PDA

View Full Version : Collecting tickets for tomorrow

FromTheCapital
08-08-2016, 12:03 PM
I've just went online and put tickets in my basket for tomorrow's game.

I had planned to select the 'collect from Hibernian' option but it's not there.

Does anyone know why this is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scouse Hibee
08-08-2016, 12:25 PM

Do you have a ST? The default is to add to your card.

Future17
08-08-2016, 12:26 PM
Do you have a ST? The default is to add to your card.

Correct. And I don't think you can change it.

Danderhall Hibs
08-08-2016, 12:28 PM
If you're not a st - isn't print at home not an option?

Brightside
08-08-2016, 12:49 PM

Can i ask why people do this? Every home game there are always queues of people waiting for a ticket prior to kick off. I understand some people may not have a Print at home facility, but why not just show them the barcode on your phone? Season Tickets by default are added to card.

FromTheCapital
08-08-2016, 12:55 PM
Can i ask why people do this? Every home game there are always queues of people waiting for a ticket prior to kick off. I understand some people may not have a Print at home facility, but why not just show them the barcode on your phone? Season Tickets by default are added to card.

I coach football a lot of Saturday's so I don't have a season ticket.

I don't have a printer either which meant I couldn't prick my tickets off.

The only option left was delivery and I wasn't sure whether to chance it and risk them not being delivered tomorrow in time.

Brightside
08-08-2016, 01:00 PM
I coach football a lot of Saturday's so I don't have a season ticket.

I don't have a printer either which meant I couldn't prick my tickets off.

The only option left was delivery and I wasn't sure whether to chance it and risk them not being delivered tomorrow in time.

But you have an iPhone? So you don't need to actually print it off at home. The scanners work with phones. Just show the barcode to the scanner. :aok:

FromTheCapital
08-08-2016, 01:01 PM
But you have an iPhone? So you don't need to actually print it off at home. The scanners work with phones. Just show the barcode to the scanner. :aok:

Honestly had absolutely no idea about this! Cheers mate :aok:

HibbyAndy
08-08-2016, 01:12 PM
Is there pods for tomorrow's game outside the East ?

Hermit Crab
08-08-2016, 04:15 PM
Is there pods for tomorrow's game outside the East ?

I would imagine so. Would be mad not to have tickets available to walk ups in the middle of tourist season. :greengrin

JimBHibees
08-08-2016, 04:17 PM
Will there be cash gates in the West? there were last season in certain games

Hermit Crab
08-08-2016, 04:43 PM
Will there be cash gates in the West? there were last season in certain games

Usually the turnstiles towards the Dunbar end of the west stand. At least they were last season.

JimBHibees
08-08-2016, 08:27 PM
Usually the turnstiles towards the Dunbar end of the west stand. At least they were last season.

Cheers can remember walking past them.

Hibs331875
08-08-2016, 08:54 PM
Just went online to buy my ticket and I'm not getting the ST discount, guessing this is because I missed the ST deadline, quite poor

IanM
08-08-2016, 09:03 PM
Just went online to buy my ticket and I'm not getting the ST discount, guessing this is because I missed the ST deadline, quite poor

5pm tonight

Hermit Crab
08-08-2016, 09:37 PM

It's quite poor that you missed the deadline then complain. You only had 4 days though.

Hibs331875
08-08-2016, 09:39 PM
It's quite poor that you missed the deadline then complain. You only had 4 days though.
Hahaha hilarious

Scouse Hibee
08-08-2016, 09:51 PM

What's quite poor?

Hibs331875
08-08-2016, 10:01 PM
What's quite poor?
Regardless of the deadline, I'm still a season ticket holder buying a cup ticket, yet they take away the discount

Scouse Hibee
08-08-2016, 10:12 PM
Regardless of the deadline, I'm still a season ticket holder buying a cup ticket, yet they take away the discount

Yep tend to agree,not sure why there had to be a deadline for the discount. I understand the deadline for reserving your own seat but not the discount.

Stantons Angel
08-08-2016, 10:17 PM
Yep tend to agree,not sure why there had to be a deadline for the discount. I understand the deadline for reserving your own seat but not the discount.
the deadline was put in place to guarantee you your own seat with the discount by a certain time.

The time and date were detailed in every correspondence given by the club

All you had to do was phone or go on line before the deadline and the game was put on your season ticket.

After the deadline the seats are available to everyone at the full price stated.

Scouse Hibee
08-08-2016, 10:26 PM
the deadline was put in place to guarantee you your own seat with the discount by a certain time.

The time and date were detailed in every correspondence given by the club

All you had to do was phone or go on line before the deadline and the game was put on your season ticket.

After the deadline the seats are available to everyone at the full price stated.

Yes I know all of that as I purchased my own seat before the deadline. It still doesn't answer my question though as to why ST holders couldn't get the discount right up till kick off.

green day
08-08-2016, 10:32 PM
Yes I know all of that as I purchased my own seat before the deadline. It still doesn't answer my question though as to why ST holders couldn't get the discount right up till kick off.

Because your ST seat will be gone, maybe sold to someone else, hence you will be buying a normal ticket which can't be added to your ST.

So, at the point of sale, your not buying a reserved ST seat.

Hence its a normal priced ticket.

Alan62
08-08-2016, 10:33 PM
I tried to get my tickets sorted out this afternoon - I'm a season ticket holder - and it wouldn't let me buy them. So I've now missed the discount too. No' happy.
:confused:

green day
08-08-2016, 10:36 PM
Is this an April fool? Are people really moaning about a £1.50 discount - which would have been applied if people had read the (pretty simple) instructions?

Sometimes I wonder......

Scouse Hibee
08-08-2016, 10:37 PM
Because your ST seat will be gone, maybe sold to someone else, hence you will be buying a normal ticket which can't be added to your ST.

That's nonsense I know about reserving ny own seat as I have already explained. If I buy after the deadline I can still have access added to my ST card for a different seat or stand even so the question is still unanswered.

Scouse Hibee
08-08-2016, 10:39 PM
Is this an April fool? Are people really moaning about a £1.50 discount - which would have been applied if people had read the (pretty simple) instructions?

Sometimes I wonder......

I'm not moaning I am asking a question which so far has not been answered with anything that makes sense.Once again anyone on here questioning something is accused of moaning!

green day
08-08-2016, 10:40 PM
I buy after the deadline I can still have access added to my ST card for a different seat or stand even

Didn't know that was possible

Scouse Hibee
08-08-2016, 10:41 PM
Didn't know that was possible

Yes mate it is have done it before.

Hibs331875
09-08-2016, 08:22 AM

Well green day
my seat wasn't gone, and it's a £2 discount, not £1.50

Magnus
09-08-2016, 09:25 AM
Like the OP, I cant get the collect from Hibs option either, for a student ticket for Saturday.
Usually cant print these at home which is fair enough, but only options now are 1st class post or special delivery.

green day
09-08-2016, 09:32 AM
Well green day
my seat wasn't gone, and it's a £2 discount, not £1.50

You are trying to be clever.

No it might not be gone, but the point is that - for a time - your seat is reserved for you and after that point it's up for grabs by anyone on the database.

There needs to be a cutoff, pretty obviously.

What about a sellout game (say Jambo's replay last season)? Do you think it's reasonable for Hibs to reserve your seat right up to kick off even if you decide not to buy it?

Fife-Hibee
09-08-2016, 02:06 PM
Was in the ticket office yesterday buying 2 adults and a student ticket they couldn't find him on the database so ended up with 3 adult tickets it's always worked fine online. Wasn't about to argue over a fiver but it will be online from now on.

RoYO!
09-08-2016, 03:30 PM
Does anyone know how long after the whistle that you can still buy from the pods/ TO?

I didn't think I'd be able to make it at all but plans have changed a bit.

RoYO!
09-08-2016, 04:51 PM
Anyone?