PDA

View Full Version : Dunfermline fans or closet jambos?

green day
13-08-2016, 05:12 PM
Another team name calling on JC, using at least two "Jambo" chants including the hibees are gay.

WTF is wrong with these fans/clubs?

Or was the group nearest the East infiltrated by jambos? Didn't seem to be many colours there.

Perhaps our resident Pars fan can explain.

BSEJVT
13-08-2016, 05:15 PM
I have always found Dunfermline fans a nippy bunch of wee jessies

Today only served to confirm that opinion

Albanian Hibs
13-08-2016, 05:18 PM
One guy right at the front with black jacket was giving it 5-1 signs all match. Imagine paying £22 to your rivals and watching them win. Their obsession is pathetic. Cheers for the money ya fuds!!

hibee_girl
13-08-2016, 05:18 PM
One guy at the front was not a fan of Darren McGregor, his mate was holding him back at one point

HibeeLR
13-08-2016, 05:19 PM
If they were Jambos, thanks for the ticket money! Hope you enjoyed seeing us win again ( as well as the Birmingham friendly) 👍😎

GreenCastle
13-08-2016, 05:23 PM
Decent numbers brought through by them - hopefully they manage to keep up home attendances as much prefer the club to the tin pot clubs like Hamilton.

But like many away fans who come to ER you would think they have a few decent songs - the paedo chants / Hibees are gay chants ? I'm not sure the Pars board will be too singing this dated nonsense.

Pete
13-08-2016, 05:23 PM
Looks like this could be their regular thing now. If they can't afford to travel away or are banned then they'll come to the holy ground to try and antagonise us. This has got to be the saddest behaviour in British football.

The 2-0 at half time game must be really, really hurting.

Ricky Bobby
13-08-2016, 05:25 PM
There were a few walking down to the game clearly looking for a reaction from hibs fans.
If they kept up the same kind of shan patter on the way out of the game, I would not be suprised if they were accomodated.

hfc rd
13-08-2016, 05:32 PM
One guy right at the front with black jacket was giving it 5-1 signs all match. Imagine paying £22 to your rivals and watching them win. Their obsession is pathetic. Cheers for the money ya fuds!!

Seen that. Found it well amusing. Guy just looked like a total plum!

Tbh, these undercover yam fools are more than welcome to come to ER week in week out to make an arse of themselves if they want.

GreenCastle
13-08-2016, 05:33 PM
Can see lots of fans trying to wind up Hibs fans this season trying to make a name for themselves.

#FromTheCapital
13-08-2016, 05:39 PM
Borrowing hearts song book from a decade ago and calling Jason Cummings a paedophile. Not sure where to start with that tbh.

stoneyburn hibs
13-08-2016, 05:41 PM
I'd say there was definitely Yams in the away end given their songbook. Weirdos but happy for them to keep giving us their money.

IncredibleHibee
13-08-2016, 05:41 PM
Can see lots of fans trying to wind up Hibs fans this season trying to make a name for themselves.

Exactly this. Comes with the territory of being a big club/favorite. We are a scalp for teams in the championship thats all it is

Just Alf
13-08-2016, 05:42 PM
Looks like this could be their regular thing now. If they can't afford to travel away or are banned then they'll come to the holy ground to try and antagonise us. This has got to be the saddest behaviour in British football.

The 2-0 at half time game must be really, really hurting.
Its brilliant... genuinely looks like that 5-1 game actually ended THEM as a club, they seem to be hung up on everything we do.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

TAHibby
13-08-2016, 05:43 PM
There'll be grown men who go into work, alongside colleagues who are gay, on Monday morning having spent a portion of their weekend chanting "all the hibees are gay". Truly sad and pathetic.

green day
13-08-2016, 05:53 PM
There'll be grown men who go into work, alongside colleagues who are gay, on Monday morning having spent a portion of their weekend chanting "all the hibees are gay". Truly sad and pathetic.

Yes, this was the one that astonished me and prompted me to post.

We can all be a bit radge at the game, but the peado and gay stuff is just crap patter - and to your point, unlikely that many of them will slag off a gay workmate to their face.

Bairns.

Hi Heid Yin
13-08-2016, 06:02 PM
Another team name calling on JC, using at least two "Jambo" chants including the hibees are gay.

WTF is wrong with these fans/clubs?

Or was the group nearest the East infiltrated by jambos? Didn't seem to be many colours there.

Perhaps our resident Pars fan can explain.

That'll be the same Jambos who jump on every single Hibs story in the Evening News.

Viva_Palmeiras
13-08-2016, 06:24 PM
Its brilliant... genuinely looks like that 5-1 game actually ended THEM as a club, they seem to be hung up on everything we do.

I believe the term is "phyrric victory" but English was never my strong point

147lothian
13-08-2016, 06:29 PM
They also borrowed the A'den song book, the word scrotum's fits this bunch of roasters

Nameless
13-08-2016, 06:49 PM
I believe the term is "phyrric victory" but English was never my strong point
Never a more apt use of the phrase.

Danderhall Hibs
13-08-2016, 06:52 PM

I bet there are some others that go in to work alongside colleagues that are paedos as well.

Waxy
13-08-2016, 06:57 PM
Always get the feeling the jambos try to make the impression they have some kind of relationship between the weird fife clubs Dunfy Raith and Cowdenbeath. Reckon the jambos have a problem or three.

Famous Fiver
13-08-2016, 07:39 PM
What's with the announcement before every match that homophobic, sectarian offensive behaviour will bring prosecution then they get to chant that guff for 90 minutes?

As I pointed out to a 10 year old Dunfermline fan after the match. 'You haven't much of a team when you can't beat a bunch of gay paedos.'

cabbageandribs1875
13-08-2016, 07:56 PM
that 'hibees are gay' p@sh really is quite cringeworthy and makes any away fans that sing it appear to be total throbbers, and as for any hertz fans that appear in the away end, they're paying £22 just so they can sing a few daft wee ditties, quite bizarre(but the money is welcome, thanks) utter plums

jacomo
13-08-2016, 08:05 PM

Desperate behaviour.

Hope his mammy has him tucked up in bed by now because it's been a tough day for him.

Glory Lurker
13-08-2016, 08:26 PM

Not because it is aimed at us, but that chant should be viewed the same as racist or sectarian abuse. I'd like to see the authorities clamp down on the OF, and others, for what they do, but they should also be hitting teams that sing this (not that they do anything about the bigot brothers, of course).

HibsNutter
13-08-2016, 08:27 PM
Wouldn't call them real Hearts fans, just little gimps. One of them is likely behind that pathetic Vlad twitter account.

EH6 Hibby
13-08-2016, 08:35 PM
I was right near the away end and the ones nearest us definitely seemed to be Hearts fans. I was cringing every time they started singing.

Haven't seen it mentioned anywhere else, but what was with the celebration when they equalised? You'd be forgiven for thinking they'd just won the league. Only team I've seen celebrate an equaliser like that is Hearts.

BH Hibs
13-08-2016, 08:35 PM
Got beat 2 1 in their cup final **** them

Eaststandee
13-08-2016, 08:41 PM
A group of "Dunfermline fans" walked past me on Leith walk and I spotted a Dundee pin on one of their jacket collars. Strange.

The tramps in the away end at the bottom closest to the east stand were 100% poppy theives.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

NAE NOOKIE
13-08-2016, 08:50 PM
First Falkirk, now Dunfermline with the 'all the Hibees are gay' song ... even the Yams have stopped singing it. What a pathetic bunch they are ... next please.

HUTCHYHIBBY
13-08-2016, 08:59 PM

Watching the seethe flow out of them when the 5-1 stuff gets no reaction is pleasing, I really look forward to their attempted wind-ups these days, they are lost for anything that bothers me now and I'm loving it! :-)

Andy74
13-08-2016, 09:04 PM
Not because it is aimed at us, but that chant should be viewed the same as racist or sectarian abuse. I'd like to see the authorities clamp down on the OF, and others, for what they do, but they should also be hitting teams that sing this (not that they do anything about the bigot brothers, of course).

Yep. It's like the Skacel song. He wasn't a refugee but the offense in the song was that it suggested there was something wrong with being a refugee.

This song is homophobic as its suggesting being gay is something to be ridiculed about.

13-08-2016, 09:04 PM
Guy in front of me going over Crawford bridge was wearing a maroon cap with a heart on the back of it.

Glory Lurker
13-08-2016, 09:13 PM
Yep. It's like the Skacel song. He wasn't a refugee but the offense in the song was that it suggested there was something wrong with being a refugee.

This song is homophobic as its suggesting being gay is something to be ridiculed about.

Deffo.

3pm
13-08-2016, 09:17 PM
1902 is gone so the new craze is to come into the Hibs end.

sarah_hibernian
13-08-2016, 09:20 PM
Desperate behaviour.

Hope his mammy has him tucked up in bed by now because it's been a tough day for him.

Wouldn't call them real Hearts fans, just little gimps. One of them is likely behind that pathetic Vlad twitter account.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

O'Rourke3
13-08-2016, 09:25 PM

Agree but we aren't going to sort this during the game. We should start singing something like The Sun has got his hat on or If you're happy and you know it.

Bostonhibby
13-08-2016, 09:30 PM
Weird people who crave "special" relationships of all sorts. You'd think any proper fans of dunfermline or any other club finding one of them amongst them would out them rather than being stained by association with fans of charity thieving sex offender employing football clubs.

HUTCHYHIBBY
13-08-2016, 09:49 PM
Agree but we aren't going to sort this during the game. We should start singing something like The Sun has got his hat on or If you're happy and you know it.

Eh?

O'Rourke3
13-08-2016, 10:02 PM
Eh?

Laugh it off. We can get upsets the Neanderthal nature of the songs. Dealing with it in a way that subverts their expectation will sort it quicker. Just my opinion of course.

HUTCHYHIBBY
13-08-2016, 10:07 PM
Laugh it off. We can get upsets the Neanderthal nature of the songs. Dealing with it in a way that subverts their expectation will sort it quicker. Just my opinion of course.

Singing those songs will help? I very much doubt it, I'd be happier singing the songs offered up on here every now and then, and they are all pish!

NadeAteMyLunch!
13-08-2016, 10:11 PM
The paedo chants at Cummings are the worst patter going. Proper cringy. The only two sets of fans that have really lowered themselves to it is the Huns and Falkirk. No surprise that he has scored more goals against them than any other team. Admin Athletic start it today and he scores the winner. Keep it up chaps, there will only be one winner.
Oh the Hibees are gay? Really. Was embarrassing 10 years ago. Not only massively homophobic but doesn't actually make any sense at all. Imagine having to try and copy banter from Hearts fans. That's when it's time to call it a day.

JJP
13-08-2016, 10:13 PM
Spend 90 mins calling JC a peado only for him to pop up and score the winner. Nice :)

HibbiesandtheBaddies
13-08-2016, 10:16 PM
DAFC. Struggling for relevance.

Finn2015
13-08-2016, 10:18 PM
Weird how hearts were in action on the same day yet some went into the Dunfermline end. If they are the big team, you would think they would treat us as an irrelevance. Yet, it's strangely the opposite....

southsider
13-08-2016, 10:23 PM
Always get the feeling the jambos try to make the impression they have some kind of relationship between the weird fife clubs Dunfy Raith and Cowdenbeath. Reckon the jambos have a problem or three.

My dad was old school. Although from big Hibs family.ER one week tunes linyslum the nx. Perhaps they are trying to relive those days

monktonharp
13-08-2016, 10:26 PM
The paedo chants at Cummings are the worst patter going. Proper cringy. The only two sets of fans that have really lowered themselves to it is the Huns and Falkirk. No surprise that he has scored more goals against them than any other team. Admin Athletic start it today and he scores the winner. Keep it up chaps, there will only be one winner.
Oh the Hibees are gay? Really. Was embarrassing 10 years ago. Not only massively homophobic but doesn't actually make any sense at all. Imagine having to try and copy banter from Hearts fans. That's when it's time to call it a day.ok then. lets just ask, are you jambos in disguise? .quite a naughty response, I'd say not many fans would like to be accused of that, unless they are on the brink of admin, and seeking advice.

Dashing Bob S
13-08-2016, 10:41 PM
I'm absolutely delighted that a crowd of sad, obsessed Jambos come into the away end to team up with away fans, parading their strange hang-ups, rather than choosing to follow their own team. It's pretty humorous, if maybe a little dull, as the songbook doesn't change much.

For every wee daftie in the away support who sing along with them, there will be half a dozen thinking: 'roasters'.

If I was a Hearts fan, I'd be concerned.

Ergye
14-08-2016, 01:48 AM
It's certainly clear that the fans of these lesser clubs (Hearts, Sevco, Falkirk, Dunfermline) see us as a scalp and are jealous of our style, flair, history, stadium, success, playing squad, fans, manager, community of Leith, celebrity fans, standing in the Scots game and. ....... I could go an all night ...

They have absolutely nothing to penetrate an impenetrable armour so revert to type and to silly childish, unimaginative songs and are willing to spend their hard stolen charity money just to get a look at the Scottish Cup holders and a sly perv at Darren McGregor and Lewy Stevenson.

Oh the Jambos are straaaaaaaaight.

Kavinho
14-08-2016, 05:32 AM
Singing those songs will help? I very much doubt it, I'd be happier singing the songs offered up on here every now and then, and they are all pish!

i often think joining in and drowning it out with All the Hibees love Gray is the best option!

green day
14-08-2016, 07:53 AM
If we needed any confirmation?

This is at 1:27 on our freeview highlights - http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/tv/video/1191

Just after Reilly scores, check the guy front row, left - thats a Hearts scarf.

Obsessed wierdos.

Alex Trager
14-08-2016, 09:01 AM

You can bet 100% that'll be belted out when we play the no mark this season

Finn2015
14-08-2016, 09:12 AM

This is at 1:27 on our freeview highlights - http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/tv/video/1191

Obsessed wierdos.

Their turning up in away supports at Easter road is actually not only sad but quite unsettling. I could be wrong but I can't mind any example of hibees going in to an away support at tynecastle. Just plain weird

SouthMoroccoStu
14-08-2016, 09:13 AM

Obsessed wierdos.

Wow that is wierd to the highest level

Give your rival £22 and see them win

I don't think I'd be happy if I were a pars fan stuck next to this eejit

"Here pal, if you're a Jambo, what are you doing here?"

The Green Goblin
14-08-2016, 09:13 AM
There were a few walking down to the game clearly looking for a reaction from hibs fans.
If they kept up the same kind of shan patter on the way out of the game, I would not be suprised if they were accomodated.

I saw this on my way to the game too.

Jack Hackett
14-08-2016, 10:18 AM
I can see a large number of the wierdos turning up for the Raith match on xmas eve. Maybe we should send an allocation for the game to Tynecastle

Bostonhibby
14-08-2016, 10:18 AM
Wow that is wierd to the highest level

Give your rival £22 and see them win

I don't think I'd be happy if I were a pars fan stuck next to this eejit

"Here pal, if you're a Jambo, what are you doing here?"
Agree, what a crap day out, thanks for the money though, I wouldn't give the yam a penny.

Finn2015
14-08-2016, 10:41 AM
I can see a large number of the wierdos turning up for the Raith match on xmas eve. Maybe we should send an allocation for the game to Tynecastle

Hope they do and skacel gets a last minute injury and isn't there

LustForLeith
14-08-2016, 10:43 AM
Disappointed with the songs Dunfermline were singing yesterday but I can't help feel one or two Hibs fans will be singing about a particular Raith player if/when he plays at Easter Road.

SouthMoroccoStu
14-08-2016, 10:52 AM
Disappointed with the songs Dunfermline were singing yesterday but I can't help feel one or two Hibs fans will be singing about a particular Raith player if/when he plays at Easter Road.

I don't doubt it

And it'll be widely reported as racist behaviour by Hibs fans

Coults1875
14-08-2016, 11:25 AM

Obsessed wierdos.

I watched it on Hibs TV and it looks like a Dunfermline badge to me when he moves his hands? :confused:

Kavinho
14-08-2016, 12:16 PM
I don't doubt it

That Rudi satchel is a f*&kin nobody wee ditty?
Can't see anything offensive about that

Jack Hackett
14-08-2016, 12:25 PM
That Rudi satchel is a f*&kin nobody wee ditty?
Can't see anything offensive about that

... Not to mention the fact that it's a FACT

therealgavmac
14-08-2016, 01:19 PM
... Not to mention the fact that it's a FACT

It can't be, you never put a full-stop after the word FACT..... :wink:

Aldo
14-08-2016, 01:30 PM
Suits me fine if they want to pay to get into watch us play at our ground.

More money for the club.

Why o why though!!!

Waxy
14-08-2016, 01:39 PM
Suits me fine if they want to pay to get into watch us play at our ground.

More money for the club.

Why o why though!!!
Maybe they like to see us beat more (much more) than they like their own team winning? Just a guess.

14-08-2016, 02:14 PM
Picture doing the rounds on social media of some hearts tramp in the away end yesterday giving it the 5-1 sign. Starting to become a pretty regular occurrence these days that jambos tag along to Easter Road in the away end.

For a club whos fans constantly love to tell everyone how much of a "big team" they are and how we're a wee team, an irrelevance to them etc etc they dont half have some very unhealthy obsession with us! We seem to be a constant thorn in their side. More proof that their entire existance revolves around hibs. Everything they ever do simply has to involve getting one over on hibs or having a dig at hibs in some way. All this nonsense earlier in the week about how much they wanted to win the league cup was simply down to the fact hibs had been knocked out. Hibs were out and hearts at the time were still in so suddenly it became a big deal. Same with their new stand, as long as the final capacity is at least 1 seat more than ER they will be happy. Us having the bigger stadium is a real bug bare for them, it doesn't fit in with their whole "big team, wee team" fantasy that they like to tell themselves. Imagine spending £22 to go to your rivals ground simply to support whatever team they are playing?! Weird behaviour.

Truly obsessed, creepy bunch of fans. The term "obsessed" when talking about rival fans is often over used these days but this really is the case with them, absolutely everything involves hibs. I imagine they'll be along to ER in their masses when we play Raith to have another Rudi ****fest. Thanks for filling the coffers boys :aok:

14-08-2016, 02:22 PM
As for the peado chants to Jason Cummings, thats not even remotely funny chanting that to a young laddie who has never done anything wrong. Nothing "banter" about it at all.

SouthMoroccoStu
14-08-2016, 03:53 PM
As for the peado chants to Jason Cummings, thats not even remotely funny chanting that to a young laddie who has never done anything wrong. Nothing "banter" about it at all.

The Daily Record deserve all the blame for this

They printed a story with a tenuous link to Cummings

Greencore
14-08-2016, 04:56 PM
I don't doubt it

Then people need to learn the meaning of racist then.

calumhibee1
14-08-2016, 06:06 PM
Has there not been Hearts fans in the away end at Easter Road for every single game since the Raith playoff game last season? They definitely had some that day, definitely had some at Falkirk playoff at ER, someone said there was some at the Birmingham and QOTS games aswell and there was some yesterday. And it's usually enough of them to not be one wee group of pals either, seems to be quite a few. Creepy *******s.

NORTHERNHIBBY
14-08-2016, 07:11 PM
Guess the option was to be locked out of Pittodrie with the other 385,000 who made the trip to Aberdeen and had that ground bursting to the seams.

Jack Hackett
14-08-2016, 07:24 PM
It can't be, you never put a full-stop after the word FACT..... :wink:

:doh:

Has there not been Hearts fans in the away end at Easter Road for every single game since the Raith playoff game last season? They definitely had some that day, definitely had some at Falkirk playoff at ER, someone said there was some at the Birmingham and QOTS games aswell and there was some yesterday. And it's usually enough of them to not be one wee group of pals either, seems to be quite a few. Creepy *******s.

We're being stalked by jambos :worried:

14-08-2016, 07:58 PM

Yep. Birmingham friendly a few of them unfurled a "hearts Youth" flag and yesterday a few mutants came along and started giving it the 5-1.

Weirdos.

hibsbollah
14-08-2016, 08:08 PM

In which case we need to raise awareness that that song could result in a fine for the club and therefore it should be verboten.

cabbageandribs1875
14-08-2016, 08:13 PM
seriously, is their any other football teams fans that go and watch their rivals playing ? imagine sellick fans giving money to sevco by going to ibrox when sellick play away...and vice versa, it's quite bizarre in this day and age, i refuse to give hertz my money even when hibs are there :) one day they will end up getting a sore face from some of the fans that actually support the away team at ER, the infantile 'oh the hibees are gay' p@sh is a dead giveaway they are hertz fans, i mean surely fans of other teams aren't as thick to join in with the childishness of that pathetic crap and any away fans that do join in when any hertz fans sing it maybe have to have a wee look at themselves, are they there to wind up hibs fans or, support their team

p.s. but thanks for yer giro money you bunch of inbred mutants :)

Hibee87
14-08-2016, 08:26 PM
:doh:

We're being stalked by jambos :worried:

Wonder how we go about getting a restraining order 😂

cabbageandribs1875
14-08-2016, 08:36 PM
had a wee looky at a dunfy fans forum earlier on, there was a thread where one poster mentioned hibs fans(or casuals rather) were singing about Norrie McCathie, which i doubted very much and i'm sure every other hibs fan would be appalled at :agree: then noticed another thread saying it was a load o p@sh

http://dafc.info/forum/read.php?f=1&i=1569989&t=1569989

what's the odds on the guys 'mate' that text him being a jambo and stirring it :rolleyes:

Finn2015
14-08-2016, 10:52 PM
had a wee looky at a dunfy fans forum earlier on, there was a thread where one poster mentioned hibs fans(or casuals rather) were singing about Norrie McCathie, which i doubted very much and i'm sure every other hibs fan would be appalled at :agree: then noticed another thread saying it was a load o p@sh

what's the odds on the guys 'mate' that text him being a jambo and stirring it :rolleyes:

Wouldn't surprise me if they are just bare faced liars tbh. Any crap to justify their rather disturbing obsession with us

SouthMoroccoStu
15-08-2016, 06:51 AM

Excuse my ignorance but what the frig is the "Norrie McCathie song"

I've heard of him but never heard a song about him

I think our friends over the bridge are trying to deflect some unwanted attention

snedzuk
15-08-2016, 07:45 AM
I bet there are some others that go in to work alongside colleagues that are paedos as well.

Im on my way to work just now for a meeting with one - hes the councils Principle Economic Development Officer (no kidding).

lyonhibs
15-08-2016, 10:14 AM
Excuse my ignorance but what the frig is the "Norrie McCathie song"

I've heard of him but never heard a song about him

I think our friends over the bridge are trying to deflect some unwanted attention

He was a Pars legend that died of carbon monoxide poisoning IIRC. So there's probably some ghastly, tasteless song along those lines but I'm happy to say I've no clue what it is.

Nakedmanoncrack
15-08-2016, 11:08 PM
I watched it on Hibs TV and it looks like a Dunfermline badge to me when he moves his hands? :confused:

I know someone in the photo - he's adamant that it was a Dunfermline scarf with red on it, doesn't look like it in the pic but he's no lover of jambos, so can't imagine him fraternising with them on Saturday.

cabbageandribs1875
16-08-2016, 12:28 AM
is the owner/manager of the Mash Tun on Easter Road a yamboid ? :confused:

http://dafc.info/forum/read.php?f=1&i=1569388&t=1569388

The owner of the Mash Tun pub on Easter Road would like to welcome pars fans into his pub before and after Saturday's game at Hibs.

Open at 11am they will be showing the games on BT sport and Sky sports.
Offers for pars fans using the password "wee team, always in our shadow" :
2 X breakfasts for £12
2 pizza's for the price of 1

is that not the dafty saying the obsessed ones use, or does the thread starter frequent the savilledome :rolleyes:

Finn2015
16-08-2016, 09:26 AM

The owner of the Mash Tun pub on Easter Road would like to welcome pars fans into his pub before and after Saturday's game at Hibs.

2 X breakfasts for £12

is that not the dafty saying the obsessed ones use, or does the thread starter frequent the savilledome :rolleyes:

Won't be using that pub again

lord bunberry
16-08-2016, 09:29 AM
Neither will I.

Oscar T Grouch
16-08-2016, 09:43 AM

2 X breakfasts for £12

Seems an awfy strange thing for a pub in ER to do. I assume he's sick and tired of the local custom and is stretching out his arms to the smelly side of the city. It's no a very good bar anyway, but I'll no be anywhere near it anytime soon.

AndyM_1875
16-08-2016, 09:54 AM
I don't actually think those guys in the picture that is doing the rounds on social media are Hearts fans. The bloke with the scarf is actually wearing a Dunfermline scarf from last year's promotion win. The Pars fans that I know can't stand Hearts and that's something that goes back years. And the stuff about Hibs fans saying anything about Norrie McCathie is utter rubbish.

Dunfermline (much like Morton) are a proper traditional Scottish football club IMHO. Generally well supported and they have no need of interlopers with "wee man syndrome".

lyonhibs
16-08-2016, 10:22 AM

2 X breakfasts for £12

This seems highly unlikely to be honest. Was the owner of there not interviewed post 21.05 and he seemed pretty chuffed about the whole thing?

Does anyone know of a Pars Fan that actually went in there and used that top secret code to get the supposed "deals"?

Killiehibbie
16-08-2016, 11:16 AM
You get wee clowns behaving like this at a few grounds. Dumfries last couple of seasons they were at it with 5-1, Hibees are gay, etc.

RoxburghHibs
16-08-2016, 11:27 AM

2 X breakfasts for £12

I know the guy (or my brother does) and he is a Raith Rovers fan! Makes more sense when you think of it now :greengrin

CapitalGreen
16-08-2016, 11:36 AM
I know the guy (or my brother does) and he is a Raith Rovers fan! Makes more sense when you think of it now :greengrin

Definitely a Raith Rovers fan

RoxburghHibs
16-08-2016, 11:41 AM
The Daily Record deserve all the blame for this

They printed a story with a tenuous link to Cummings

If you recall The Sun printed a story about a 'Pink Hibs supporters bus- for away games'.

Years later a Jambo admitted he wrote the article and (shock horror) had just made it up.

However this resulted in that utter cringe worthy song from some horrid fans.

Hibee87
16-08-2016, 11:54 AM
If you recall The Sun printed a story about a 'Pink Hibs supporters bus- for away games'.

Years later a Jambo admitted he wrote the article and (shock horror) had just made it up.

However this resulted in that utter cringe worthy song from some horrid fans.

I thought the story was 'first gay hibs supporters club' which prompted the songs.

RoxburghHibs
16-08-2016, 12:16 PM
I thought the story was 'first gay hibs supporters club' which prompted the songs.

Never heard of that - but either way utter fabrication

Rugy07
16-08-2016, 12:52 PM

That's how I remember it. There was an article (probably in the DR) saying that Hibs were setting up a gay supporters club and I'm sure there was something about Kenny Miller being the pin up for the club. As I recall the following week Yogi celebrated a goal by baring his *rse and saying if anyone's going to be the pin up it's going to be me or something similar. It was a less PC time back then, but it did make me chuckle.

Pete
16-08-2016, 02:39 PM

:agree: Inter-Fife banter.

Pars fans were using these phrases to taunt Raith fans long before our neighbours copied them. The difference is that, unlike hearts, they don't actually seriously believe they are six times the size of their rivals.

HappyHanlon
17-08-2016, 06:27 AM

Why? Cause the owners a Raith fan and he's winding up Dunfermline fans? Ach well, i'm sure it'll miss your custom LMAO.