PDA

View Full Version : Hibs u17s final highlights on bbc iplayer

Irish Dave
08-08-2016, 04:47 PM
Just found this from a few weeks ago on bbc Ni iplayer very enjoyable despite the result and I'm sure a few of you would like to see this / pass it on, there's 20 days left to view it. Hope the link works!

Super Cup NI, Super Cup NI Tournament: Premier Final: www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p041yq46 via @bbciplayer

Nameless
08-08-2016, 05:32 PM
I noticed this last week when I was searching the NI section for bike racing - good highlights and nice to see the young team get some exposure on tv.

Jonnyboy
08-08-2016, 07:49 PM
Just found this from a few weeks ago on bbc Ni iplayer very enjoyable despite the result and I'm sure a few of you would like to see this / pass it on, there's 20 days left to view it. Hope the link works!

Super Cup NI, Super Cup NI Tournament: Premier Final: www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p041yq46 via @bbciplayer

Our lads looked so young compared to the Chileans but hey, they did well in the circumstances :aok:

J-C
08-08-2016, 08:09 PM
Our lads looked so young compared to the Chileans but hey, they did well in the circumstances :aok:

You said tonight John but they fought hard and didn't embarrass themselves, thought our keeper looked decent but they were up against big lads a couple of years older.

Jonnyboy
08-08-2016, 08:22 PM
You said tonight John but they fought hard and didn't embarrass themselves, thought our keeper looked decent but they were up against big lads a couple of years older.

Agreed :agree: