PDA

View Full Version : Opinions ?

confused
10-08-2016, 07:01 AM
Opinions are great, and when I read them on here,I often wonder how many the "boss" has to consider ? So far this morning on the net I have been told ,Marv was never in the game, and then told he was M.O.M, been told the the same about Holt, N.L had the tactics wrong , made the wrong changes during the game and many more besides the three I have mentioned , ? I now ask myself why has every manager we have had made all these bad decisions ? Why are most of our players heroes today ,and donkeys next week? Why are our players never up to match fitness as quick as other teams ? ? I only ask these daft questions as I am trying not to think about last night, Oh well we can now do a Jam Tarts and concentrate on the league ? Well at least until the next disaster.

swordin3
10-08-2016, 07:10 AM
Opinions are great, and when I read them on here,I often wonder how many the "boss" has to consider ? So far this morning on the net I have been told ,Marv was never in the game, and then told he was M.O.M, been told the the same about Holt, N.L had the tactics wrong , made the wrong changes during the game and many more besides the three I have mentioned , ? I now ask myself why has every manager we have had made all these bad decisions ? Why are most of our players heroes today ,and donkeys next week? Why are our players never up to match fitness as quick as other teams ? ? I only ask these daft questions as I am trying not to think about last night, Oh well we can now do a Jam Tarts and concentrate on the league ? Well at least until the next disaster.
Forums are all about opinions or it would be boring. Your point is right regards concentrating on the league .My problem is its only one game but instead of us winning this game comfortably from a good position our old problems seem to be still with us.I f we had won other teams would have looked and feared a trip to easter Road ,now they will all come with a bit of confidence.Misses cost games Fontaines was a shocker & Holt not far behind.

eastcoasthibby
10-08-2016, 07:32 AM
I look and just wonder how often some of our players don't concentrate for 90 minutes when you see some of the things that happen, or show enough desire, also wonder about how much they practise/work on their weaknesses, all of which I feel means that the same shortcomings, mistakes, frustrations are still appearing.
Already, we see McGregor dwelling on the ball, Bartley not able to header a ball or jump properly, Jason and Lewis unable to kick the ball with their right foot, our 2 full backs unable to cross a decent ball into the box, keeper and defenders not communicating properly, keeper making wrong decision, missed attacking headers by defenders and players trying to tee themselves up to shoot on their good foot only or passing the buck to someone else.
On the positive it looks like JC touch has improved.

all of the above can be worked on and can improve players individually and collectively in some instances, so why doesn't it happen ? too keen to get away home after their 3-4 max hours a day at work ? an arrogance that they don't need to improve ? lack of desire ? not being pushed by coaches or manager ? only they will know .....