PDA

View Full Version : Sheep.

vuefrom1875
07-08-2016, 09:38 PM
After watching the sheep's lame latest effort against sainties, can only see one outcome next sat when the hammerthrowers visit the dons.Hertz have indeed bulked up from last season, as was in much evident today,7 or 8 tramps booked,and as witnessed hoofball very much on the agenda for caveman and potter!Speaking to a dons fan after today's game he said "Aberdeen are a wee bit lightweight when it comes to hearts",....one only hopes they can match them on the day!!

RoYO!
07-08-2016, 09:40 PM
Dons are far more technically gifted. Think they'll be fine

Danderhall Hibs
07-08-2016, 09:43 PM
Depends on how many penalties Hearts can win.

I expect Walker will get a 2 match ban after his dive today. Not sure what that means for them in the cheating stakes. Do they have a good back up guy?

Michael
07-08-2016, 09:49 PM
Aberdeen have a pretty poor record against St. Johnstone - bit of a bogey team for them. I think they'll beat hearts at home.

Zazu62
07-08-2016, 10:54 PM
They also just played a European tie on Thursday so a lot of first team players were rested/benched today

Viva_Palmeiras
08-08-2016, 06:36 AM
Aberdeen have a pretty poor record against St. Johnstone - bit of a bogey team for them. I think they'll beat hearts at home.

This. Pretty much embarrassed and brought back down to earth by the Saints iirc they were dumped out the cup by them in the late 90s by something like 5-0. Could have been lost in the midst of drunken weekends tho...

Bostonhibby
08-08-2016, 07:28 AM
Depends on how many penalties Hearts can win.

I expect Walker will get a 2 match ban after his dive today. Not sure what that means for them in the cheating stakes. Do they have a good back up guy?
Apart from rugby conversion practice the only other thing they do in training is the individual diving sessions with potter. They will have a good few competing for the diving role.

The fouling that leads to all the cards is engrained. Anyone playing them needs a ref who understands the yam philosophy. When it's on the ground they'll be kicking and diving.

jdships
08-08-2016, 07:54 AM
How boring was that ?
What an advert for Scottish football
Hard to find any quality other than from defenders