PDA

View Full Version : Dunfermline tickets / kfk season tickets / FAO Franck Suzy

scoopyboy
07-08-2016, 07:58 AM
Was just checking on ticket sales for pars game.

This in theory should be busier than season ticket sales.

However on checking it would appear that a lot of the kfk season tickets are up for grabs, not right.

Best to check it out.

HH81
07-08-2016, 08:36 AM
What are the sales looking like overall?

FranckSuzy
07-08-2016, 09:57 AM
Was just checking on ticket sales for pars game.

This in theory should be busier than season ticket sales.

However on checking it would appear that a lot of the kfk season tickets are up for grabs, not right.

Best to check it out.

Thanks sb :aok: I know Sue @ Hibs was going to start allocating the tickets over the weekend but obviously these seats shouldn't even be available to purchase so I will get in touch with her tomorrow.

Sergey
07-08-2016, 11:28 AM
What are the sales looking like overall?

Not many left in the East or West - I had to book into the Famous Five to get three together*

*There is seating available together in the end sections by the corner flags

1875Hibees
08-08-2016, 09:16 PM
Did this get sorted? Very weird that they are selling these seats for the Dunfermline game when they are season ticket seats?

FranckSuzy
08-08-2016, 09:31 PM
Did this get sorted? Very weird that they are selling these seats for the Dunfermline game when they are season ticket seats?

I was in the Ticket Office today and asked the question. The answer was that it was OK as the seats are allocated but they haven't printed the tickets off yet..?! :greengrin I trust all will be fine and there will be no issues :pray:

scoopyboy
08-08-2016, 10:06 PM
I was in the Ticket Office today and asked the question. The answer was that it was OK as the seats are allocated but they haven't printed the tickets off yet..?! :greengrin I trust all will be fine and there will be no issues :pray:

Glad you checked it out.

I just thought it was strange as the day you bought the large initial amount the effect was to change section 38 from green to yellow.

I was therefore surprised to see that section had reverted to green for the Pars game.

Keep up the good work.

FranckSuzy
08-08-2016, 10:10 PM
Glad you checked it out.

I just thought it was strange as the day you bought the large initial amount the effect was to change section 38 from green to yellow.

I was therefore surprised to see that section had reverted to green for the Pars game.

Keep up the good work.

Yes, it does sound a bit bizarre TBH but the girl I spoke to seemed confident all was well :greengrin Thanks very much :aok: