PDA

View Full Version : I HOPE WE CAN .but will we ?and why not just wondering

biffo1875
11-08-2016, 06:59 PM
looking like we are going to get a good crowd on saturday .many be 14/15 k hibbies .as i say will we get this every home game i really hope so .and really get behind the team.but will we thoughs ,ggtth:flag::flag::flag:

lugz
11-08-2016, 07:06 PM
It's all results dependant, facts are season tickets are up because we won the cup and there's a feel good factor. If we win on Saturday and kick on the crowds will grow as the season goes on.

There will be near a sellout to see us celebrate the league as well 😉

HibbyAndy
11-08-2016, 07:09 PM
Got to keep winning our home games and the crowds will take care of itself

Itsnoteasy
11-08-2016, 07:11 PM
It's all results dependant, facts are season tickets are up because we won the cup and there's a feel good factor. If we win on Saturday and kick on the crowds will grow as the season goes on.

There will be near a sellout to see us celebrate the league as well 😉

That will be the cup final day trippers you are talking about.

biffo1875
11-08-2016, 07:12 PM
Got to keep winning our home games and the crowds will take care of itself

and away games andy lol hows you doing ? ggtth

HibbyAndy
11-08-2016, 07:18 PM
and away games andy lol hows you doing ? ggtth

True Keith :greengrin

I'm good mate , How's you ?

lord bunberry
11-08-2016, 07:44 PM
If we keep winning, people will keep coming.

Carheenlea
11-08-2016, 07:59 PM
Football attending is habitual, and it's easier to stop going than return when you have found something else to do with your free time.
A few decent performances in front of decent crowds, and you'll be surprised at how many get the bug back again and get back to following Hibs as part of their weekend activities.
Not everyone is a diehard - some just need to see a bit more of a return on their investment to make what is not a cheap pastime into something they can justify regularly.