PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Stocard

Baw187
13-08-2016, 05:09 PM
Tried out a new app on my phone today called Stocard that allows you to add your Season Ticket to your phone and enter the ground using the app, just like Apple Wallet.

Ideal for someone like me who always has the propensity to misplace my ST!

Won't appeal to all but if you like the convenience of just whipping your phone out and scanning it to get in to the game, it's worth a look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nelly070
13-08-2016, 05:44 PM
Tried out a new app on my phone today called Stocard that allows you to add your Season Ticket to your phone and enter the ground using the app, just like Apple Wallet.

Ideal for someone like me who always has the propensity to misplace my ST!

Won't appeal to all but if you like the convenience of just whipping your phone out and scanning it to get in to the game, it's worth a look.

I tried it too but unfortunately the iPhone 6 Plus is to big to fit into the readers!

Baw187
13-08-2016, 05:47 PM
I tried it too but unfortunately the iPhone 6 Plus is to big to fit into the readers!

☹️ Bunmer!

Baw187
13-08-2016, 07:29 PM

Did you try it both ways? If you tap the card it presents the barcode in landscape which surely allows the 6 plus to go under horizontally.