PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: SCOTT MARTIN THANKS TEAM-MATES FOR ADVICE

RSS Bot
06-08-2016, 08:00 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6695)

wookie70
06-08-2016, 08:37 PM
Never realised he is so young. He looks to have a big future to me. Seems to have many of the qualities a top midfielder needs.

Billy Whizz
06-08-2016, 08:49 PM
Funny when he said, Jason is Jason ha ha

bingo70
06-08-2016, 08:59 PM
How did he play today? I've liked what I've seen of him but imagine it's unlikely he'll take over from fyvie, Mcgeouch or mcginn long term?

Jonnyboy
06-08-2016, 09:13 PM
How did he play today? I've liked what I've seen of him but imagine it's unlikely he'll take over from fyvie, Mcgeouch or mcginn long term?

A bit nervous to start off, bingo but came onto a good game. He's like a wee terrier when he hunts down the man in possession :greengrin

The Captain....
06-08-2016, 09:27 PM
Without wanting to put any undue pressure on the young lad I've got high hopes for Scott Martin.

I thought he was excellent today, was constantly breaking up Falkirk play in midfield and used the ball simply and effectively. He also takes up good positions to receive the ball and seems a very confident lad (in his ability...he seems very humble and seems to appreciate the stage he is at in is career at the moment). Has been a real highlight in pre-season for me.

Very much enjoyed his post match interview after the game..he seems very level headed. Quick mention for Cliff too...I look forward to hearing his post match interviews..always something interesting to hear that may not be covered by the mainstream channels.

bingo70
06-08-2016, 09:35 PM
A bit nervous to start off, bingo but came onto a good game. He's like a wee terrier when he hunts down the man in possession :greengrin

Sounds like a young Ross Chisholm 😜

Jonnyboy
06-08-2016, 09:35 PM
Sounds like a young Ross Chisholm 😜

Nah, he never pointed once :greengrin

Diclonius
06-08-2016, 09:45 PM
Martinho.

J-C
06-08-2016, 09:58 PM

A ready made stand in for Fyvie then, good to hear.