PDA

View Full Version : Still no season ticket?

Billychaotic182
09-08-2016, 11:03 AM
So me and my nephew registered for season tickets using the payment plan. We had a confrontation letter last month saying it's been confirmed and when the money will come out. But we still haven't got our season tickets, and with the first game this weekend we are starting to get a bit worried! Not only that I tried to call the ticket office a few times but it charges my phone a fortune and to make matters worse if I can't get through to them it terminates the call. Plus I live in Dundee so I can just pop along to the ticket office to ask.

hibee_girl
09-08-2016, 11:07 AM
I've found they usually answer emails pretty quickly, tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk

Thief
09-08-2016, 11:07 AM
Just got mine last week. Have you tried to contact them on 01316611875?

BoltonHibee
09-08-2016, 11:08 AM
Give this a bash tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk. Sorted me out with an issue on S/T's

Billychaotic182
09-08-2016, 11:18 AM
Emailed them. Thanks for the help.

Finn2015
09-08-2016, 12:49 PM
So me and my nephew registered for season tickets using the payment plan. We had a confrontation letter last month saying it's been confirmed and when the money will come out. But we still haven't got our season tickets, and with the first game this weekend we are starting to get a bit worried! Not only that I tried to call the ticket office a few times but it charges my phone a fortune and to make matters worse if I can't get through to them it terminates the call. Plus I live in Dundee so I can just pop along to the ticket office to ask.

No need for them send a confrontation letter😄