Dashing Bob S
10-08-2016, 10:39 PM
For brightening up my week...

CallumHibs07
10-08-2016, 10:42 PM
Anyone got a login for keekback? Seems to be in lockdown... :cb

Vini1875
10-08-2016, 10:44 PM
Did they annoy an Irish Gypsy many many moons ago?

The Green Goblin
10-08-2016, 10:46 PM
Got it now...

RoYO!
10-08-2016, 10:46 PM
Must be a fair few number of years now :P

Dashing Bob S
10-08-2016, 10:50 PM
Did they annoy an Irish Gypsy many many moons ago?

Oh nothing as serious as that. They just bumped some charities, small local businesses, benefited from the rape of a small nation's resources by thieves, were incorporated into part of a criminal empire that involved drug and people trafficking and their last owner is probably in a concrete pillar in a new-build Siberian city, or a gender-reassigned harlot, working a truck stop in Reno, Nevada.

majorhibs
10-08-2016, 10:51 PM
Long live poodles! & their fife handlers!

poolman
10-08-2016, 11:05 PM

What a prissy bunch

Every time they get beat ( quite often now ) Yakbak goes into lockdown 😄

NAE NOOKIE
10-08-2016, 11:33 PM

But, but, but .... why? This is the diddy cup, surely getting knocked out should barely merit a mention, far be it a lockdown :greengrin

AdidasHibernian
11-08-2016, 04:35 AM
Neilson is Wonderful, brightens up my day listening to his depressing voice after the Yams lose AGAIN.

Cheers Robbie you wee Belter!!

johnbc70
11-08-2016, 06:09 AM
They really do have a very high opinion of themselves. I suppose when you cheat for years and pay big wages for players and have some success you get used to seeing a winning team. Now they are living within their means like most other teams do they don't like it one bit. Welcome to the real world Yams.

chinaman
11-08-2016, 07:06 AM
Won't be long till they turn on the bull mastiff lookalike.
Can't see her putting up with any nonsense from the deluded beasts.
She walks and the savilles die
Pleasing.

Finn2015
11-08-2016, 07:29 AM
They really do have a very high opinion of themselves. I suppose when you cheat for years and pay big wages for players and have some success you get used to seeing a winning team. Now they are living within their means like most other teams do they don't like it one bit. Welcome to the real world Yams.

Yip they really are the wee cousins of the huns

Bill Milne
11-08-2016, 07:46 AM
""It was a very young team" said Robbie Neilson", I expect him to say. His standard excuse for defeat these days!!

Finn2015
11-08-2016, 07:55 AM
Have to congratulate any team that beats them as they have to do it with the disadvantage of a customary penalty given against them

Bill Milne
11-08-2016, 08:04 AM
""It was a very young team" said Robbie Neilson", I expect him to say. His standard excuse for defeat these days!!

Just seen Neilson's post-match comments on Keechback and, unbelievably, this is exactly what he said!! Even the Yams are beginning to see through this bull***** and are slagging the Great Man for continuing to use it as an excuse.

HappyHanlon
11-08-2016, 08:07 AM
Wee Airdrie Jambo, Alan Lithgow, Graham Rix, Craig "loves the webcam" Thomson, Rolf Harris, Ian Watkins, Jimmy Saville - yer hoofball thug merchants took one helluva beating!

RoxburghHibs
11-08-2016, 08:22 AM
Wee Airdrie Jambo, Alan Lithgow, Graham Rix, Craig "loves the webcam" Thomson, Rolf Harris, Ian Watkins, Jimmy Saville - yer hoofball thug merchants took one helluva beating!

:top marks:flag:

DanHFC1875
11-08-2016, 08:26 AM
https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13876671_1084602331615704_1266467687250203686_n.jp g?oh=61b4a9c19a49a95e76af968222423e55&oe=58161BD1

Waxy
11-08-2016, 08:32 AM
They really dont like the league cup. Maybe its a no replays no money spinners thing.

KeithTheHibby
11-08-2016, 12:41 PM
Just seen Neilson's post-match comments on Keechback and, unbelievably, this is exactly what he said!! Even the Yams are beginning to see through this bull***** and are slagging the Great Man for continuing to use it as an excuse.

The thing is they all know that Levein is actually the man in charge yet won't admit it therefore Neilson gets it tight.

Levein is untouchable at that club and long may it continue. They will win **** all with this twat having any control over football matters.

Franck Stanton
11-08-2016, 12:53 PM
Levien still working on his favoured 1-4-6-0 formation.

Smartie
11-08-2016, 12:56 PM
They're not going to win the wee cup until they slap two huge Hibs badges outside the main entrance at Tynie.

Onion
11-08-2016, 03:30 PM
The Yams effectively died on 21 May 2016. SPFL, Europe, League Cup, Scottish Cup blah blah blah.... they're going through the motions but nothing matters any more. Sad :greengrin

erin go bragh
11-08-2016, 06:39 PM
It's brilliant on keek back . Here's a cracker .

Cesny's PhotoCesny
Today, 18:02
I have never felt so humiliated as a Hearts fan as I do now. In the back of my mind I knew that there was a fair chance Hibs would win the Scottish Cup at some point. However, never did I think we would gift wrap them the win and destroy 114 years of history. That was bad enough. To then hear our owner wish Hibs good luck and declare she was happy they won it was a right kick in the baws to every Hearts man and woman.

By the start of this season, I was over it and accepted that under Neilson we have had more good than bad so was willing to give him a crack at this season. To then suffer our worst European result in our history and be humiliated at Tynecastle by a semi-professional side from Malta was unforgivable.

There are no signs that embarrssments of this scale are going to stop under the current regime. We capitulated once again last night in a cup compeition from a winning position and I am now dreading the start of the Scottish Cup.
Edited by Cesny, Today, 18:03.

SteveHFC
11-08-2016, 07:58 PM

Cesny's PhotoCesny
I have never felt so humiliated as a Hearts fan as I do now. In the back of my mind I knew that there was a fair chance Hibs would win the Scottish Cup at some point. However, never did I think we would gift wrap them the win and destroy 114 years of history. That was bad enough. To then hear our owner wish Hibs good luck and declare she was happy they won it was a right kick in the baws to every Hearts man and woman.

By the start of this season, I was over it and accepted that under Neilson we have had more good than bad so was willing to give him a crack at this season. To then suffer our worst European result in our history and be humiliated at Tynecastle by a semi-professional side from Malta was unforgivable.

There are no signs that embarrssments of this scale are going to stop under the current regime. We capitulated once again last night in a cup compeition from a winning position and I am now dreading the start of the Scottish Cup.

wonderful post by cerny.

Dashing Bob S
12-08-2016, 01:58 AM

Cesny's PhotoCesny

This is so sad! "Destroy 114 years of history..." it's actually OUR history, not there's. Talk about living by proxy through your neighbors.

Man Down Under
12-08-2016, 02:19 AM
Maybe they were referring to the history of their song book. Which is now going to have to have a few pages ripped out.

Sent from my SM-J200Y using Tapatalk

Pete
12-08-2016, 05:30 AM

Cesny's PhotoCesny

Do hearts supporters call these people bedwetters?

If not, I'd like to suggest that name.

HIBERNIAN-0762
12-08-2016, 07:23 AM

Cesny's PhotoCesny

It just shows the utter arrogance and delusion that they have as a mindset, a truly laughable club living way way over their means. Who needs the Comedy Stand when you can read tripe like this.

Finn2015
12-08-2016, 07:59 AM
In actual fact, hertz fans would be better off if they stopped these delusions of grandeur and got their heads into reality a bit. The rubbish they spew is simply stunning at times.

JDHibs
12-08-2016, 08:09 AM
Now hearts have came out and said they want Brown banned for calling Walker a cheat, even though Walker was found guilty of being a cheat...

The club that just keeps on giving!

Waxy
12-08-2016, 08:29 AM

Cesny's PhotoCesny

Edited by Cesny, Today, 18:03.Unreal. 114 years between the cup wins is OUR history and nothing to do with anyone else.

Bostonhibby
12-08-2016, 11:58 AM
Oh nothing as serious as that. They just bumped some charities, small local businesses, benefited from the rape of a small nation's resources by thieves, were incorporated into part of a criminal empire that involved drug and people trafficking and their last owner is probably in a concrete pillar in a new-build Siberian city, or a gender-reassigned harlot, working a truck stop in Reno, Nevada.
You forgot to include the new away strip in the list of abominations.

Smartie
12-08-2016, 12:07 PM
Unreal. 114 years between the cup wins is OUR history and nothing to do with anyone else.

Aye.

But to be fair to our 12-fingered friend, pissing a 2 goal lead up the wall at home to your greatest rivals, losing the replay allowing them to go on and win the cup after 114 years will forever be part of theirs.

Kato
12-08-2016, 12:49 PM
In actual fact, hertz fans would be better off if they stopped these delusions of grandeur and got their heads into reality a bit. The rubbish they spew is simply stunning at times.

As a collective, no chance.

surreyhibbie
12-08-2016, 12:52 PM
Aye.

But to be fair to our 12-fingered friend, pissing a 2 goal lead up the wall at home to your greatest rivals, losing the replay allowing them to go on and win the cup after 114 years will forever be part of theirs.

:agree:

Some of them on Keechback are really hurting about that.

:greengrin:greengrin

Onion
12-08-2016, 01:04 PM

Cesny's PhotoCesny

Just more evidence of their utter obsession with Hibs. What Hibs do or don't do defines their moods and very existence. Hearts FC is a side show to the average Yam yam. :greengrin

"A kick in the baws for every Hearts man and woman" :hmmm:

hibee_nation
12-08-2016, 01:13 PM
To be fair to the yams if they were to describe their worst nightmare scenario in the Scottish Cup before we won it 2016 would be pretty much it. They are hurting bad right now. :thumbsup:

hibee_nation
12-08-2016, 01:16 PM
Just more evidence of their utter obsession with Hibs. What Hibs do or don't do defines their moods and very existence. Hearts FC is a side show to the average Yam yam. :greengrin

"A kick in the baws for every Hearts man and woman" :hmmm:

They quite often get their fathers and sisters mixed up, easy mistake :greengrin

lapsedhibee
12-08-2016, 02:14 PM
Do hearts supporters call these people bedwetters?

"Frothers" was the insult of choice over there last time I looked (couple of years ago).

HIBERNIAN-0762
12-08-2016, 06:22 PM
17294 :hilarious

Northernhibee
12-08-2016, 06:47 PM
Ten minutes to go, 2-0 up against your biggest rivals at home.

http://i4.irishmirror.ie/incoming/article8020424.ece/ALTERNATES/s1023/Hibs-v-Rangers-Scottish-Cup-Final.jpg

Kato
12-08-2016, 07:08 PM
Ten minutes to go, 2-0 up against your biggest rivals at home.

http://i4.irishmirror.ie/incoming/article8020424.ece/ALTERNATES/s1023/Hibs-v-Rangers-Scottish-Cup-Final.jpg

Their players were all high-sixing each coming off the park at halftime thinking they were through. Then Robbie uttered the hilarious line about the replay being a "good money-spinner on a nice big pitch". Then, after Hertz were papped oot by Jason's superb goal he was rushing around telling anyone who'd listen that "cross field balls, that's how you beat Hibs", even though his (Levein's) tactics had just failed. I doubt they thought that we would go onto that glorious day and win it at the time but the fact that we did must mean that tie haunts them, regularly.

Northernhibee
12-08-2016, 07:31 PM
When you look at that run to the cup. Our biggest rivals (after being two down with ten minutes to go away from home), the then reigning champions, a premiership side in the semis when our form was hopeless and then the most vile club in Scotland with an injury time winner.

That'd make an even better movie than the Leicester one that's being planned.

PatHead
12-08-2016, 07:35 PM
As a collective, no chance.

What is the collective noun for a group of Hearts supporters?

Perhaps an incest of Hearts supporters. Any better suggestions?

Radium
12-08-2016, 07:36 PM

An administration of ...

Bobo
12-08-2016, 07:41 PM

A Delusion of
A Merrick of
A Council of :rolleyes:

Carheenlea
12-08-2016, 07:42 PM
A plague of Jambo's.

WoreTheGreen
12-08-2016, 07:45 PM
A plague of Jambo's.

A school of jannies litte helppers

Northernhibee
12-08-2016, 07:47 PM
A disappointment of Jambos.

northstandhibby
12-08-2016, 07:51 PM
A plague of Jambo's.

A mutation of neanderthal species called Yams.

Glory Glory

Prof. Shaggy
12-08-2016, 07:53 PM
A bottle of...

O'Rourke3
12-08-2016, 08:32 PM
A Bankruptcy

SaulGoodman
12-08-2016, 08:38 PM
C***s

SuperAllyMcleod
12-08-2016, 08:42 PM
An obsession of Jambos

calumhibee1
12-08-2016, 08:43 PM

Cesny's PhotoCesny

And when they claim that they're not obsessed with us you just show them this post. It's like when they won the Scottish Cup. All they care about is the fact they horsed us. All references to that day are about 5-1 against there biggest rivals, none about the fact that they actually won the cup because of it because beating us is the be all and end all.

bingo70
12-08-2016, 08:50 PM
Can anyone make out anything Neilson says?

I must have heard his interview on the radio 5 or 6 times and I cannae make out a word he says.

He's a mumbling tramp.

(I also think on the face of it he's done a good job, don't see why he's so unpopular with their fans?)

Pete
12-08-2016, 08:55 PM
A groping of jambos.

jgl07
12-08-2016, 09:00 PM
A Delusion of
A Merrick of
A Council of :rolleyes:
A Saville of .......

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x411/JGL07/Savilles_zps83b53295.jpg (http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/JGL07/media/Savilles_zps83b53295.jpg.html)

Drumlanrig
12-08-2016, 09:08 PM
A Saville of .......

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x411/JGL07/Savilles_zps83b53295.jpg (http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/JGL07/media/Savilles_zps83b53295.jpg.html)

A cockwomble of ...

Marco G
12-08-2016, 09:08 PM

I must have heard his interview on the radio 5 or 6 times and I cannae make out a word he says.

He's a mumbling tramp.

(I also think on the face of it he's done a good job, don't see why he's so unpopular with their fans?)
Think he mumbled that they were playing far better than the start of the last two seasons where they rode their luck, while this season they seem to have been a bit unlucky against Celtic, and St Johnstone and that Maltese team whose name I had never heard before, and ....... (fill in the names of their next few opponents).

NadeAteMyLunch!
12-08-2016, 09:14 PM
To be fair to the yams if they were to describe their worst nightmare scenario in the Scottish Cup before we won it 2016 would be pretty much it. They are hurting bad right now. :thumbsup:

1) They beat a decent Aberdeen side in the round before meeting us and were full of hope. It was the first time they had scored a goal in the competition for about 4 years in their defence.
2) The year ended in 6. They always at least make the final in years that end in 6 I read several times on Facebook. It's their year.
3) Drawn against lower league Hibs at home, their whipping boys they said. Some said it was a bye in to the last 8. They pished themselves that Hibee Gary Anderson had drawn them at home when he only had the two of us left to pick. He's 'hibsed the draw' they cried.
4) 2-0 up with 10 mins left. 'STUBBSY, STUBBSY' was the cry from the Wheatfield stand. 'Since 1902' sang the Asbestos stand.
5) A wonder header by ex Yam Jason Cummings and an injury time leveller from ex Tynecastle player, Hibs fan Hanlon.
6) A winning goal in the replay from, you guessed it, ex yam Cummings. Wonderful assist from ex yam Gray. Two disallowed goals for Hearts as well-shame.
7) A goal from ex yam Keatings, with an assist from ex yam Gray helps us through to the semi's.
8) A one-off majestic performance from an overweight goalie that they had been pishing themselves laughing at 120 minutes earlier.
9) Winning penalty scored by...yup it's ex yam Cummings again.
10) 2-1 down in the final with 10 minutes left on the clock. You would think they would have learned after point 4 above, but nope. Txts start flooding in "Hibsed it again". "115 years hobos". Up pops one of their most hated players, Stokes, to score his second of the game.
11) Deep into injury time-definitely the very worst way they would want us to win the cup- and up pops.....no, surely not, not ANOTHER ex yam?? Yup, sure is! Ex yam Gray with the winning goal!!

So to recap, that's 5(including a winning penalty) goals from ex yams on our cup run, as well as putting them out en route.

Our win will haunt the more bitter Jambos for a long, long, long time(eternity basically)

Lovely stuff [emoji1184]

northstandhibby
12-08-2016, 10:02 PM
1) They beat a decent Aberdeen side in the round before meeting us and were full of hope. It was the first time they had scored a goal in the competition for about 4 years in their defence.
2) The year ended in 6. They always at least make the final in years that end in 6 I read several times on Facebook. It's their year.
3) Drawn against lower league Hibs at home, their whipping boys they said. Some said it was a bye in to the last 8. They pished themselves that Hibee Gary Anderson had drawn them at home when he only had the two of us left to pick. He's 'hibsed the draw' they cried.
4) 2-0 up with 10 mins left. 'STUBBSY, STUBBSY' was the cry from the Wheatfield stand. 'Since 1902' sang the Asbestos stand.
5) A wonder header by ex Yam Jason Cummings and an injury time leveller from ex Tynecastle player, Hibs fan Hanlon.
6) A winning goal in the replay from, you guessed it, ex yam Cummings. Wonderful assist from ex yam Gray. Two disallowed goals for Hearts as well-shame.
7) A goal from ex yam Keatings, with an assist from ex yam Gray helps us through to the semi's.
8) A one-off majestic performance from an overweight goalie that they had been pishing themselves laughing at 120 minutes earlier.
10) 2-1 down in the final with 10 minutes left on the clock. You would think they would have learned after point 4 above, but nope. Txts start flooding in "Hibsed it again". "115 years hobos". Up pops one of their most hated players, Stokes, to score his second of the game.
11) Deep into injury time-definitely the very worst way they would want us to win the cup- and up pops.....no, surely not, not ANOTHER ex yam?? Yup, sure is! Ex yam Gray with the winning goal!!

So to recap, that's 5(including a winning penalty) goals from ex yams on our cup run, as well as putting them out en route.

Our win will haunt the more bitter Jambos for a long, long, long time(eternity basically)

Lovely stuff [emoji1184]

Yes, winning the cup against all the odds of being a championship side and winning it without humiliating the yams would have been golden enough but just absolute comedy gold when winning it by absolutely nailing the utter humiliation to the yams with them surrendering a 2 goal lead at their beloved *********** was and is breathtakingly vodka gold nauseating lifelong happiness. The final humiliation is their hibsing it was ironically in the year we brought the holy grail back to ER. Sweet Sweet wine and honey. GIRUY Yams.

Mon the Cabbage :aok:

NadeAteMyLunch!
12-08-2016, 10:07 PM
Yes, winning the cup against all the odds of being a championship side and winning it without humiliating the yams would have been golden enough but just absolute comedy gold when winning it by absolutely nailing the utter humiliation to the yams with them surrendering a 2 goal lead at their beloved *********** was and is breathtakingly vodka gold nauseating lifelong happiness. The final humiliation is their hibsing it was ironically in the year we brought the holy grail back to ER. Sweet Sweet wine and honey. GIRUY Yams.

Mon the Cabbage :aok:

In the same season that they tried to get the term 'Hibsing it' to go viral. They put in a huge amount of ground work. Anyone know if the Oxford dictionary have responded to their petition yet?[emoji848][emoji1]

O'Rourke3
12-08-2016, 10:14 PM
In the same season that they tried to get the term 'Hibsing it' to go viral. They put in a huge amount of ground work. Anyone know if the Oxford dictionary have responded to their petition yet?[emoji848][emoji1]

Apparently it's an antonym for Jambottled

hibee_nation
12-08-2016, 10:19 PM

Lovely stuff [emoji1184]

Compare that to beating a team now playing pub league football and embarrassingly having to do it on penalties, how pathetic.

#FromTheCapital
13-08-2016, 06:23 AM

He's a mumbling tramp.

The reason he's so unpopular is because many hold him accountable for us winning the cup. He also has a terrible record in derbies with only one fluke win over a better hibs side. We've outplayed them in every derby of his reign. That's generally how hearts judge their managers, everything centers around their obsession with hibs.

Sir David Gray
13-08-2016, 06:39 AM

Cesny's PhotoCesny

FranckSuzy
13-08-2016, 07:09 AM

Lovely stuff [emoji1184]

:applause:

hibbypostie
13-08-2016, 07:14 AM
A Saville of .......

a clunge of

Aldo
13-08-2016, 07:37 AM
1) They beat a decent Aberdeen side in the round before meeting us and were full of hope. It was the first time they had scored a goal in the competition for about 4 years in their defence. 2) The year ended in 6. They always at least make the final in years that end in 6 I read several times on Facebook. It's their year. 3) Drawn against lower league Hibs at home, their whipping boys they said. Some said it was a bye in to the last 8. They pished themselves that Hibee Gary Anderson had drawn them at home when he only had the two of us left to pick. He's 'hibsed the draw' they cried. 4) 2-0 up with 10 mins left. 'STUBBSY, STUBBSY' was the cry from the Wheatfield stand. 'Since 1902' sang the Asbestos stand. 5) A wonder header by ex Yam Jason Cummings and an injury time leveller from ex Tynecastle player, Hibs fan Hanlon. 6) A winning goal in the replay from, you guessed it, ex yam Cummings. Wonderful assist from ex yam Gray. Two disallowed goals for Hearts as well-shame. 7) A goal from ex yam Keatings, with an assist from ex yam Gray helps us through to the semi's. 8) A one-off majestic performance from an overweight goalie that they had been pishing themselves laughing at 120 minutes earlier. 9) Winning penalty scored by...yup it's ex yam Cummings again. 10) 2-1 down in the final with 10 minutes left on the clock. You would think they would have learned after point 4 above, but nope. Txts start flooding in "Hibsed it again". "115 years hobos". Up pops one of their most hated players, Stokes, to score his second of the game. 11) Deep into injury time-definitely the very worst way they would want us to win the cup- and up pops.....no, surely not, not ANOTHER ex yam?? Yup, sure is! Ex yam Gray with the winning goal!! So to recap, that's 5(including a winning penalty) goals from ex yams on our cup run, as well as putting them out en route. Our win will haunt the more bitter Jambos for a long, long, long time(eternity basically) Lovely stuff [emoji1184]

Superb.

Ex Yam Cummings put them to the sword but Yam associates see him as a REJECT!! makes it even better IMHO.

9 minutes yes 9 minutes and the YAMMEDIT!

JimBHibees
13-08-2016, 07:49 AM

Lovely stuff [emoji1184]

Classic.:not worth

JimBHibees
13-08-2016, 07:50 AM

:tee hee::tee hee::faf:

Nameless
13-08-2016, 09:45 AM
A Register of Jambos.

Eyrie
13-08-2016, 10:10 AM
A jealousy of Jambos.