PDA

View Full Version : Neilston must stay

theonlywayisup
10-08-2016, 09:08 PM
I know he's having a tough time, so thought we should give him our support.

He's really has done well getting the Hertz promoted. Also getting them to third last season. I know they had a wee blip against the Hibs losing a two goal lead, but unfortunately for him 'class' won over 'brutal strength' that day.

This season has been tough as well. The euro games came too early for their World Cup stars to recover....oh wait!!

He really is one of Scotland's brightest managerial talents. We should really be given him all the support he needs. C'mon let's get behind Neilston.

Booked4Being-Ugly
10-08-2016, 09:11 PM
Can we not chip in for a banner of support to be flown over Tincastle?

Cat Stanton
10-08-2016, 09:40 PM
The town or the train station?

Davy Mac
10-08-2016, 09:49 PM
It's not easy only pxssing with the cxxx you've got eh?

Nae money or overdraft to buy your way to limited success, welcome to the real world chumps.

Northernhibee
10-08-2016, 09:58 PM
So that's the wee team won both cups more recently than them. Oh dearie me :flag:

majorhibs
10-08-2016, 10:04 PM
Any poodle that can hing on to their job as long as that while the totally wallopin defensive trumpet that calls ALL the shots is trumpet potter, must be some poodle wi some endurance. Respect!

theonlywayisup
17-10-2022, 11:53 AM
I know he's having a tough time, so thought we should give him our support.

He's really has done well getting the Hertz promoted. Also getting them to third last season. I know they had a wee blip against the Hibs losing a two goal lead, but unfortunately for him 'class' won over 'brutal strength' that day.

This season has been tough as well. The euro games came too early for their World Cup stars to recover....oh wait!!

He really is one of Scotland's brightest managerial talents. We should really be given him all the support he needs. C'mon let's get behind Neilston.

I think Robbie needs our support again - reading the above, it feels that we've come full circle in the last six years.

Two wins in the last nine games - 0-3 away to Motherwell and 0-2 away to Rigas Futbola Skola
Three wins in the last fourteen games - adding the 3-2 home win against St. Johnstone
Five wins in the last twenty-two games - adding home wins against Ross County and Dundee United

Home to Celtic on Saturday followed by home to Rigas Futbola Skola and away to Ross County. Not going to be easy for them, especially with so many players out injured.

Since452
17-10-2022, 12:04 PM
Heard his interview this morning on the radio. I almost fell asleep during it which is worrying as i was driving to work. Imagine Robbie trying motivate you... But aye, pleased with the job he's doing. Never won at ER as a player or manager either. Likeable guy.

Jim44
17-10-2022, 12:16 PM
It's not easy only pxssing with the cxxx you've got eh?

Nae money or overdraft to buy your way to limited success, welcome to the real world chumps.

What’s happened to their benefactor, James Anderson? Maybe they’ve got a conscience after all and don’t want to pee his money up the wall.:jamboclow

Donegal Hibby
17-10-2022, 01:12 PM
Craig Levein insists Hearts put on a ' Good show ' in Aberdeen defeat as he defends Robbie Neilson . Two quotes from there forum on this Ouote 1 You have got to admire the brass neck on him.
Quote 2 He's like a bad smell hanging around that just won't go away . :greengrin. Story's in EEN

Hibernian Verse
17-10-2022, 01:21 PM
Can we not chip in for a banner of support to be flown over Tincastle?

I could get behind this

Waxy
17-10-2022, 01:38 PM
They wont sack him while they can still win the Europa conference

Bostonhibby
17-10-2022, 01:41 PM
They wont sack him while they can still win the Europa conferenceThey're hanging on until he ends their league cup hoodoo.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Donegal Hibby
17-10-2022, 02:13 PM
I could get behind this
Be great near Xmas seeing a banner fly over tiny with " A Robbies not just for Xmas but for life ". :greengrin

EdinMike
17-10-2022, 02:47 PM
I genuinely started reading this not realising it was from 6 years ago 😅

California-Hibs
17-10-2022, 03:50 PM
Keep that plane and banner far away, he's doing a great job, leave him be!

Donegal Hibby
17-10-2022, 04:58 PM
Keep that plane and banner far away, he's doing a great job, leave him be!
You might be right here , wouldn't it be great if this threads going for another 6 years. :greengrin

Steven1985
17-10-2022, 05:02 PM
I sort of understand why you guys don't like Hearts. I wasn't born or bred in Edinburgh but I can see why you'd have a problem with them. As a kid, when I wore my Hibs top everyone knew it was Hibs. I've known one bloke in my life who had heard of Hearts and he said "who plays in purple?". I know they play in maroon but I couldn't be bothered to correct him. As far as I'm concerned, they're the same as Motherwell, Kilmarnock, St Mirren etc. Just saying.

Bridge hibs
17-10-2022, 05:18 PM
I sort of understand why you guys don't like Hearts. I wasn't born or bred in Edinburgh but I can see why you'd have a problem with them. As a kid, when I wore my Hibs top everyone knew it was Hibs. I've known one bloke in my life who had heard of Hearts and he said "who plays in purple?". I know they play in maroon but I couldn't be bothered to correct him. As far as I'm concerned, they're the same as Motherwell, Kilmarnock, St Mirren etc. Just saying.As far as Im concerned they are absolute muppets who think they are special, they have some sort of weird obsession with everything big

In reality they are bang average, they have a **** ground that holds under 20,000, they have a wee pitch, a new stand with a glass front akin to glass fronted office block, they have a staircase in the stand that leads to a brick wall, the press area is only partially covered by the roof and the press guys and equipment get soaked

Their super dooper stands are rusting, more rust on them than on the titanic, their pink seats are not maroon and their strips are ****ing minging

Pishy breeks Lord Foulkes supports them and their manager Jurgen Neilson looks like a tramp

Nope, they are absolutely nothing like the teams you mentioned above 🤣

Steven1985
17-10-2022, 05:38 PM
As far as Im concerned they are absolute muppets who think they are special, they have some sort of weird obsession with everything big

In reality they are bang average, they have a **** ground that holds under 20,000, they have a wee pitch, a new stand with a glass front akin to glass fronted office block, they have a staircase in the stand that leads to a brick wall, the press area is only partially covered by the roof and the press guys and equipment get soaked

Their super dooper stands are rusting, more rust on them than on the titanic, their pink seats are not maroon and their strips are ****ing minging

Pishy breeks Lord Foulkes supports them and their manager Jurgen Neilson looks like a tramp

Nope, they are absolutely nothing like the teams you mentioned above 🤣 Steady on Sir. Hearts are NOT "bang average". No ****'s ever heard of them lol

hibsbollah
17-10-2022, 05:54 PM
They did really really well against Fiorentina though, brilliant second half display

Bridge hibs
17-10-2022, 06:04 PM
Steady on Sir. Hearts are NOT "bang average". No ****'s ever heard of them lol
🤣

PatHead
17-10-2022, 06:10 PM
They did really really well against Fiorentina though, brilliant second half display

Almost as good as their 2nd half performance on a certain New Year's Day when they only lost 2 0.

1van Sprou7e
17-10-2022, 06:22 PM
If anyone's not seen Aberdeen's second goal from yesterday have a look. Some of the worst defending I've ever seen, literally letting an injured man walk through their defence

https://v.redd.it/mfvnksrqocu91

Kato
17-10-2022, 06:44 PM
If anyone's not seen Aberdeen's second goal from yesterday have a look. Some of the worst defending I've ever seen, literally letting an injured man walk through their defence

https://v.redd.it/mfvnksrqocu91I thought both teams defending and finishing were awful. Aberdeen upping the ante toward the end.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

hibsbollah
17-10-2022, 06:54 PM

Lewis Neilson that #20. Absolutely pitiful attempt at a challenge :faf: he looked like he’s been down a mine all day.

Northernhibee
17-10-2022, 06:57 PM
So that's the wee team won both cups more recently than them. Oh dearie me :flag:

Good to see nothing changes :aok:

Donegal Hibby
17-10-2022, 07:03 PM
Wee bit of the topic here but has anyone seen the 'Huge jambo party in Florence square ' video on utube yet ? My God the singings awful . Bring tears to a glass eye it would .

Mcbizz1998
17-10-2022, 08:36 PM
I genuinely started reading this not realising it was from 6 years ago [emoji28]

I did the same until I read your post!

Donegal Hibby
17-10-2022, 08:48 PM
Robbie Neilsons last 22 games ,He's had 5 wins , 3 draws and 14 defeats .And 32 goals lost in all competitions since Ross county game . Serious bad statistics if they of course are correct

17-10-2022, 08:49 PM

Just to add in a further 10 seconds before the clip starts, to show their full hopelessness.
https://youtu.be/X8ry39VE_9M?t=282

cocteautwin
18-10-2022, 01:07 AM
What’s happened to their benefactor, James Anderson? Maybe they’ve got a conscience after all and don’t want to pee his money up the wall.:jamboclow

He's still there. In fact he's been given a board seat so he can see up close how much of his money the club is wasting. Over £22m he's sent to the club so far. Lunatic.

KeithTheHibby
18-10-2022, 07:56 AM
He's still there. In fact he's been given a board seat so he can see up close how much of his money the club is wasting. Over £22m he's sent to the club so far. Lunatic.

He’s probably insisted on a board seat more likely - it’s the least he deserves. Can’t see him continually punting money their way especially if Robbie Replay is wasting it.

Keith_M
18-10-2022, 10:58 AM
Yes, yes, all very interesting points, but...

...his name's still not Neilston.

cocteautwin
18-10-2022, 11:36 AM
He’s probably insisted on a board seat more likely - it’s the least he deserves. Can’t see him continually punting money their way especially if Robbie Replay is wasting it.

It’ll be interesting when the next accounts are published to see if he’s still pumping cash in. He committed to sending an extra £3m p.a. for 5 years the year they got relegated so he should have 2 more years of throwing cash in to an empty hole.

By my calculations, if Hearts don’t win the Scottish cup this season they’ll have spent over £50m of extra cash by the earliest point in time they can win a trophy.

£50m!

It’s astonishing and comical how much these idiots running the club are ploughing through with limited success. Clown show!

hibees 7062
18-10-2022, 11:58 AM
Yes, yes, all very interesting points, but...

...his name's still not Neilston.

Hertz fan’s will be calling him worse 😆

theonlywayisup
20-10-2022, 03:44 PM
I genuinely started reading this not realising it was from 6 years ago 😅

Was thinking of posting a new thread, when I thought I'd have a read of what I posted 6 years ago. I couldn't believe how relevant it was to now - the only change was the reference to them losing a two-goal lead against us.

Donegal Hibby
20-10-2022, 04:59 PM
I see Robbie's letting a lot of hot air out again .football Scotland

California-Hibs
20-10-2022, 07:58 PM
Robbie Neilsons last 22 games ,He's had 5 wins , 3 draws and 14 defeats .And 32 goals lost in all competitions since Ross county game . Serious bad statistics if they of course are correct

Shhsshht, theres still Jambos that rate him.

Great job Robbie, fantastic manager. Any doubting Jambos looking in keep the faith, he's the man!

Donegal Hibby
21-10-2022, 10:28 AM
Shhsshht, theres still Jambos that rate him.

Great job Robbie, fantastic manager. Any doubting Jambos looking in keep the faith, he's the man!
Maybe he isn't as daft as he looks , says he might sign up for Hibs TV to watch the game tonight. :greengrin