PDA

View Full Version : Buying tickets at the pods/walk up.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
09-08-2016, 04:21 PM
I've never done this before as I have usuallu always had my season ticket sorted out for the first game of the season or had my tickets bought online already. I've never used the pods at the east since they started.

Might be a silly question but how do I get the tickets for the game in Sat? Is it just a simple case of asking for X amount of tickets and where is availavle to sit?

Thanks!

BOB MARLEYS DUG
12-08-2016, 06:54 PM
Bump.

Danderhall Hibs
12-08-2016, 06:57 PM
I've never done it but it'll go something like

"can I have a ticket please?"
"Yes how many?" OR "no it's sold out"
"Here you go then, that'll be £x"

Ringothedog
12-08-2016, 06:59 PM
Bump.

Walk up to pod and take whatever ticket you are given and just think yourself lucky that you are able to get a seat to watch the Scottish cup winners.

Scouse Hibee
12-08-2016, 07:03 PM
I've never done this before as I have usuallu always had my season ticket sorted out for the first game of the season or had my tickets bought online already. I've never used the pods at the east since they started.

Might be a silly question but how do I get the tickets for the game in Sat? Is it just a simple case of asking for X amount of tickets and where is availavle to sit?

Thanks!

Is this a wind up,or are you really asking how to buy a ticket at the pod? I think they have instructions on a billboard as you approach.

cabbageandribs1875
12-08-2016, 07:06 PM

:hilarious

CropleyWasGod
12-08-2016, 07:07 PM

Thanks!
Remember that they're cash only. And you'll need proof of concessions, if you have any with you.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Dalianwanda
12-08-2016, 07:16 PM
You will need to pop on some shoes before you start your journey. If they have laces make a loop with one end, wrap the other end around and pull a loop through the "hole" in the middle. 😜

CropleyWasGod
12-08-2016, 07:19 PM
Don't you go listening to these nasty uber-fans taking the P.

Sometimes a fair-weather fan can have his uses. :cb

hibsdaft
12-08-2016, 07:44 PM
As others have said its cash only. I went to the pods a few times last year and never bothered fussing over what seat I got - there will be a queue so folk behind you won't thank you for being fussy. and I didn't expect the salesperson would be able to give much advice anyway - they don't have computers with seating plans, just bundles of tickets. And I think they're just temps for the day. "One adult ticket for the east stand" is all they need to hear.

Best get there early - there will be a queue !

Ronniekirk
12-08-2016, 10:36 PM
If you are lucky someone may be looking to give away free complimentry tickets outside the pods Have benefited a few times in the past from this

hibsbollah
12-08-2016, 10:44 PM
Don't you go listening to these nasty uber-fans taking the P.

Sometimes a fair-weather fan can have his uses. :cb

Prawn sandwich brigade :grr:

Hermit Crab
12-08-2016, 11:08 PM
This thread is hillairious :faf:

givescotlandfreedom
12-08-2016, 11:12 PM

Thanks!

Don't forget to ask who the East's scapegoat of the day is. Fyvie's not around so stick your money on Lewis just now :agree:

stantonhibby
12-08-2016, 11:13 PM
Is this a real thread?

CropleyWasGod
12-08-2016, 11:27 PM
Is this a real thread?
No. You're imagining it.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Dashing Bob S
13-08-2016, 12:15 AM
When did ticket booths or kiosks become the extra terrestrial sounding 'pods' anyway?

lord bunberry
13-08-2016, 01:18 AM
When did ticket booths or kiosks become the extra terrestrial sounding 'pods' anyway?
It was shortly after the release of Star Wars the phantom menace. Up until that point there was a certain order to things, but once Hollywood started releasing prequels things changed and established facts started to be challenged. It was no longer acceptable to label ticket collection points as booths or kiosks, when at the same time the toilets were getting fancy names like public convenience and bucket men were getting titles like waste disposal assistants.

Greencore
13-08-2016, 01:42 AM

😂😂😂😂😂😂

My_Wife_Camille
13-08-2016, 07:45 AM
My eyes...