PDA

View Full Version : Scott Martin

since90plustwo
08-08-2016, 12:20 PM
Unfortunately didn't make the game on Saturday but was delighted to see him starting. How did he play??

dmc1875
08-08-2016, 12:45 PM
He grew into the game. His first touch was a tackle in the first half and he struggled a bit but got better as the game went on and worked very hard in the middle.

FromTheCapital
08-08-2016, 01:38 PM
Bit nervy to begin with but steadily grew into the game.

What I like about him is that you always know he's playing, never hides and isn't giving their midfield a moments rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craig_HFC
08-08-2016, 01:48 PM
He certainly didn't look out of place which is testament to how he played. He done himself absolutely no harm. He seems like a really nice, grounded guy too (going purely by his interview on Hibs TV).

On a further note, the whole squad seem like good guys which, compared to 3 years ago with Vine et al, is great to see. None of them seem like ********s.

The bond between the support and the squad is as strong as I ever remember it being, obviously the Cup win had a huge part in that.

Long may it continue.

:agree:

calumhibee1
08-08-2016, 02:07 PM
Bit nervy to begin with but steadily grew into the game.

What I like about him is that you always know he's playing, never hides and isn't giving their midfield a moments rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. On the ball he was just alright, a solid 6/10. But like you said he never stopped running, got stuck in and won his fair share of challenges.

Smartie
08-08-2016, 02:10 PM
Agreed. On the ball he was just alright, a solid 6/10. But like you said he never stopped running, got stuck in and won his fair share of challenges.

It was far from a first choice central midfield for us as well.

I thought he did really well. Guys like Sibbald, Rankin and Taiwo are no mugs and he did what was needed of him.

ancient hibee
08-08-2016, 05:51 PM
He was the least experienced midfielder playing.Didn't look like it.Great potential.Touch of steel about him.

Finn2015
08-08-2016, 06:19 PM
Thought he was greAt on Saturday

Unseen work
08-08-2016, 07:45 PM
Basically Scott brown on steroids