View Full Version : Andy Walker slates Scotty Brow as immature..

Hibby soldier
11-08-2016, 07:14 PM
Pundit Andy Walker brands Scott Brown’s jibe at Jamie Walker as "immature and thoughtless"http://dlyr.ec/dHD3O3 (https://t.co/MlhsPSu27x)

11-08-2016, 07:24 PM
Ohhhh hark at Andy Walker..... Bawbag.

11-08-2016, 07:24 PM
Daily Record link.

Finn2015
11-08-2016, 07:27 PM
Andy walker, the tits tit

Pundit Andy Walker brands Scott Brown’s jibe at Jamie Walker as "immature and thoughtless"http://dlyr.ec/dHD3O3 (https://t.co/MlhsPSu27x)

Don't click the link. Daily Ranger.

Andy Walker is an absolute welt of a man.

11-08-2016, 07:30 PM
Won't be clicking on the link but Walker is a stroker. Well suited to that publication.

Finn2015
11-08-2016, 07:31 PM
He has taken the Hun gold. Writing for that rag

11-08-2016, 07:33 PM
I'm sure Scott Brown , or anybody for that matter , could honestly not give a flying **** what Andy Walker thinks about anything.

11-08-2016, 07:37 PM
Media bomb to inflame, enrage and provoke reaction (and social media clicks to their site).
Best ignored.

11-08-2016, 07:41 PM
I hope He's not looking for an invite back to Celtic park any time soon

He's become a real Hun (diet and full fat) sympathiser recently

His comments after the cup final were strange and laughable to say the least

11-08-2016, 07:42 PM
Walker is trolling for clicks. Don't fall for it.

11-08-2016, 07:43 PM
Lost interest at the Andy Walker bit.

11-08-2016, 07:44 PM
Media bomb to inflame, enrage and provoke reaction (and social media clicks to their site).
Best ignored.

Yep, the equivalent of one of those click bait things of Facebook:

'You'll never believe the bombshell Wayne Rooney has just tweeted'

Story is a picture of him with sky blue boots or some pish. Thr Daily Record is still trying to keep up the pretence of being a proper paper so it's funny seeing them reduced to this.

Clarence
11-08-2016, 07:50 PM
Andy Walker is the Katie Hopkins of Scottish football.

RCNG
11-08-2016, 07:52 PM
Can we add a warning for that rags links?

high bee
11-08-2016, 07:53 PM

Harsh...

She's not that annoying. 😂

11-08-2016, 07:56 PM
I wish it was me. Would love to be called 'thoughtless and immature' by a man for once.

11-08-2016, 07:57 PM

She is better looking waiker looks like a melting marshmellow. Also A wee jakey

11-08-2016, 07:58 PM
Slated for telling the truth only in Scotland.

11-08-2016, 07:59 PM
Don't think there's any love lost between these two....sure Scott brown tore into him before about something he did/said.......boys a grade A *****

11-08-2016, 08:01 PM
Walker is a tool. Actively encourages diving. Welt

11-08-2016, 08:04 PM
Ohhhh hark at Andy Walker..... Bawbag.

100% Bawbag Windbag Blawhard Ratsack etc.

What is it with this muppet? He's forever talking down former clubs. A mouth for hire to rags like the Daily the ranger. He's as bad as the hun mouthpiece former motherwell player Craigan and that's saying something.

Scotty was bang on the money calling Walker out for being a cheating rat diver.

Glory Glory

11-08-2016, 08:07 PM
There really needs to be something added to this site to make all links to that Hun Fanzine invalid.

Oh, and Andy Walker is a total cockwomble.

11-08-2016, 08:08 PM
He's got previous for peddling the Record party line as well. Remember when he used to sit on Scotsport and demand Hibs let our players join the old firm as we were holding them back.

11-08-2016, 08:08 PM
There really needs to be something added to this site to make all links to that Hun Fanzine invalid.

Oh, and Andy Walker is a total cockwomble.

4WAW
11-08-2016, 08:40 PM

try archive.is - works for me (WoS readers will know this trick).

This means that one person takes the hit but everyone can read the link, depriving the redcoat of clicks.

11-08-2016, 08:41 PM
Somebody said on the Daily Record thread that all the anger is pointless because people will keep posting links to their website regardless. Good call.

11-08-2016, 09:00 PM
Andy walker, the tits tit

Ha ha, sums him up perfectly!

11-08-2016, 09:06 PM
Admins, can you not just shut these kind of pointless threads down? Folk moaning about a rag promoting a nobody ex footballer. Just promotes both - which is why they do it. Either shut down or I'll just no bother with Hibs.net...

11-08-2016, 09:10 PM
Harsh...

She's not that annoying. 😂

She is

11-08-2016, 09:13 PM
Admins, can you not just shut these kind of pointless threads down? Folk moaning about a rag promoting a nobody ex footballer. Just promotes both - which is why they do it. Either shut down or I'll just no bother with Hibs.net...

We try to moderate the forums as little as possible and avoid deleting things that aren't offensive, in poor taste etc.

Personally I'd encourage people to avoid posting links to the DR, my heart even says I probably wouldn't even be against an outright ban but I'd be a bit uncomfortable about stopping people discussing what they want to discuss on here. It's not really what we are about.

11-08-2016, 09:16 PM
Andy Walker is genuinely one of the biggest dicks walking this planet right now. I think he's got serious issues, he's constantly raging on the TV. Angry about things that shouldn't upset anybody. He's so ****ing negative as well. Absolute disgrace that he's got the gig that he's got. Must be 100's of ex pros that would be better.
The second he defended diving he should have been binned.

11-08-2016, 09:21 PM
Because Andy Walker is the voice of reason....

11-08-2016, 09:30 PM

As an ex player The voice of Treason surely.

11-08-2016, 09:40 PM

Easy peasy, dinny bother with the message board

You obviously took time to open a thread you think is a waste of time, so why do it

Bye bye 😱

11-08-2016, 09:54 PM

He pretty much said in sunday's commentary that he wouldn't criticise walker for cheating because he cheated himself when he played. Shameless.

11-08-2016, 10:08 PM
Somebody said on the Daily Record thread that all the anger is pointless because people will keep posting links to their website regardless. Good call.

That was me. It's mental that folk rightly moan about that rag yet post and open links as soon as it mentions hibs.

Ban links to the daily record as far as I'm concerned.

11-08-2016, 10:20 PM
Andy Walker the pundit that needs punted.

11-08-2016, 10:39 PM

That's unfair to KH, btw. :tsk tsk:

11-08-2016, 10:41 PM
i'm finally starting to detest andy wa*ker

11-08-2016, 10:43 PM

or, the admins could allow democracy and all that, no likey no clickey :dunno: i personally no longer click on daily ranger links but it's fine by me if someone puts a link up for it

11-08-2016, 11:11 PM
Has Brown never seen one of his team mates take a dive while playing for Celtc :rolleyes: wonder if the compliance officer will have anything to say about Browns comment regarding another player "cheating".

12-08-2016, 07:19 AM
Walker is a monologue drone of commentator.
Who is of factually incorrect.
The player in question did cheat . Appealed but was convicted of being a cheat.
And now serves a cheats ban .
Quite clear to me

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

12-08-2016, 07:37 AM

By then

12-08-2016, 08:33 AM
That was me. It's mental that folk rightly moan about that rag yet post and open links as soon as it mentions hibs.

Ban links to the daily record as far as I'm concerned.

I'd agree with that and I'd say most fans on here would be happy to see it happen. As it is we are generating advertising revenue for a weegie rangers and celtc fanzine that undermines our club at every opportunity. **** them.

12-08-2016, 08:49 AM
Walker is trolling for clicks. Don't fall for it.

Agree, he's not been the same since his erse hole transplant operation. Not since the new erse hole rejected him.

12-08-2016, 09:13 AM
We try to moderate the forums as little as possible and avoid deleting things that aren't offensive, in poor taste etc.

Personally I'd encourage people to avoid posting links to the DR, my heart even says I probably wouldn't even be against an outright ban but I'd be a bit uncomfortable about stopping people discussing what they want to discuss on here. It's not really what we are about.

You wouldn't need an outright ban if you had the plug-in (or whatever it is) that the Bounce had/has that changes certain words to something of the admin's choosing. So for example, if the 'banned' word was 'dailyrecord' and the replacement word was 'dailyranger', then all DR links would read as www.dailyranger.co.uk once posted which would make the link invalid.

Still easy enough to get around for those who are determined to read their pish but effective enough to stop most folk following the link and the DR getting money.

12-08-2016, 09:31 AM
You wouldn't need an outright ban if you had the plug-in (or whatever it is) that the Bounce had/has that changes certain words to something of the admin's choosing. So for example, if the 'banned' word was 'dailyrecord' and the replacement word was 'dailyranger', then all DR links would read as www.dailyranger.co.uk once posted which would make the link invalid.

Still easy enough to get around for those who are determined to read their pish but effective enough to stop most folk following the link and the DR getting money.

We could do that but that would restrict the freedom of posters to say what they want. Some people do wish to discuss the DR , we're not in the business of silencing them even though many of us, myself included, wish they wouldn't. It's up to the users here which links they want to post, not the admins.

12-08-2016, 09:36 AM
We could do that but that would restrict the freedom of posters to say what they want. Some people do wish to discuss the DR , we're not in the business of silencing them even though many of us, myself included, wish they wouldn't. It's up to the users here which links they want to post, not the admins.

Not really as it's simple to get around; you just copy the link into the address bar in your browser and change 'ranger' to 'record' and the link will work.

How about a poll to decide on a DR ban; then it will be a democratic decision based on the opinions of posters?

12-08-2016, 09:39 AM
Not really as it's simple to get around; you just copy the link into the address bar in your browser and change 'ranger' to 'record' and the link will work.

How about a poll to decide on a DR ban; then it will be a democratic decision based on the opinions of posters?

Anything else you'd like to ban while you are at it? May as well stick them all up on the same poll. :aok:

12-08-2016, 09:45 AM
Anything else you'd like to ban while you are at it? May as well stick them all up on the same poll. :aok:

Polls should be banned.

12-08-2016, 09:46 AM

Aye.

Unnecessarily cheeky responses to reasonable suggestions based on the thread's content.

12-08-2016, 09:52 AM
Aye.

Unnecessarily cheeky responses to reasonable suggestions based on the thread's content.

Fair point. :greengrin
Seriously though, where would we stop? The Sun isn't popular so we could ban links to that as well. And the Scotsman and The Evening News. I find Follow Follow, Kickback and Kerrydale Street pretty obnoxious as sites so should we ban links to them as well?
I sympathise with what you are saying but some Hibs fans do want to discuss the DR and its contents. I'm not sure that anybody here should be telling them that they can't.

12-08-2016, 11:08 AM
Get Andy Walker off my telly!!

12-08-2016, 11:12 AM
Can we be honest and say that other than "Henderson to deliver" and "At last" the Sky coverage was *****? Between Andy Wa nker and Neil McCann it was a massive Sevco love in.

12-08-2016, 11:15 AM
Fair point. :greengrin
Seriously though, where would we stop? The Sun isn't popular so we could ban links to that as well. And the Scotsman and The Evening News. I find Follow Follow, Kickback and Kerrydale Street pretty obnoxious as sites so should we ban links to them as well?
I sympathise with what you are saying but some Hibs fans do want to discuss the DR and its contents. I'm not sure that anybody here should be telling them that they can't.

Bang on :aok: I can't be doing with the Record either but nobody forces me to open any links on here.

On the thread topic - I completely understand and agree with the general sentiments on Andy Walker... However I hope the apparent liking/sympathy/backing of the Celtic captain is only temporary due to a recent incident involving a cheating Hearts player. A lot of "Scotty"s etc floating around just now, maybe just me but doesn't sit all that easy :greengrin

Disclaimer: I idolised him when he was with us.

TAHibby
12-08-2016, 11:31 AM
Can we be honest and say that other than "Henderson to deliver" and "At last" the Sky coverage was *****? Between Andy Wa nker and Neil McCann it was a massive Sevco love in.

Even Proven was going on about 'hibsing it'... coverage was dreadful at full time with some of the comments from walker, pundits and presenter (forget his name)

12-08-2016, 11:34 AM

I watched the BBC coverage for the first time last weekend and imo whilst Ian Crocker was infinitely better than Liam MacLeod, the BBC coverage was superior in every other way, especially (as usual) Michael Stewart.

I think I'll maybe go and carry out some further analysis though.

12-08-2016, 11:38 AM
Get Andy Walker off my telly!!

AW is an arstroll.

12-08-2016, 11:39 AM
I watched the BBC coverage for the first time last weekend and imo whilst Ian Crocker was infinitely better than Liam MacLeod, the BBC coverage was superior in every other way, especially (as usual) Michael Stewart.

I think I'll maybe go and carry out some further analysis though.

It's when Kenny Miller hit the post and Andy ****er says "It's a great attempt/strike (whatever it was) from Kenny" like he was speaking about his best name, first name only. GTF. Don't trust any company or person who has anything to do with Rupert Murdoch.

12-08-2016, 11:53 AM
[emoji106] That'll do for me.

12-08-2016, 02:13 PM

Sorry Admins. I was pished and grumpy when I posted this. I'm normally all for free speech...:taxi

13-08-2016, 10:59 AM
Has anyone ever seen Andy Walker smile?

13-08-2016, 11:15 AM
Did Scott Brown not say that Andy Walker is a poor mans Gary Neville. Summed up perfectly. Proper welt of a man.

13-08-2016, 11:49 AM
Talking about the dive on off the ball. "Should the Celtic snd scotland captain call Walker a cheat", "no". "So he shouldn't tell the truth?" 😂😂