PDA

View Full Version : The late alnernative Match Thread for Travel fashion fodd etc

Ronniekirk
13-08-2016, 12:50 PM
Decided to get Train through Sipping aDark fruit cider ( daughters choice ) had some sushi and chilli popcorn
Persevered tee shirt on and new persevered scarf with the golden hread ( well you know what i mean )
Moan the Hibs and the sun is out an full hibs end if Callums bleary dot counting eyes have go it right

Paloschi
13-08-2016, 12:54 PM
Chorizo tostada washed down with a coffee for breakfast. Now enjoying a pint of joker ipa.

Green polo with light jacket, jeans and ralph lauren polo trainers. Bring on the dunfy

stuart-farquhar
13-08-2016, 01:36 PM
Chorizo tostada washed down with a coffee for breakfast. Now enjoying a pint of joker ipa.

Green polo with light jacket, jeans and ralph lauren polo trainers. Bring on the dunfy

A sausage toastie you mean lol

Jack
13-08-2016, 01:48 PM
I decided to have sardines on toast for lunch. Only 2 sardines in the tin.

I expect there will be less room at Easter Road!

#hardlycrammedinlike

Dashing Bob S
13-08-2016, 01:53 PM
Decided to get Train through Sipping aDark fruit cider ( daughters choice ) had some sushi and chilli popcorn
Persevered tee shirt on and new persevered scarf with the golden hread ( well you know what i mean )
Moan the Hibs and the sun is out an full hibs end if Callums bleary dot counting eyes have go it right

Ronnie, I salute thee. (Not in choice of attire but in starting this thread - excellent idea.)

sleeping giant
13-08-2016, 01:58 PM
Just had ravioli .
Wee chill in the air today.
White Lacoste polo , brown gant jeans and orange adidas trainers.
Yes I'm still clinging to my youth :greengrin:

SteveHFC
13-08-2016, 01:59 PM
Music being played in the last 10 mins has been excellent.