PDA

View Full Version : Highlights

AugustaHibs
07-08-2016, 12:45 AM
Anyone got the high lights from today?

Booked4Being-Ugly
07-08-2016, 12:47 AM
Anyone got the high lights from today?Not got highlights but the goals are on Hibs TV freeview.

NAE NOOKIE
07-08-2016, 01:01 AM
Not got highlights but the goals are on Hibs TV freeview.

Two well taken goals by JC ..... The first one he shows proper forward play to follow in Keats shot, not so clever by the Falkirk defence who didn't pick him up though. The second he was off and running before Holt had even played his pass, that's exactly what you want to see from your forwards ... will be well happy if JC can continue to play like that.

RoxburghHibs
07-08-2016, 05:16 AM
Is it just me or is there no sound for the highlights and goal videos?

HoboHarry
07-08-2016, 05:35 AM
Is it just me or is there no sound for the highlights and goal videos?
I watched on Hibs TV and there was no sound......

Off the bar
07-08-2016, 06:42 AM
Seeing as pictures were from Falkirk TV no sound was probably for the best. They were gurning on about JC handling it in the build up to our second I've watched it a couple of times and I don't see it.

Finn2015
07-08-2016, 06:54 AM
Seeing as pictures were from Falkirk TV no sound was probably for the best. They were gurning on about JC handling it in the build up to our second I've watched it a couple of times and I don't see it.

Houstons constant complaining about things that aren't there must be catching

O'Rourke3
07-08-2016, 06:59 AM
Anyone got a link. All I get on my phone is the players running out then asked for money :Greengrin:

Cabbage Lad
07-08-2016, 07:05 AM
http://hibernianfc.co.uk/tv/freeview

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Green&White
07-08-2016, 07:17 AM
Blisteting pace from keatings for the first!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Aldo
07-08-2016, 07:19 AM
Superb build up play for first with the front 3 playing their part.

Keatings turn of pace was superb!

Holt is going to be a very integral player this season and I hope we can keep him fit!

Pretty Boy
07-08-2016, 07:22 AM
A few folk near me where having a go at Holt yesterday, and he was caught on the ball 2 or 3 times, but as the video shows he played a part in both goals and you could see neither Falkirk centre back was comfortable with him there. He also had at least 2 big clearing headers from Falkirk corners. I think he'll do a lot for Cummings and Keatings this year.

Billy Whizz
07-08-2016, 07:25 AM
Shows how strong Jason is now, shrugs off their big defender for the 2nd

O'Rourke3
07-08-2016, 07:33 AM
http://hibernianfc.co.uk/tv/freeview

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks.

BSEJVT
07-08-2016, 08:45 AM
Shows how strong Jason is now, shrugs off their big defender for the 2nd

I also thought he looked a bit leaner and quicker?

lucky
07-08-2016, 08:49 AM
A few folk near me where having a go at Holt yesterday, and he was caught on the ball 2 or 3 times, but as the video shows he played a part in both goals and you could see neither Falkirk centre back was comfortable with him there. He also had at least 2 big clearing headers from Falkirk corners. I think he'll do a lot for Cummings and Keatings this year.

He also turned JC away from the Falkirk fans after JC scored the 1st. Holt is going to be an important player for us this season.

smithy_hibees
07-08-2016, 09:00 AM
Like the closing down for the 2nd, think was Keats maybe?? Made defender clear it quickly which started our attack.. Cummings looks good and seems to like big holt..

Actaully think most players love Cummings

Finn2015
07-08-2016, 09:14 AM
He also turned JC away from the Falkirk fans after JC scored the 1st. Holt is going to be an important player for us this season.

Yes I don't anticipate he will score a barrel load but he will be crucial for us

Jdawg
07-08-2016, 09:52 AM
Great through ball from Cummings to Keatings. Then did what all good strikers do and follow it up.

Great pass from Holt and a good run from cummimgs with a great finish. Good interplay from all 3 which is promising.

Loved Holts chest pass near the end. Typically a player would flick it on and lose possession, showed good experience.

superfurryhibby
07-08-2016, 10:56 AM
Highlights showed why Keatings is a great asset to the team. Pace, skill and clever at linking play. Laidlaw had a couple of saves too and looked comfortable. Holt seems to be shedding a wee bit weight and brought others into the game. Cummings did what he dows best and scored goals. McGinnhad a great tackle on their number 16 near the end. Great block technique which took the ball and a much bigger man, a useful skill in the midfield melee.

Great result and looking forward to the next two games at ER.

NAE NOOKIE
07-08-2016, 11:35 AM
Like the closing down for the 2nd, think was Keats maybe?? Made defender clear it quickly which started our attack.. Cummings looks good and seems to like big holt..

Actaully think most players love Cummings

Yeh I noticed that too, made their defender rush his clearance which enabled us to win the ball back .... a good lesson about how hard work off the ball can be just as important as good work on it.

Hamish
07-08-2016, 04:03 PM
For anyone interested Sportscene is on at 7.30 tonight on BBC2.

AlbertK86
07-08-2016, 05:01 PM
For anyone interested Sportscene is on at 7.30 tonight on BBC2.

Surprise surprise Championship now sevco are gone

HibsNutter
07-08-2016, 05:40 PM
Surprise surprise Championship now sevco are gone

Could work in our favour as more people will sign up to Hibs TV for highlights maybe?

Alfred E Newman
07-08-2016, 05:46 PM
Could work in our favour as more people will sign up to Hibs TV for highlights maybe?

I signed up but why no sound and not for the first time? Even sound without commentary would be better than nothing.
Obviously there is a reason for it .:confused:

SaulGoodman
07-08-2016, 05:53 PM

Yeah great let's all watch only the goals with no sound.

green day
07-08-2016, 05:54 PM
I signed up but why no sound and not for the first time? Even sound without commentary would be better than nothing.
From Falkirk TV presumably?

Dashing Bob S
07-08-2016, 06:03 PM
Looking at both those goals, I'm not sure if Lennon has changed the training, but both Cummings and Keatings look packer than last season. Keating made the first, killing the Falkirk defender with a great turn of pace.

Cummings second was a great strikers goal. Anticipation, pace, courage, physical strength to hold of challenge (an addition to his game) and terrific technique to hit a clean strike on target under pressure and in moment.

This was a top finish at any level, and shows why the big bids will continue to come in for him.

Jones28
07-08-2016, 06:41 PM
So no word if they will show our game on sportscene tonight. I wonder why that is? *rolling eyes

Shrekko
07-08-2016, 06:48 PM

Fair few idiots around me too looking to have a go at him for no reason whatsoever. Including once berating him for not chasing a ball when he was coming back from an offside position.

The way the team plays is like night and day compare to last season and Holt is a huge part of that- ask any defender that he comes up against. McCracken wasn't bullying his way through that game.

Jonnyboy
07-08-2016, 06:51 PM
Fair few idiots around me too looking to have a go at him for no reason whatsoever. Including once berating him for not chasing a ball when he was coming back from an offside position.

The way the team plays is like night and day compare to last season and Holt is a huge part of that- ask any defender that he comes up against. McCracken wasn't bullying his way through that game.

Yep, there was a guy behind me did the same thing. Maybe we were sitting near each other Shrekko :greengrin

My favourite comment also came from someone sitting a couple of rows behind me. He said something along the lines of "Watch the left back, he's a lot like Stevenson in the way he plays" Erm, it was Lewis :greengrin

Billy Whizz
07-08-2016, 06:59 PM

It was clear Holt didn't like the surface, and I don't blame him. Be interesting to know in his 15-20 years as a pro, how many times he's played on Astro. Doesn't suit his style of play

malcolm
07-08-2016, 07:33 PM
This season it's stopped working on IOS for me ...I emailed previously and got a reply on the lines of it should work but they'd look into it...

seanshow
07-08-2016, 10:04 PM
Cummings 2nd goal (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wx4BVekKfBI)

Billy McKirdy
08-08-2016, 01:08 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ecUpqiBKdi0