:30 AM

What sort of human takes a chippy to the football FFS

IWasThere2016
15-08-2016, 09:25 AM
The food quality and menu is crap - as for the prices and service - Hibs are neglecting to get this right - add to tannoy system and club shop issues.

Not to mention the priority of few signings on the park :wink:

I won't go on about my broken seat on Saturday, nor that the guy next to us told us we were in his pal's ST seat - we agreed tickets we had were correct - but it was okay as his pal wasn't coming..

A visit to ER is not the experience it used to be! :bitchy:

LustForLeith
15-08-2016, 04:54 PM
What sort of human takes a chippy to the football FFS

Hearts fans!:greengrin

The ironic thing is they'd go to that chippy near Tynie. The very one that refused to contribute to a fans group when they were trying to oust the Pieman. Allegedly...