PDA

View Full Version : Excited kid

rotherhamrob
13-08-2016, 05:50 AM
Today is my 10yr olds 1st match and to say he is excited is putting it mildly,he woke me up at 5.30 because he couldn't sleep.
We live in Rotherham and I've asked him if he wants a season ticket to watch Rotherham but he's never been bothered,it just shows the influence parents can have when he's only been in Scotland twice and yet is hibs mad.

Brooster
13-08-2016, 05:57 AM
Brilliant. I hope we get the win that you and your son deserve.

I'm_cabbaged
13-08-2016, 06:01 AM
Superb, hope you both have a great day, give them a shout for me as I can't make it 👍

Sir David Gray
13-08-2016, 06:02 AM
Today is my 10yr olds 1st match and to say he is excited is putting it mildly,he woke me up at 5.30 because he couldn't sleep.
We live in Rotherham and I've asked him if he wants a season ticket to watch Rotherham but he's never been bothered,it just shows the influence parents can have when he's only been in Scotland twice and yet is hibs mad.

Tell Alan Stubbs we said hi before you leave. :greengrin

Pedantic_Hibee
13-08-2016, 06:02 AM
I'm buzzing for today. First season ticket in 15 years due to apathy, living down south, commitments etc.

I hope this season is a memorable one full of goals. Green goals.

Jim44
13-08-2016, 06:43 AM

I'm going with my son and young grandson. They come from Dunfermline but both are Hibbys. This is the wee lad's second game. The last one was the 3-0 Alloa game so good omen I hope.

itslegaltender
13-08-2016, 06:49 AM
Definitely something in the air about this game today. What a time to be a Hibee. This generation is blessed. Hoping we create some noise today and back the team to a great home start.

baggio70
13-08-2016, 07:00 AM
There's 5 members in our new season ticket group. along with 2 of them it's our 1st in over 10 years. Bought a match day ticket for the nephews 1st home game. He's 5 years old . His Hibernian career spans an away day against Dundee United in the semi last season. A Scottish cup perade down leith walk and now what looks like a 16,000+ home game against the pars. Don't want to burst his bubble but long may it continue . He gave me a lucky rubber bat man wrist thing that I wore to the final. It's going back on when I leave the house today.
One final note and don't want to mix threads but , if Olympic goals medals were handed out to sxxte football comintators ,andy walker would win all day long . Can't stand the prxxk.

Flanny boy
13-08-2016, 07:02 AM
Superb.hope he sees a hibs win and have a safe journey. Ps I am travelling up from Blackpool and not slept much myself this big kid is excited to.lol

Scouse Hibee
13-08-2016, 07:04 AM

Great mate, hope he enjoys his first experience at Easter Road.

blackpoolhibs
13-08-2016, 07:13 AM
Superb.hope he sees a hibs win and have a safe journey. Ps I am travelling up from Blackpool and not slept much myself this big kid is excited to.lol

Hurry up and get round here, been up since 6. :greengrin

Big90inOz
13-08-2016, 07:14 AM
Never mind the kid, I'm excited !!!!!
GGTTH

murray26
13-08-2016, 07:44 AM
Hope the two of you have a great day..

Hibernia&Alba
13-08-2016, 09:53 AM
Great stuff. First home game of the season is always exciting: the anticipation and the hope for the months ahead. I'm sure he'll enjoy it.

stoneyburn hibs
13-08-2016, 09:58 AM
I can't get my son out his bed, it's like trying to wake the dead.

rcarter1
13-08-2016, 10:04 AM
I can't get my son out his bed, it's like trying to wake the dead.

Sounds like Jamboitis. :greengrin

stoneyburn hibs
13-08-2016, 10:14 AM
Sounds like Jamboitis. :greengrin

Boak, a jug of water will soon see him out his kip.

Craig_HFC
13-08-2016, 10:17 AM
Mind and go to the correct turnstiles

:greengrin

GreenCastle
13-08-2016, 10:45 AM
Some great reading-hopefully all going to first game or returning enjoy the day - this team is definitely different to previous years. They care and deserve the support !