PDA

View Full Version : "Enjoy the Championship"

Highland_Hibee
08-08-2016, 12:12 AM
As the first home league game of the season draws ever closer I just wanted to bring something to your attention. It seems I have been met with increasing levels of concern from rival fans regarding our entertainment this year. Signing off with "Enjoy the Championship" is a cry I have too often heard them make.

Let's get Easter Road bouncing come Saturday and show them how we do it! #GGTTH

:flag:

hibeemikey21
08-08-2016, 12:29 AM
As the first home league game of the season draws ever closer I just wanted to bring something to your attention. It seems I have been met with increasing levels of concern from rival fans regarding our entertainment this year. Signing off with "Enjoy the Championship" is a cry I have too often heard them make.

Let's get Easter Road bouncing come Saturday and show them how we do it! #GGTTH

:flag:

The irony is; all of my (decent) hearts supporting mates fully admit that their championship season was their most enjoyable for a number of years and was certainly better than last season.

So we will. Thanks.

Highland_Hibee
08-08-2016, 12:38 AM
The irony is; all of my (decent) hearts supporting mates fully admit that their championship season was their most enjoyable for a number of years and was certainly better than last season.

So we will. Thanks.

Precisely and I doubt the Rangers midfield that runs like it has been dipped in molasses is going to "enjoy" coming up against the likes of Aberdeen, Celtic and the hammer throwers from down the road.

Vini1875
08-08-2016, 01:15 AM
While I get what they mean and I would rather be in the top league. The reality for them is celtc will win it again comfortably. We on the other hand have a decent cup team and a potential league winning team with a few very good challengers - dufc, saints and falkirk all must fancy their chances.

connerg
08-08-2016, 01:43 AM
Is that the best they can come out with?

Hibs won the Scottish Cup........................and they can't stand it. Forever more they are in pain.

Viva_Palmeiras
08-08-2016, 05:58 AM
"As the first home league game of the season draws ever closer I just wanted to bring something to your attention."

So let me get this right, the very thing you wanted to bring to our attention is the same thing the muppets wanted to bring to your/our attention?

We do their jobs for them sometimes you know...

The default response to all muppets is "we won the Scottish Cup, next question please..."

MacGruber
08-08-2016, 06:36 AM
Struggling for rivals these days.

The Rangers are only a few years old.

Hearts are confirmed cheats only where they are because of it

Most others in the top league I don't mind apart from Celtic
but that's hardly a rivalry?

Still p!ssed off when we lose any game but not anymore or less depending on opponent.

hibsbollah
08-08-2016, 06:47 AM
They are hurting.

Highland_Hibee
08-08-2016, 07:39 AM
"As the first home league game of the season draws ever closer I just wanted to bring something to your attention."

So let me get this right, the very thing you wanted to bring to our attention is the same thing the muppets wanted to bring to your/our attention?

We do their jobs for them sometimes you know...

The default response to all muppets is "we won the Scottish Cup, next question please..."

I post this with tongue firmly lodged in cheek.

Just highlighting the contrast of what they believe we should be feeling over how we are really feeling.

or maybe it's just me who is still enjoying the seethe of everybody around us as we made history?

Finn2015
08-08-2016, 10:48 AM
Couldn't care less what desperate crap they throw at us. Big team seemingly obsessed by us which so makes you wonder how 'big' they think they are

Carheenlea
08-08-2016, 10:53 AM
The best way to react to "Enjoy the Championship" is to enjoy the Championship.
I intend to do just that, and so far the signs are that we all will.

Smartie
08-08-2016, 10:57 AM
I really didn't enjoy the night at Falkirk that consigned us to another year in the Championship.

Since then though I've got used to the fact, and with the help of the Scottish Cup being in the bag I am indeed looking forward to this season in the Championship.

HTD1875
08-08-2016, 03:22 PM
Certainly enjoyed the Falkirk game and most of the last couple of seasons to be honest. Far more enjoyable than the previous couple of seasons under Calderwood, Butcher and co in the SPL. Added bonus of 3pm Safurday kick offs to look forward to this season.

Dashing Bob S
08-08-2016, 05:03 PM
Certainly enjoyed the Falkirk game and most of the last couple of seasons to be honest. Far more enjoyable than the previous couple of seasons under Calderwood, Butcher and co in the SPL. Added bonus of 3pm Safurday kick offs to look forward to this season.

Yes it's certainly been far more enjoyable than the Premiership. Can't think of a single Jambo I know who enjoyed last season more than the one before it.

Obviously you want to play at the highest level you can, but it's nothing to do with enjoyment. A lame comment from dozy sorts.

Highland_Hibee
08-08-2016, 09:25 PM
Looking back I think 7th was our highest finish in 4 seasons before we got relegated. Look at us now, Scottish Cup Champions and consistently proving out metal against any level of opposition we face. We have a manager who is hungry for success and we have players who want to play for us. We can say "no, ****** you" to offers for our prize assets and we have a Chief Exec who is in touch with the fans. I couldn't enjoy being a Hibee much more right now.