PDA

View Full Version : Yams ( sorry )

Mikey09
08-08-2016, 11:17 PM
So Hawrts have issued a statement regarding an "incident" at Celtic's winning goal on Sunday. The incident I assume being a yam taking a swing at Scott Sinclair as he ran past them. Now here's the question... Do the yam support qualify for the worst punch thrown trophy ever award?

Heres 3 examples...

1- The muppet who attacked Lennon when he was at Celtic.
2- The muppet who was swatting flies in front of Deeks face.
3- The muppet on Sunday trying to take oot Sinclair.

On a wee serious note there seems to be a bit of a problem with "The Famous" when things don't go their way in high profile games and now Budge is on the SPFL board she could bring this up.

givescotlandfreedom
08-08-2016, 11:19 PM
Budge at least isn't doing a sevco or shying away from the fuds in their support. The boy did swing about 10 minutes early though!

majorhibs
09-08-2016, 12:03 AM
So Hawrts have issued a statement regarding an "incident" at Celtic's winning goal on Sunday. The incident I assume being a yam taking a swing at Scott Sinclair as he ran past them. Now here's the question... Do the yam support qualify for the worst punch thrown trophy ever award?

Heres 3 examples...

1- The muppet who attacked Lennon when he was at Celtic.
2- The muppet who was swatting flies in front of Deeks face.
3- The muppet on Sunday trying to take oot Sinclair.

On a wee serious note there seems to be a bit of a problem with "The Famous" when things don't go their way in high profile games and now Budge is on the SPFL board she could bring this up.

Their support have never had a punch in them. Poodle & his master, who Tony Mowbray & Marky Venus immortalised in song, are incompetent & defensive route 1 thugs who are getting found out, & as soon as Scottish refs grow a pair & realise what the neandarthals signed by potter for the dark side o Edinburgh are all about, then every coach will be able to suss them out just like the coach against them in their last Euro tie. Guess it wisnae this year then vlad & yer 400k 12 fingered hingers oan were on about for the Euro glory?

Man Down Under
09-08-2016, 02:34 AM
letsalllaughathobos on that other site seems to think he was just 'trying to pat him on the back'.

I wonder if his username is meant to be ironic.

Sent from my SM-J200Y using Tapatalk

Finn2015
09-08-2016, 06:56 AM
Of course he was. A pat on the back and well played old chap. Do they really believe their own guff

PaulC
09-08-2016, 07:06 AM
Of course he was. A pat on the back and well played old chap. Do they really believe their own guff

I work with a lot of them and unfortunately they do!!

Jim44
09-08-2016, 07:14 AM
By all accounts, they seem to be cooling off with the Budge love affair. They reckon she doesn't back up the supporters enough when it comes to issues like this.

DH1875
09-08-2016, 07:15 AM
It's a clear swing at him, can't believe some guys are trying to defend him. Shouldn't be to hard to identify him either.

Billy Whizz
09-08-2016, 07:28 AM
Has she anything about Walker?

Topographic Hibby
09-08-2016, 08:11 AM
Good on them for addressing this. Too often the front rows at PBS think they are fair game to have a go at oppo players who are passing by, getting ball etc. Sinclairs momentum merely carried him past the post and behind the goal. Finding himself in front of "them" he ran along to the great unwashed fans.

Contrast this with The Cheat who went straight to the Celtic fans after scoring, rather than his own supporters at the same end.

Hibee87
09-08-2016, 08:36 AM
Good on them for addressing this. Too often the front rows at PBS think they are fair game to have a go at oppo players who are passing by, getting ball etc. Sinclairs momentum merely carried him past the post and behind the goal. Finding himself in front of "them" he ran along to the great unwashed fans.

Contrast this with The Cheat who went straight to the Celtic fans after scoring, rather than his own supporters at the same end.

Seen a comment on fb yesterday saying along the lines of 'if Sinclair hadn't left the field of play and ran in front of the hearts fans then there won't have been an incident, when are players going to get fined for starting these tho vs' haha. I couldn't comment but I love that defensive. Regardless that his momentum took hi. That way and he ran straight to the Celtic fans and didn't acknowledge the hearts, he only had himself to blame haha.

Also seen a few moaning at Griffiths for pretending to throw a ball at a fan (didn't see this so not sure what context it was in) but was meant to be light hearted yet they want him in trouble as it could have Incited sonethr. They really are a touchy lot

green day
09-08-2016, 08:42 AM
Also seen a few moaning at Griffiths for pretending to throw a ball at a fan (didn't see this so not sure what context it was in) but was meant to be light hearted yet they want him in trouble as it could have Incited sonethr. They really are a touchy lot

At one point LG momentum took him into them and a few had a lighthearted go at him, and he did back - it was all smiles etc.

A minute later they started singing "..when the hearts went up to win the Scottish Cup, we were there.."etc to which LG turned round and shouted "So was I" pointing at his chest (and clearly in reference to 21.5.16)

:hibees

None of it was inflammatory - on either his or the hearts fans side to be honest.

#FromTheCapital
09-08-2016, 08:50 AM
Seen a comment on fb yesterday saying along the lines of 'if Sinclair hadn't left the field of play and ran in front of the hearts fans then there won't have been an incident, when are players going to get fined for starting these tho vs' haha. I couldn't comment but I love that defensive. Regardless that his momentum took hi. That way and he ran straight to the Celtic fans and didn't acknowledge the hearts, he only had himself to blame haha.

Unbelievable. It's not the players fault that Tynecastle is such a *****hole and the fans are practically on the pitch. His momentum clearly took him towards the hearts fans but he made a clear run to celebrate with his own fans, unlike the cheat.

.Sean.
09-08-2016, 08:50 AM
By all accounts, they seem to be cooling off with the Budge love affair. They reckon she doesn't back up the supporters enough when it comes to issues like this.
For my sins, I've a good mate who's a Jambo and him and the boys he goes to the football with think she's an arse.

Personally I think she's an arrogant and baw-heided auld moose, canny stand her.

JDHibs
09-08-2016, 09:11 AM
The Yams will implode soon hopefully!

The Budge-Levein-Neilson love affair from 2 years back is sinking, and sinking fast..

Fans hate Budge as she doesnt back the fans, and cracks down on them all the time, trying to tame the atmosphere at games etc.

Levein was never wanted back as every knows hes running the football side of things, even team selection to a point.

Neilson was the cheapest choice out there and is now being found out, doesnt have a clue about tactics in big games, relies on long balls and doesnt know how to set up a team or change it properly.

Bostonhibby
09-08-2016, 09:15 AM

Not taken them long to adopt their cousin the the rangers goading defence to the offence then?

Roaster, couldn't even manage a decent fresh air shot and is probably hiding behind the couch now whilst his ma tells the police that she doesn't know where he is.

Geo_1875
09-08-2016, 10:55 AM
The Yams will implode soon hopefully!

The Budge-Levein-Neilson love affair from 2 years back is sinking, and sinking fast..

Fans hate Budge as she doesnt back the fans, and cracks down on them all the time, trying to tame the atmosphere at games etc.

Levein was never wanted back as every knows hes running the football side of things, even team selection to a point.

Neilson was the cheapest choice out there and is now being found out, doesnt have a clue about tactics in big games, relies on long balls and doesnt know how to set up a team or change it properly.

I don't know why Neilson is still there. They could save his wages as everyone knows it's Potter's team and tactics.

Radium
09-08-2016, 11:16 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p043xh8g#play

About 32 1/2 minutes in, is the interview with Budge. PR wise she sound a bit like Euphemia from Morningside speaking about the local scamps, content wise there is some sense but it still comes across as condescending.

Repeats herself a few times about the recent boo-ing at their European match

Views on fan ownership are interesting, and probably the only way it can work i.e. they do not make day-to-day decisions. 25.1% is the magic figure to stop them changing their colours to green apparently.

Too many clubs - I think her real point is too many clubs with a say. Some sympathy if the board and staff can't do anything without everybody saying yes. She really paints a picture of the spfl being nearly good - the apparent lack of PR/ Marketing in recent weeks is obvious.

Summer football - may be back on the agenda.

As a spfl board member it is worth a listen

jacomo
09-08-2016, 12:20 PM
I don't know why Neilson is still there. They could save his wages as everyone knows it's Potter's team and tactics.

Is it because Levein is a coward who prefers to hide behind a fall guy?

Baw187
09-08-2016, 12:30 PM
For my sins, I've a good mate who's a Jambo and him and the boys he goes to the football with think she's an arse.

Personally I think she's an arrogant and baw-heided auld moose, canny stand her.

There's a boy I'm mates with in FB who's a Jambo and hates her with a passion. Constantly shouting for her head and calling her less than pleasant things!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edson Arantes
09-08-2016, 01:11 PM

They also seem to think she's turned the PBS into a bit of a library for goody two shoes children.

:agree:

GGTTH :flag:

Bostonhibby
09-08-2016, 01:18 PM
Is it because Levein is a coward who prefers to hide behind a fall guy?
Yes

Prof. Shaggy
09-08-2016, 05:47 PM
They also seem to think she's turned the PBS into a bit of a library for goody two shoes children.

:agree:

GGTTH :flag:

They forget that without her intervention (cash) it would be a library for goody two shoes children.

Bostonhibby
09-08-2016, 05:49 PM
They forget that without her intervention (cash) it would be a library for goody two shoes children.

:top marks With all this library stuff being mentioned, maybe the erse that fresh aired Sinclair could just say he was reaching out for an imaginary book?

iwasthere1972
09-08-2016, 05:56 PM
It's a clear swing at him, can't believe some guys are trying to defend him. Shouldn't be to hard to identify him either.

The description is one ugly ******. They'll never be able to pick him out of a police line up of 400,000.

NadeAteMyLunch!
09-08-2016, 07:48 PM
It's ridiculous how many opposing players get booked at Tynecastle for celebrating with their fans(leaving the field of play). There's about a foot between pitch and fans and no advertising boards to separate the two. Almost impossible to not end up in the crowd if you score an important goal at that end.
As for Walker celebrating in front of the Celtic fans, sums him up really. I'd genuinely be too ashamed if I had just dived like that.

Jack Hackett
10-08-2016, 12:15 PM
It's ridiculous how many opposing players get booked at Tynecastle for celebrating with their fans(leaving the field of play). There's about a foot between pitch and fans and no advertising boards to separate the two. Almost impossible to not end up in the crowd if you score an important goal at that end.
As for Walker celebrating in front of the Celtic fans, sums him up really. I'd genuinely be too ashamed if I had just dived like that.

We already know that they have no shame