PDA

View Full Version : Anyone not yet received there season ticket?

Jones28
12-08-2016, 04:56 PM
As it says, I ordered mine last Thursday, received a confirmation and the money was taken from my account but I still haven't had it through. Any advice?

squak
12-08-2016, 05:06 PM
Thought the exact same as yourself bud! Phoned up and the only folk getting new ones are folk that had the cup top up last season! Just the same piece of plastic as last season! Just because cup top up was written on the card and now it doesn't exist it gets upgraded, don't be worrying!

WhileTheChief..
12-08-2016, 05:08 PM
I was in same boat until a paper ticket arrived today. They've run out of ST cards so are issuing tickets for tomorrow as replacements. Cards to be sent out in time for next home game.

This is assuming you need a new or replacement ticket.

Smartie
12-08-2016, 05:26 PM
They're starting to get on my nerves.

I've moved one seat along so I suppose I'll need a ticket/ new card (can't use last year's).

I chased them up yesterday to find there had been a problem with my application, which has now been sorted.

They didn't answer the question I asked about the Dunfermline game at the time, nobody has picked up the phone when I've got through today and they haven't responded to my most recent e-mail.

I'll go up in the morning and hopefully get it sorted.

They don't make it easy for you, that's for sure.

Jones28
12-08-2016, 06:00 PM
Thought the exact same as yourself bud! Phoned up and the only folk getting new ones are folk that had the cup top up last season! Just the same piece of plastic as last season! Just because cup top up was written on the card and now it doesn't exist it gets upgraded, don't be worrying!

Trouble is I'm buying a new one as opposed to renewing

Billychaotic182
12-08-2016, 10:07 PM
Same, they have sent me paper tickets for tomorrow's game but I had to phone up to see what has happening!! Otherwise I'd still be waiting!

Jones28
12-08-2016, 10:10 PM
Gonna head down to the TO early tomorrow as ideally I want to swap seats so I can sit with the missus!

Had I not asked on here I wouldn't have had a clue what was happening re tickets/replacements